|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Uncle Monty want to show Violet he has bought before she tells him her important information?
(b) Wasp repellent
(d) Snake bait
2. What does the author tell the reader that it is good and necessary to do sometimes?
(c) Trick people
3. What does Stephano call Mr. Poe when he pretends to first meet Mr. Poe?
(a) Mr. Foe
(b) Mr. Flibbidijibit
(c) Mr. Pae
(d) Mr. Woe
4. What does Stephano make Violet do as they head to the Jeep?
(a) Pack a lunch
(b) Carry his suitcase
(c) Get the tickets
(d) Lock up the house
5. What does the narrator compare the knife to as a warning?
(a) A red light
(b) A train whistle
(c) A teacher's reprimand
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stephano offer to carry?
2. What other children's story does the author make mention of in the story to talk about things that are fake?
3. What does Klaus say he is waiting on before he leaves?
4. What does Klaus suggest they do in order to get away from Count Olaf?
5. What does Mr. Poe do to try and call away the Incredibly Deadly Viper from Sunny?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)