|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Sunny's room located?
(a) Between Violet and Klaus'
(b) At the bottom of the stairs
(c) In the attic
(d) Next to Uncle Monty's
2. What does Stephano tell the children has changed about the plans to Peru?
(a) Uncle Monty isn't going
(b) The Incredibly Deadly Viper isn't going
(c) They are going to India instead
(d) Sunny isn't going
3. Where do the children like to be more than anywhere else?
(a) Family room
(b) Reptile Room
4. What does Violet say they are old enough to do?
(a) Cook for themselves
(b) Help with the snakes
(c) Get jobs
(d) Stay by themselves
5. What does Uncle Monty teach the children not to give too much of to the Green Gimlet Toad
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Montgomery suggest he could get for Sunny?
2. Who opens Violet's bedroom door?
3. What do the Baudelaire children find in the Reptile Room?
4. What does the narrator tell the reader that he and the reader know that the Baudelaire children do not know?
5. What does Dr. Montgomery say the Barbary Chewer will begin to do if it doesn't have something in its mouth at all times?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)