|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stephano offer to carry?
(a) The shopping bags
(b) The canoe
(c) The toothbrushes
(d) The food packs
2. What does Dr. Montgomery say is the reason he never found a wife and started a family?
(a) Too scared of women
(b) Never could find a wife who liked snakes
(c) Never found the time
(d) Slipped his mind
3. What must the Virginian Wolfsnake never be let near?
(a) Stones in an overcoat
(c) A room of its own
(d) A lighthouse
4. What does the narrator tell the reader that he and the reader know that the Baudelaire children do not know?
(a) Dr. Montgomery will soon be dead
(b) The snakes will eat one of them
(c) They will never make it back from Peru
(d) Count Olaf is on his way
5. What do the children decide they must do with Olaf in the house and Montgomery away?
(a) Finish their packing for Peru
(b) Make a plan to escape
(d) Figure out a way to get rid of Olaf
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Alaskan Cow Lizard produce?
2. What object does the narrator use for an example saying he should have brought this item to avoid disastrous results?
3. What does Mr. Poe warn Klaus in the car not to do to Dr. Montgomery in regards to Montgomery's name?
4. What does Violet say they are old enough to do?
5. What does Mr. Poe tell the children they should address Dr. Montgomery as?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)