|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Violet explain Sunny likes?
(b) Chewy things
(d) Hard things
2. What does Klaus suggest they do in order to get away from Count Olaf?
(a) Steal a car
(b) Kill Count Olaf
(c) Call a cab
(d) Run away
3. Who is driving the car taking the children to their new home?
(a) Mrs. Poe
(b) Mr. Poe
(c) Taxi driver
(d) A policeman
4. Who does the narrator explain will be the one that ends up dead?
(a) Mr. Poe
(b) The Incredibly Deadly Viper
(c) Uncle Monty
(d) Count Olaf
5. What does the narrator tell the reader that he and the reader know that the Baudelaire children do not know?
(a) Count Olaf is on his way
(b) They will never make it back from Peru
(c) The snakes will eat one of them
(d) Dr. Montgomery will soon be dead
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Montgomery say the Barbary Chewer will begin to do if it doesn't have something in its mouth at all times?
2. What is in Violet's room that she thought might help inspire her while inventing?
3. What excuse does the narrator give for leaving the reader waiting for an answer about Sunny being bitten?
4. What does Uncle Monty explain two snakes in his room have learned to do that is dangerous?
5. What do the children hope that Mr. Poe remembers to do as he drives away?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)