|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sunny put in her room?
(a) Chewable toys
(b) Small hard objects to bite
(c) Picture books
(d) Blankets to hide in
2. Why does Uncle Monty get to name the Incredibly Deadly Viper?
(a) He bought the rights
(b) He is the lead scientist
(c) He discovered it
(d) He has done great studies on it
3. What does Uncle Monty tell the children they can do that will make handling the snakes safe?
(a) Stay clear of them
(b) Hire someone crazy to handle them
(c) Study them
(d) Practice holding them
4. What are most of the books in Dr. Montgomery's library written about?
(b) Peruvian Andes
(c) Poisonous snakes
(d) Unique toads
5. What does Violet have tacked up on her wall to sketch out her ideas?
(a) Blue print paper
(b) Large white pieces of paper
(c) Chalk boards
(d) Graphing paper
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Uncle Monty say in his letter he has NOT gone to town to get?
2. What does Uncle Monty tell the children the Hungarian Sloth Snake's top speed is?
3. What does Dr. Montgomery say that he studies?
4. What is unique about the room that Klaus chooses?
5. What does Uncle Monty do when Sunny and the Incredibly Deadly Viper bite each other?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)