|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stephano offer the doctor and Mr. Poe when they enter the house?
(c) Cake and tea
2. What must the Virginian Wolfsnake never be let near?
(a) Stones in an overcoat
(c) A room of its own
(d) A lighthouse
3. What excuse does the narrator give for leaving the reader waiting for an answer about Sunny being bitten?
(a) He had to go cry
(b) He was running late for a dinner party
(c) He had to check over his notes
(d) He fell asleep
4. What does Sunny put in her room?
(a) Picture books
(b) Chewable toys
(c) Small hard objects to bite
(d) Blankets to hide in
5. What is in Violet's room that she thought might help inspire her while inventing?
(a) Unique wall paper
(b) A big painting
(c) A large window
(d) A fluffy bed
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Uncle Monty have in his hands when he runs into the children after they have had their breakfast?
2. What do the children find at the far end of the Reptile Room?
3. What does Dr. Montgomery say that he hopes happens to Count Olaf someday?
4. What hits Uncle Monty on the head?
5. What does the narrator tell the reader can be imagined that all these unfortunate events are if they would like to put the book down?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)