|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dr. Montgomery say the children and he will be going in just ten days?
2. What does Stephano offer the doctor and Mr. Poe when they enter the house?
(d) Cake and tea
3. What have the shrubs been cut to look like?
(d) Women dancing
4. What does Violet see 'Stephano' holding while she is getting ready to tell Uncle Monty that Stephano is really Count Olaf?
(a) A rope
(d) The long knife
5. What does Violet have tacked up on her wall to sketch out her ideas?
(a) Large white pieces of paper
(b) Graphing paper
(c) Chalk boards
(d) Blue print paper
Short Answer Questions
1. What object does the narrator use for an example saying he should have brought this item to avoid disastrous results?
2. What does Uncle Monty say in his letter he has NOT gone to town to get?
3. What is the painting of that the children first see in the house?
4. What do Violet and Klaus both say when they hear Sunny?
5. Who pulls up behind the children and Mr. Poe while they are still walking back to Dr. Montgomery's house?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)