|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stephano do during the entire dinner meal?
(a) Keeps one foot on top of Violets
(b) Holds his knife under the table
(c) Has one hand on Klaus' chair
(d) Takes food from Sunny's plate
2. What does Uncle Monty explain two snakes in his room have learned to do that is dangerous?
(a) Learned to drive a car
(b) Set a trap
(c) Dial a phone
(d) Open their cages
3. What does Dr. Montgomery say that he studies?
(c) Exotic animals
(d) Biting animals
4. What is the Reptile Room made out of?
(d) Snake pictures
5. What does Dr. Montgomery tell the children they are lucky he isn't speaking because he is so excited?
(b) Pig latin
(d) Baby talk
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sunny put in her room?
2. What does Violet explain Sunny likes?
3. What is most of the water in the Grim River said to be made of?
4. What does Count Olaf tell the children he assumes that they are?
5. What does Violet see 'Stephano' holding while she is getting ready to tell Uncle Monty that Stephano is really Count Olaf?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)