|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Sunny's room located?
(a) In the attic
(b) At the bottom of the stairs
(c) Between Violet and Klaus'
(d) Next to Uncle Monty's
2. Who does the narrator explain will be the one that ends up dead?
(a) Uncle Monty
(b) Mr. Poe
(c) The Incredibly Deadly Viper
(d) Count Olaf
3. Dissonant Toad is known for imitating what?
(a) Cat sounds
(b) Sound of musical instruments
(c) Dog sounds
(d) Human speech
4. Who does Dr. Montgomery ask if he/she does not like coconut?
(c) Mr. Poe
5. Where had Dr. Montgomery been bitten?
(a) On the ankle
(b) On his hand
(c) On the veranda
(d) Below the eye
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the doctor explain that there isn't a snake loose in the house?
2. Where does Dr. Montgomery say the children and he will be going in just ten days?
3. What hits Uncle Monty on the head?
4. What does Dr. Montgomery say that he studies?
5. What does Uncle Monty explain two snakes in his room have learned to do that is dangerous?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)