|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What excuse does the narrator give for leaving the reader waiting for an answer about Sunny being bitten?
(a) He had to go cry
(b) He fell asleep
(c) He had to check over his notes
(d) He was running late for a dinner party
2. What is the Reptile Room made out of?
(b) Snake pictures
3. What does Stephano tell the children has changed about the plans to Peru?
(a) They are going to India instead
(b) Uncle Monty isn't going
(c) The Incredibly Deadly Viper isn't going
(d) Sunny isn't going
4. What do the children think it would be easier to argue with rather than Mr. Poe?
(a) A three-eyed toad
(b) The wrecked car
(c) A snake-shaped hedge
(d) A brick wall
5. When does Mr. Poe tell the children he will be back with the children's luggage?
(a) Two days
(b) A few hours
(c) A week
(d) A month
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Montgomery suggest he could get for Sunny?
2. What are most of the books in Dr. Montgomery's library written about?
3. What does Klaus ask Violet if they can do?
4. What does Uncle Monty tell the children they can do that will make handling the snakes safe?
5. What does Sunny put in her room?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)