|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Uncle Monty teach the children not to give too much of to the Green Gimlet Toad
2. What must the Virginian Wolfsnake never be let near?
(a) A lighthouse
(c) Stones in an overcoat
(d) A room of its own
3. What kind of toothbrush does Uncle Monty tell the children he bought?
(a) Medium bristles
(b) Extra-firm bristles
(c) Extra-soft bristles
(d) Scooby-Doo toothbrush
4. What does the narrator tell the reader that he and the reader know that the Baudelaire children do not know?
(a) Count Olaf is on his way
(b) The snakes will eat one of them
(c) They will never make it back from Peru
(d) Dr. Montgomery will soon be dead
5. What does Mr. Poe tell the children is odd about Dr. Montgomery's name?
(a) He has no first name
(b) His first and last name are Montgomery
(c) His first name can't be pernounced
(d) He had it changed to Susan
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Violet see 'Stephano' holding while she is getting ready to tell Uncle Monty that Stephano is really Count Olaf?
2. Dissonant Toad is known for imitating what?
3. What does Klaus suggest they do in order to get away from Count Olaf?
4. What does Mr. Poe tell the children they should address Dr. Montgomery as?
5. Where does Dr. Montgomery say the children and he will be going in just ten days?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)