|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stephano tell the children has changed about the plans to Peru?
(a) They are going to India instead
(b) The Incredibly Deadly Viper isn't going
(c) Sunny isn't going
(d) Uncle Monty isn't going
2. What does the word 'Brummagem' mean as it is used to describe Stephano's look of surprise?
3. What snake does the doctor say bit Dr. Montgomery?
(a) The Eye Biter
(b) Incredibly Deadly Viper
(c) Mamba du Mal
4. What does Klaus say that Count Olaf puts a damper on?
5. Who opens Violet's bedroom door?
(a) Mr. Poe
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens as Stephano is driving the children to the boat?
2. What does Uncle Monty tell Klaus when he insists he needs to tell him something important?
3. What object does the narrator use for an example saying he should have brought this item to avoid disastrous results?
4. What is the Reptile Room made out of?
5. What does Monty say he hates losing?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)