|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Montgomery tell the children they are lucky he isn't speaking because he is so excited?
(a) Baby talk
(b) Pig latin
2. What does Violet say they are old enough to do?
(a) Cook for themselves
(b) Get jobs
(c) Stay by themselves
(d) Help with the snakes
3. What does Stephano tell the children has changed about the plans to Peru?
(a) Sunny isn't going
(b) They are going to India instead
(c) Uncle Monty isn't going
(d) The Incredibly Deadly Viper isn't going
4. What does Dr. Montgomery say the Barbary Chewer will begin to do if it doesn't have something in its mouth at all times?
(a) Eat its own tail
(b) Drown in its own spit
(c) Digest itself
(d) Eat its own mouth
5. What does Count Olaf ask the children to do for him?
(a) Carry his luggage
(b) Get him something to eat
(c) Find him a room
(d) Tell Dr. Montgomery he has arrived
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Uncle Monty have in his hands when he runs into the children after they have had their breakfast?
2. How does Dr. Montgomery introduce himself?
3. What can Violet see Stephano explaining but doesn't know what he is saying?
4. What does Dr. Montgomery say is the reason he never found a wife and started a family?
5. What word is used to describe Violet's homemade invention?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)