|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the children begin to do as they drive away from the house?
(b) Grab the wheel from Stephano
(c) Jump out of the Jeep
2. What are most of the books in Dr. Montgomery's library written about?
(a) Poisonous snakes
(b) Peruvian Andes
(d) Unique toads
3. What does Mr. Poe NOT say proves that Stephano is not Count Olaf?
(a) Missing the one eyebrow
(b) Hooked finger
(c) Stephano's unblemished ankle
(d) Stephano's beard
4. Why does Violet say they shouldn't leave the house?
(a) Olaf's troupe might be watching
(b) Olaf would catch them
(c) The police would be called on them
(d) Olaf might hurt Uncle Monty
5. What does Violet do that signifies she is trying to think?
(a) Pulls her hair back
(b) Pulls out a pen and paper
(c) Begins to hum the theme to jeapordy
(d) Turns her hat around backwards
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Monty say he hates losing?
2. The narrator say that Violet is staring at the contents of the suitcase as if they were ___________________.
3. Who does Mr. Poe say can't drive a car to town?
4. What does the Alaskan Cow Lizard produce?
5. What does Stephano call Mr. Poe when he pretends to first meet Mr. Poe?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)