|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the children hope for when Stephano climbs in the Jeep?
(a) That it won't start
(b) That it will blow up
(c) That Mr. Poe will arrive
(d) That the police will come
2. What reason does Mr. Poe give for not being able to take the children's luggage with them?
(a) No time to pack
(b) Car too small
(c) No luggage to take
(d) Wanted to make sure before having the children's luggage brought
3. What do the children see handing from the ceiling when they first see inside the house of Dr. Montgomery?
(a) Stained-glass light fixture
(b) A vast library
(c) A statue of a snake
(d) A painting of an eye
4. What question does Mr. Poe ask of Dr. Montgomery while they are eating?
(a) If he has any experience with children
(b) How he will care for the children
(c) Who will watch the children while he is away
(d) If the snakes are dangerous
5. What does Stephano do during the entire dinner meal?
(a) Holds his knife under the table
(b) Takes food from Sunny's plate
(c) Keeps one foot on top of Violets
(d) Has one hand on Klaus' chair
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Montgomery tell the children he has just finished making?
2. When does Mr. Poe tell the children he will be back with the children's luggage?
3. What does Uncle Monty have in his hands when he runs into the children after they have had their breakfast?
4. What does the doctor say that Dr. Montgomery appears to have died from?
5. Dissonant Toad is known for imitating what?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)