|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the children see handing from the ceiling when they first see inside the house of Dr. Montgomery?
(a) A vast library
(b) A painting of an eye
(c) Stained-glass light fixture
(d) A statue of a snake
2. What does Sunny put in her room?
(a) Chewable toys
(b) Small hard objects to bite
(c) Picture books
(d) Blankets to hide in
3. What is most of the water in the Grim River said to be made of?
(c) Dead fish
4. What does Dr. Montgomery tell the children they are lucky he isn't speaking because he is so excited?
(a) Pig latin
(d) Baby talk
5. What question does Mr. Poe ask of Dr. Montgomery while they are eating?
(a) How he will care for the children
(b) If he has any experience with children
(c) Who will watch the children while he is away
(d) If the snakes are dangerous
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of toothbrush does Uncle Monty tell the children he bought?
2. How does Dr. Montgomery introduce himself?
3. What do the children hope that Mr. Poe remembers to do as he drives away?
4. What does Uncle Monty explain two snakes in his room have learned to do that is dangerous?
5. What does Dr. Montgomery say that he hopes happens to Count Olaf someday?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)