|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Violet been trying to think up an invention for?
(a) To make her less nervous
(b) To block the smell from the river
(c) To make the car ride more enjoyable
(d) To stop Count Olaf from finding them
2. What does Dr. Montgomery tell the children they are lucky he isn't speaking because he is so excited?
(b) Baby talk
(c) Pig latin
3. What question does Mr. Poe ask of Dr. Montgomery while they are eating?
(a) Who will watch the children while he is away
(b) If the snakes are dangerous
(c) If he has any experience with children
(d) How he will care for the children
4. What is the painting of that the children first see in the house?
(a) A snake in a basket
(b) Two snakes entwined
(c) A viper hissing
(d) A boa constrictor
5. Where is Sunny's room located?
(a) Next to Uncle Monty's
(b) In the attic
(c) Between Violet and Klaus'
(d) At the bottom of the stairs
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Uncle Monty tell the children they can do that will make handling the snakes safe?
2. Where does Klaus suggest Violet could get a job?
3. What does Count Olaf tell the children he assumes that they are?
4. Where does Dr. Montgomery say the children and he will be going in just ten days?
5. What must the Virginian Wolfsnake never be let near?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)