Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first story that the narrator makes mention of to relate a moral of not lying?
(a) The Boy That Cried Wolf
(c) The Honest Woodcutter
(d) The Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
2. What does Uncle Monty have in his hands when he runs into the children after they have had their breakfast?
(a) The morning news paper
(b) A snake
(c) A book on Peru
(d) Folded up papers
3. What does Uncle Monty tell the children they can do that will make handling the snakes safe?
(a) Stay clear of them
(b) Study them
(c) Hire someone crazy to handle them
(d) Practice holding them
4. What kind of toothbrush does Uncle Monty tell the children he bought?
(a) Extra-firm bristles
(b) Extra-soft bristles
(c) Medium bristles
(d) Scooby-Doo toothbrush
5. Why does Violet say they shouldn't leave the house?
(a) Olaf's troupe might be watching
(b) Olaf might hurt Uncle Monty
(c) Olaf would catch them
(d) The police would be called on them
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Klaus say that Count Olaf puts a damper on?
2. What excuse does the narrator give for leaving the reader waiting for an answer about Sunny being bitten?
3. What is the Reptile Room made out of?
4. What does Mr. Poe NOT say proves that Stephano is not Count Olaf?
5. What is Klaus trying not to do as Mr. Poe, Stephano and the doctor enter the Reptile Room?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)