|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the doctor explain that there isn't a snake loose in the house?
(a) It locked itself back up
(b) Dr. Montgomery had stuck his face in the cage
(c) Dr. Mongomery fell on the snake crushing it
(d) The snake got out through a window
2. Where is Sunny's room located?
(a) In the attic
(b) At the bottom of the stairs
(c) Next to Uncle Monty's
(d) Between Violet and Klaus'
3. What are most of the books in Dr. Montgomery's library written about?
(a) Unique toads
(b) Peruvian Andes
(d) Poisonous snakes
4. What does Uncle Monty do with Stephano's ticket to Peru?
(a) Gives it away
(b) Tears into pieces
(c) Cashes it in
(d) Hands it to Stephano
5. Where does Stephano tell the children that Uncle Monty is?
(a) The Reptile Room
(b) His bedroom
(c) In the Jeep
(d) The Library
Short Answer Questions
1. Who opens Violet's bedroom door?
2. What does Klaus say that Count Olaf puts a damper on?
3. What does Dr. Montgomery say is the reason he never found a wife and started a family?
4. What does Stephano accidentally call Dr. Montgomery's death?
5. Where dose Uncle Monty tell the children he found Stephano?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)