|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Uncle Monty explain two snakes in his room have learned to do that is dangerous?
(a) Learned to drive a car
(b) Dial a phone
(c) Open their cages
(d) Set a trap
2. What does Dr. Montgomery say that he studies?
(a) Biting animals
(b) Exotic animals
3. What does the narrator compare the knife to as a warning?
(a) A teacher's reprimand
(b) A train whistle
(d) A red light
4. Where does Klaus suggest he could get a job?
(c) Horseradish factory
5. What does Klaus suggest they do in order to get away from Count Olaf?
(a) Kill Count Olaf
(b) Run away
(c) Call a cab
(d) Steal a car
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Montgomery say the Barbary Chewer will begin to do if it doesn't have something in its mouth at all times?
2. Where does Klaus suggest Violet could get a job?
3. What kind of toothbrush does Uncle Monty tell the children he bought?
4. What do the children find at the far end of the Reptile Room?
5. Why does Uncle Monty get to name the Incredibly Deadly Viper?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)