|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Mr. Poe tell the children he will be back with the children's luggage?
(a) A month
(b) A few hours
(c) Two days
(d) A week
2. What does Klaus ask Violet if they can do?
(a) Sleep in the bathroom
(b) Sneak out at the same time
(c) Call Mr. Poe
(d) Sleep in the same room
3. What does Uncle Monty do with Stephano's ticket to Peru?
(a) Cashes it in
(b) Gives it away
(c) Tears into pieces
(d) Hands it to Stephano
4. Where does Stephano tell the children that Uncle Monty is?
(a) The Reptile Room
(b) The Library
(c) In the Jeep
(d) His bedroom
5. What does Dr. Montgomery say that he hopes happens to Count Olaf someday?
(a) Is on a plane that crashes
(b) Torn apart by wild animals
(c) Caught by the police
(d) Falls into a well
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stephano do to make sure the children don't go to Uncle Monty's room?
2. What does Uncle Monty say in his letter he has NOT gone to town to get?
3. Why does Uncle Monty get to name the Incredibly Deadly Viper?
4. Why does the doctor explain that there isn't a snake loose in the house?
5. What does Uncle Monty do when Sunny and the Incredibly Deadly Viper bite each other?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)