|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Uncle Monty get to name the Incredibly Deadly Viper?
(a) He is the lead scientist
(b) He bought the rights
(c) He discovered it
(d) He has done great studies on it
2. What does Dr. Montgomery tell the children they are lucky he isn't speaking because he is so excited?
(a) Baby talk
(b) Pig latin
3. Dissonant Toad is known for imitating what?
(a) Human speech
(b) Sound of musical instruments
(c) Dog sounds
(d) Cat sounds
4. What does Mr. Poe say that Dr. Montgomery has done that gives him a great many stories to tell?
(c) Gone on adventures
5. Who does Mr. Poe tell the children they are going to go live with?
(a) Dr. Montogmery
(b) Count Olaf
(c) A foster home
(d) Mr. Poe
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Violet been trying to think up an invention for?
2. What excuse does the narrator give for leaving the reader waiting for an answer about Sunny being bitten?
3. What question does Mr. Poe ask of Dr. Montgomery while they are eating?
4. What is unique about the room that Klaus chooses?
5. What do the children find at the far end of the Reptile Room?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)