|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dr. Montgomery introduce himself?
(a) Uncle Monty
(b) The master of this abode
(c) Dr. Montgomery
(d) Montgomery Montgomery
2. What does Uncle Monty tell the children the Hungarian Sloth Snake's top speed is?
(a) Too slow
(b) A slither every minute
(c) Half an inch per hour
(d) A foot a day
3. What is the first story that the narrator makes mention of to relate a moral of not lying?
(a) The Boy That Cried Wolf
(c) The Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
(d) The Honest Woodcutter
4. What does Sunny put in her room?
(a) Blankets to hide in
(b) Picture books
(c) Small hard objects to bite
(d) Chewable toys
5. What do the children find at the far end of the Reptile Room?
(b) A map of Peru
(c) A toad with three mouths
(d) A giant snake
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Violet tell Sunny to do while Klaus is looking through books?
2. What does Uncle Monty tell the children that his jealous roommate in college did?
3. What word is used to describe Violet's homemade invention?
4. Who opens Violet's bedroom door?
5. What does Klaus mention that gives Violet a clue where to look for evidence?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)