|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the narrator explain will be the one that ends up dead?
(a) Mr. Poe
(b) Uncle Monty
(c) The Incredibly Deadly Viper
(d) Count Olaf
2. What do the children find at the far end of the Reptile Room?
(b) A toad with three mouths
(c) A giant snake
(d) A map of Peru
3. What does Mr. Poe say that Dr. Montgomery has done that gives him a great many stories to tell?
(d) Gone on adventures
4. Where does Dr. Montgomery receive a great deal of his money?
(a) His inventions
(b) A book he has written on snakes
(c) His discoveries
(d) The government
5. What does Uncle Monty teach the children not to give too much of to the Green Gimlet Toad
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Uncle Monty say in his letter he has NOT gone to town to get?
2. What does Stephano pull out when Klaus says he will call the police?
3. What does Dr. Montgomery tell the children they are lucky he isn't speaking because he is so excited?
4. What do the children hope for when Stephano climbs in the Jeep?
5. Who does Dr. Montgomery ask if he/she does not like coconut?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)