|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dr. Montgomery receive a great deal of his money?
(a) A book he has written on snakes
(b) His discoveries
(c) The government
(d) His inventions
2. What do the children begin to do as they drive away from the house?
(a) Grab the wheel from Stephano
(b) Jump out of the Jeep
3. What reason does Mr. Poe give for not being able to take the children's luggage with them?
(a) Car too small
(b) No luggage to take
(c) Wanted to make sure before having the children's luggage brought
(d) No time to pack
4. What does Violet say they are old enough to do?
(a) Cook for themselves
(b) Get jobs
(c) Help with the snakes
(d) Stay by themselves
5. What question does Mr. Poe ask of Dr. Montgomery while they are eating?
(a) If the snakes are dangerous
(b) How he will care for the children
(c) If he has any experience with children
(d) Who will watch the children while he is away
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Stephano only carry bags with one hand?
2. What excuse does the narrator give for leaving the reader waiting for an answer about Sunny being bitten?
3. What do the Baudelaire children still have nightmares about?
4. What does the narrator tell the reader can be imagined that all these unfortunate events are if they would like to put the book down?
5. Where is Sunny's room located?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)