|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the children think it would be easier to argue with rather than Mr. Poe?
(a) A brick wall
(b) The wrecked car
(c) A snake-shaped hedge
(d) A three-eyed toad
2. What does the Alaskan Cow Lizard produce?
(b) Sticky white substance
3. Where do the children like to be more than anywhere else?
(c) Family room
(d) Reptile Room
4. What does Uncle Monty tell the children that his jealous roommate in college did?
(a) Kidnapped his tortoise
(b) Ate his toad
(c) Swallowed his pet lizard
(d) Put his slug in his ear
5. What does Uncle Monty explain two snakes in his room have learned to do that is dangerous?
(a) Set a trap
(b) Learned to drive a car
(c) Open their cages
(d) Dial a phone
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator tell the reader that he and the reader know that the Baudelaire children do not know?
2. What does Uncle Monty have in his hands when he runs into the children after they have had their breakfast?
3. What question does Mr. Poe ask of Dr. Montgomery while they are eating?
4. Dissonant Toad is known for imitating what?
5. What does Dr. Montgomery tell the children to do before he shows them the reptile room?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)