|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Montgomery say the Barbary Chewer will begin to do if it doesn't have something in its mouth at all times?
(a) Digest itself
(b) Eat its own mouth
(c) Eat its own tail
(d) Drown in its own spit
2. What does Uncle Monty do when Sunny and the Incredibly Deadly Viper bite each other?
(d) Throw up
3. What is the Reptile Room made out of?
(b) Snake pictures
4. What does Stephano do to make sure the children don't go to Uncle Monty's room?
(a) Puts a dog in the hall
(b) Sits in the hallway all night
(c) Locks the children's doors
(d) Shares a room with Uncle Monty
5. What does Stephano chop in the kitchen while they are making dinner?
(b) Fish heads
Short Answer Questions
1. What movie does Uncle Monty tell the children he wants to catch that night?
2. What does Dr. Montgomery tell the children to do before he shows them the reptile room?
3. What does Uncle Monty tell the children that his jealous roommate in college did?
4. What snake does the doctor say bit Dr. Montgomery?
5. What does Dr. Montgomery say is the reason he never found a wife and started a family?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)