|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What excuse does the narrator give for leaving the reader waiting for an answer about Sunny being bitten?
(a) He had to check over his notes
(b) He was running late for a dinner party
(c) He fell asleep
(d) He had to go cry
2. What does Dr. Montgomery tell the children to do before he shows them the reptile room?
(a) Take their things to the room
(b) Wash the dishes
(c) Change their clothes
(d) Show Mr. Poe to his car
3. What does Klaus say that Count Olaf puts a damper on?
4. What question does Mr. Poe ask of Dr. Montgomery while they are eating?
(a) If the snakes are dangerous
(b) If he has any experience with children
(c) How he will care for the children
(d) Who will watch the children while he is away
5. What does Stephano say that the doctor will do for Mr. Poe after he is done with the examination?
(a) Take him to the police station to fill out a report
(b) Drive Mr. Poe to town for a mechanic
(c) Drive him to town to get a differnt car
(d) Drive him to a place where the body can't be found
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Montgomery suggest he could get for Sunny?
2. What does Stephano offer the doctor and Mr. Poe when they enter the house?
3. What does Uncle Monty have in his hands when he runs into the children after they have had their breakfast?
4. What does Dr. Montgomery say that he hopes happens to Count Olaf someday?
5. What does the narrator tell the reader that he and the reader know that the Baudelaire children do not know?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)