|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the children like to be more than anywhere else?
(b) Family room
(d) Reptile Room
2. Why does Stephano only carry bags with one hand?
(a) To keep one hand on his knife
(b) So he can pick things up if needed
(c) So he can reach the children with a free hand
(d) He has a sore on one hand
3. What is the Reptile Room made out of?
(c) Snake pictures
4. What is odd about the doctor's hand when he opens the door to the reptile room?
(a) He has to use both of them
(b) It makes a metal clanging sound
(c) It is stiff
(d) It is to short
5. What must the Virginian Wolfsnake never be let near?
(a) Stones in an overcoat
(b) A lighthouse
(c) A room of its own
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Mr. Poe tell the children he will be back with the children's luggage?
2. Where had Dr. Montgomery been bitten?
3. What does Uncle Monty do when Sunny and the Incredibly Deadly Viper bite each other?
4. What does Uncle Monty tell the children they can do that will make handling the snakes safe?
5. What does Dr. Montgomery tell the children to do before he shows them the reptile room?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)