|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stephano offer to carry?
(a) The shopping bags
(b) The food packs
(c) The toothbrushes
(d) The canoe
2. What has Violet been trying to think up an invention for?
(a) To block the smell from the river
(b) To make the car ride more enjoyable
(c) To stop Count Olaf from finding them
(d) To make her less nervous
3. What does Mr. Poe say that Dr. Montgomery has done that gives him a great many stories to tell?
(c) Gone on adventures
4. What reason does Mr. Poe give for not being able to take the children's luggage with them?
(a) No luggage to take
(b) Car too small
(c) No time to pack
(d) Wanted to make sure before having the children's luggage brought
5. What does Uncle Monty tell the children they can do that will make handling the snakes safe?
(a) Practice holding them
(b) Study them
(c) Hire someone crazy to handle them
(d) Stay clear of them
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Poe tell the children they should address Dr. Montgomery as?
2. What kind of toothbrush does Uncle Monty tell the children he bought?
3. What does Dr. Montgomery say the Barbary Chewer will begin to do if it doesn't have something in its mouth at all times?
4. Where is Sunny's room located?
5. Where does Klaus suggest Violet could get a job?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)