|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of fruit do the trees near Lousy Lane produce?
(a) Worm ridden pears
(b) Bitter plums
(c) Sour apples
(d) Rotten peaches
2. What does Klaus suggest they do in order to get away from Count Olaf?
(a) Kill Count Olaf
(b) Call a cab
(c) Run away
(d) Steal a car
3. Why does Uncle Monty get to name the Incredibly Deadly Viper?
(a) He has done great studies on it
(b) He discovered it
(c) He is the lead scientist
(d) He bought the rights
4. What is most of the water in the Grim River said to be made of?
(d) Dead fish
5. When does Mr. Poe tell the children he will be back with the children's luggage?
(a) Two days
(b) A month
(c) A week
(d) A few hours
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dr. Montgomery ask if he/she does not like coconut?
2. Where does Klaus suggest he could get a job?
3. What excuse does the narrator give for leaving the reader waiting for an answer about Sunny being bitten?
4. How does Dr. Montgomery introduce himself?
5. What does the narrator compare the knife to as a warning?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)