|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the children decide they must do with Olaf in the house and Montgomery away?
(a) Make a plan to escape
(c) Finish their packing for Peru
(d) Figure out a way to get rid of Olaf
2. Where does Klaus suggest he could get a job?
(a) Horseradish factory
3. Where do the children like to be more than anywhere else?
(c) Family room
(d) Reptile Room
4. What does Uncle Monty tell the children they can do that will make handling the snakes safe?
(a) Study them
(b) Stay clear of them
(c) Hire someone crazy to handle them
(d) Practice holding them
5. What has Violet been trying to think up an invention for?
(a) To block the smell from the river
(b) To make her less nervous
(c) To make the car ride more enjoyable
(d) To stop Count Olaf from finding them
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of fruit do the trees near Lousy Lane produce?
2. What do the children find at the far end of the Reptile Room?
3. What does Sunny put in her room?
4. What does Violet have tacked up on her wall to sketch out her ideas?
5. What does Uncle Monty do when Sunny and the Incredibly Deadly Viper bite each other?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)