|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stephano offer to carry?
(a) The canoe
(b) The toothbrushes
(c) The shopping bags
(d) The food packs
2. Why does Violet say they shouldn't leave the house?
(a) Olaf might hurt Uncle Monty
(b) Olaf would catch them
(c) The police would be called on them
(d) Olaf's troupe might be watching
3. What does Mr. Poe tell the children is odd about Dr. Montgomery's name?
(a) He had it changed to Susan
(b) His first name can't be pernounced
(c) His first and last name are Montgomery
(d) He has no first name
4. What does Monty say he hates losing?
(a) Card games
(d) Train of thought
5. What does Klaus suggest that Sunny and Violet find ridiculous?
(a) That no one cares about the children
(b) That Olaf is smarter than the children
(c) That Montgomery is friends with Olaf
(d) That Montgomery is conspiring with Olaf
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Montgomery suggest he could get for Sunny?
2. What does Mr. Poe warn Klaus in the car not to do to Dr. Montgomery in regards to Montgomery's name?
3. What question does Mr. Poe ask of Dr. Montgomery while they are eating?
4. What is most of the water in the Grim River said to be made of?
5. Who does Dr. Montgomery ask if he/she does not like coconut?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)