|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Montgomery suggest he could get for Sunny?
(a) An old shoe
(b) A snake
(c) A cucumber
(d) A raw carrot
2. What does Dr. Montgomery tell the children he has just finished making?
(a) Brussle sprouts
(b) Chocolate pie
(c) Ice cream
(d) Coconut cream cake
3. Dissonant Toad is known for imitating what?
(a) Cat sounds
(b) Human speech
(c) Dog sounds
(d) Sound of musical instruments
4. What has Violet been trying to think up an invention for?
(a) To block the smell from the river
(b) To make the car ride more enjoyable
(c) To stop Count Olaf from finding them
(d) To make her less nervous
5. What does Mr. Poe warn Klaus in the car not to do to Dr. Montgomery in regards to Montgomery's name?
(a) Ridicule him
(b) Taunt him
(c) Mock him
(d) Spit on him
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dr. Montgomery say the children and he will be going in just ten days?
2. What does Klaus suggest that Sunny and Violet find ridiculous?
3. What does Dr. Montgomery say that he hopes happens to Count Olaf someday?
4. Who does Mr. Poe tell the children they are going to go live with?
5. What does Uncle Monty tell Klaus when he insists he needs to tell him something important?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)