|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Uncle Monty tell Klaus when he insists he needs to tell him something important?
(a) He has to go and finish packing his clothes
(b) It isn't polite to interrupt
(c) Call the police
(d) Go start dinner
2. What does Uncle Monty tell the children they can do that will make handling the snakes safe?
(a) Study them
(b) Hire someone crazy to handle them
(c) Practice holding them
(d) Stay clear of them
3. Who do the children suggest calling to tell that Count Olaf has appeared in the house?
(a) Mrs. Poe
(b) Uncle Monty
(c) Mr. Poe
(d) The police
4. What does Violet have tacked up on her wall to sketch out her ideas?
(a) Blue print paper
(b) Graphing paper
(c) Chalk boards
(d) Large white pieces of paper
5. What does Monty say he hates losing?
(c) Train of thought
(d) Card games
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Uncle Monty get to name the Incredibly Deadly Viper?
2. What does Klaus suggest they do in order to get away from Count Olaf?
3. What does the Alaskan Cow Lizard produce?
4. What does Sunny put in her room?
5. What does Dr. Montgomery tell the children they are lucky he isn't speaking because he is so excited?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)