Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the children decide they must do with Olaf in the house and Montgomery away?
(a) Figure out a way to get rid of Olaf
(c) Make a plan to escape
(d) Finish their packing for Peru
2. What do the children find at the far end of the Reptile Room?
(b) A toad with three mouths
(c) A giant snake
(d) A map of Peru
3. Who does Dr. Montgomery ask if he/she does not like coconut?
(a) Mr. Poe
4. When does Mr. Poe tell the children he will be back with the children's luggage?
(a) A month
(b) A week
(c) A few hours
(d) Two days
5. What does Dr. Montgomery explain has happened that has put him behind in his preparations?
(a) His snakes got loose
(b) His assistant got arrested
(c) His assistant resigned
(d) He had to make preparations for the children
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Uncle Monty explain two snakes in his room have learned to do that is dangerous?
2. What reason does Mr. Poe give for not being able to take the children's luggage with them?
3. What does Mr. Poe warn Klaus in the car not to do to Dr. Montgomery in regards to Montgomery's name?
4. Where is Sunny's room located?
5. What does Klaus suggest they do in order to get away from Count Olaf?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)