|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where had Dr. Montgomery been bitten?
(a) On his hand
(b) Below the eye
(c) On the ankle
(d) On the veranda
2. What does the Alaskan Cow Lizard produce?
(c) Sticky white substance
3. Where does Dr. Montgomery receive a great deal of his money?
(a) A book he has written on snakes
(b) His inventions
(c) The government
(d) His discoveries
4. What is most of the water in the Grim River said to be made of?
(d) Dead fish
5. What do the children see handing from the ceiling when they first see inside the house of Dr. Montgomery?
(a) Stained-glass light fixture
(b) A statue of a snake
(c) A vast library
(d) A painting of an eye
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first story that the narrator makes mention of to relate a moral of not lying?
2. What does Stephano say that the doctor will do for Mr. Poe after he is done with the examination?
3. What does Uncle Monty do with Stephano's ticket to Peru?
4. What does Uncle Monty say in his letter he has NOT gone to town to get?
5. What sort of factory does the Grim River circle?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)