|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the word 'Brummagem' mean as it is used to describe Stephano's look of surprise?
2. Who does Violet realize is watching her as she tries to break into the suitcase?
(a) The doctor
(d) Mr. Poe
3. Who panics upon seeing Sunny in her predicament?
(a) Mr. Poe
(b) The doctor
4. What is one of the reasons given that a person shouldn't play with electricity?
(a) It will mess up your hair
(b) It is illegal
(c) You might get electrocuted
(d) It could start a fire
5. What hits Uncle Monty on the head?
(a) A toy from Sunny's room
(b) A book from the library
(c) A chair from Violet's room
(d) A reading lamp from Klaus' room
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mr. Poe say can't drive a car to town?
2. Where does Stephano tell the children that Uncle Monty is?
3. Where does Klaus suggest he could get a job?
4. What is the painting of that the children first see in the house?
5. Where does Mr. Poe say that Sunny won't be willing to sit for a car ride?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)