|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Mr. Poe tell the children he will be back with the children's luggage?
(a) A few hours
(b) A month
(c) A week
(d) Two days
2. What does Uncle Monty have in his hands when he runs into the children after they have had their breakfast?
(a) A book on Peru
(b) The morning news paper
(c) A snake
(d) Folded up papers
3. What does Uncle Monty want to show Violet he has bought before she tells him her important information?
(a) Snake bait
(b) Wasp repellent
4. What does Violet tell Sunny to do while Klaus is looking through books?
(a) Look for the snake
(b) Go sit with Mr. Poe
(c) Look for bits of rope
(d) Bite anyone that comes in
5. Why does Stephano only carry bags with one hand?
(a) So he can reach the children with a free hand
(b) So he can pick things up if needed
(c) To keep one hand on his knife
(d) He has a sore on one hand
Short Answer Questions
1. Who pulls up behind the children and Mr. Poe while they are still walking back to Dr. Montgomery's house?
2. What does Violet do that signifies she is trying to think?
3. Where had Dr. Montgomery been bitten?
4. What does the doctor say that Dr. Montgomery appears to have died from?
5. Who does the narrator explain will be the one that ends up dead?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)