|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator compare the knife to as a warning?
(a) A red light
(c) A train whistle
(d) A teacher's reprimand
2. What does Uncle Monty tell Klaus when he insists he needs to tell him something important?
(a) He has to go and finish packing his clothes
(b) Go start dinner
(c) Call the police
(d) It isn't polite to interrupt
3. What does Stephano accidentally call Dr. Montgomery's death?
(c) Good luck
4. What does Violet NOT find in the suitcase when it is open?
(b) Syringe with a needle
(d) A laminated card
5. Why does Violet say they shouldn't leave the house?
(a) Olaf's troupe might be watching
(b) Olaf would catch them
(c) Olaf might hurt Uncle Monty
(d) The police would be called on them
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Klaus suggest that Sunny and Violet find ridiculous?
2. What does the narrator tell the reader that he and the reader know that the Baudelaire children do not know?
3. The narrator say that Violet is staring at the contents of the suitcase as if they were ___________________.
4. What is the painting of that the children first see in the house?
5. What does the author tell the reader that it is good and necessary to do sometimes?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)