|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Klaus ask Violet if they can do?
(a) Call Mr. Poe
(b) Sleep in the same room
(c) Sneak out at the same time
(d) Sleep in the bathroom
2. What does Uncle Monty explain two snakes in his room have learned to do that is dangerous?
(a) Open their cages
(b) Dial a phone
(c) Set a trap
(d) Learned to drive a car
3. What have the shrubs been cut to look like?
(d) Women dancing
4. Why does Violet say they shouldn't leave the house?
(a) Olaf's troupe might be watching
(b) Olaf would catch them
(c) Olaf might hurt Uncle Monty
(d) The police would be called on them
5. What does the word 'Brummagem' mean as it is used to describe Stephano's look of surprise?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the children hope that Mr. Poe remembers to do as he drives away?
2. What do the children see handing from the ceiling when they first see inside the house of Dr. Montgomery?
3. What does Klaus mention that gives Violet a clue where to look for evidence?
4. What does Stephano do during the entire dinner meal?
5. What does Mr. Poe tell the children is odd about Dr. Montgomery's name?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)