|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the children find at the far end of the Reptile Room?
(b) A giant snake
(c) A toad with three mouths
(d) A map of Peru
2. What does Uncle Monty say in his letter he has NOT gone to town to get?
(a) A tent
(d) A fireproof canoe
3. What do the children hope that Mr. Poe remembers to do as he drives away?
(a) Roll up his window
(b) Bring their luggage
(c) Put on his seat belt
(d) Tell Mrs. Poe thank you
4. What do the Baudelaire children find in the Reptile Room?
(a) The body of Dr. Montgomery
(b) The police
(c) The snakes are all loose
(d) Mr. Poe
5. What does the doctor say that Stephano is before he goes in to check on the body of Dr. Montgomery?
(a) A wise man
(b) The boss
(c) A good gaurdian
(d) A kind gentleman
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Montgomery say that he hopes happens to Count Olaf someday?
2. What does Stephano do during the entire dinner meal?
3. What does Stephano accidentally call Dr. Montgomery's death?
4. What does Uncle Monty say that Stephano will name the snake if he is able to steal it?
5. Who pulls up behind the children and Mr. Poe while they are still walking back to Dr. Montgomery's house?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)