|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Klaus ask Violet if they can do?
(a) Sleep in the bathroom
(b) Sneak out at the same time
(c) Sleep in the same room
(d) Call Mr. Poe
2. What does Sunny put in her room?
(a) Picture books
(b) Small hard objects to bite
(c) Chewable toys
(d) Blankets to hide in
3. What does Violet say they are old enough to do?
(a) Get jobs
(b) Help with the snakes
(c) Cook for themselves
(d) Stay by themselves
4. What does Uncle Monty do when Sunny and the Incredibly Deadly Viper bite each other?
(a) Throw up
5. What excuse does the narrator give for leaving the reader waiting for an answer about Sunny being bitten?
(a) He had to check over his notes
(b) He was running late for a dinner party
(c) He fell asleep
(d) He had to go cry
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Uncle Monty say in his letter he has NOT gone to town to get?
2. What does Dr. Montgomery say the Barbary Chewer will begin to do if it doesn't have something in its mouth at all times?
3. What does Dr. Montgomery suggest he could get for Sunny?
4. What does Stephano offer to carry?
5. What movie does Uncle Monty tell the children he wants to catch that night?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)