|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Uncle Monty get to name the Incredibly Deadly Viper?
(a) He has done great studies on it
(b) He is the lead scientist
(c) He bought the rights
(d) He discovered it
2. What happens while the children sit in Violet's room?
(a) Mr. Poe arrives
(b) Someone knocks on the door
(c) Someone knocks on the window
(d) The phone rings
3. What does Uncle Monty do when Sunny and the Incredibly Deadly Viper bite each other?
(b) Throw up
4. What does the doctor say that Stephano is before he goes in to check on the body of Dr. Montgomery?
(a) A good gaurdian
(b) The boss
(c) A kind gentleman
(d) A wise man
5. What does Uncle Monty teach the children not to give too much of to the Green Gimlet Toad
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator tell the reader that he and the reader know that the Baudelaire children do not know?
2. What does the narrator tell the reader can be imagined that all these unfortunate events are if they would like to put the book down?
3. What is unique about the room that Klaus chooses?
4. Who does the narrator explain will be the one that ends up dead?
5. What makes Klaus suddenly very angry with the doctor?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)