|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stephano do during the entire dinner meal?
(a) Keeps one foot on top of Violets
(b) Has one hand on Klaus' chair
(c) Holds his knife under the table
(d) Takes food from Sunny's plate
2. What does Violet have tacked up on her wall to sketch out her ideas?
(a) Graphing paper
(b) Chalk boards
(c) Blue print paper
(d) Large white pieces of paper
3. What does Uncle Monty say in his letter he has NOT gone to town to get?
(a) A tent
(c) A fireproof canoe
4. What does Violet explain Sunny likes?
(b) Hard things
(d) Chewy things
5. What must the Virginian Wolfsnake never be let near?
(a) Stones in an overcoat
(c) A lighthouse
(d) A room of its own
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Uncle Monty explain two snakes in his room have learned to do that is dangerous?
2. What is in Violet's room that she thought might help inspire her while inventing?
3. What does the narrator tell the reader that he and the reader know that the Baudelaire children do not know?
4. What do the Baudelaire children find in the Reptile Room?
5. What snake does the doctor say bit Dr. Montgomery?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)