|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the children see handing from the ceiling when they first see inside the house of Dr. Montgomery?
(a) A painting of an eye
(b) A vast library
(c) Stained-glass light fixture
(d) A statue of a snake
2. Where does Klaus suggest Violet could get a job?
(b) Pre school
(c) Mechnical factory
(d) Modeling agency
3. What does Dr. Montgomery say that he hopes happens to Count Olaf someday?
(a) Falls into a well
(b) Torn apart by wild animals
(c) Is on a plane that crashes
(d) Caught by the police
4. Who does Dr. Montgomery ask if he/she does not like coconut?
(a) Mr. Poe
5. What object does the narrator use for an example saying he should have brought this item to avoid disastrous results?
(a) Life jacket
(c) Rain coat
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of fruit do the trees near Lousy Lane produce?
2. Who does the narrator explain will be the one that ends up dead?
3. What do the children find at the far end of the Reptile Room?
4. What does Klaus suggest they do in order to get away from Count Olaf?
5. What does Uncle Monty teach the children not to give too much of to the Green Gimlet Toad
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)