|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Uncle Monty want to show Violet he has bought before she tells him her important information?
(a) Wasp repellent
(d) Snake bait
2. What is Klaus trying not to do as Mr. Poe, Stephano and the doctor enter the Reptile Room?
(c) Kick Stephano
3. What object does the narrator use for an example saying he should have brought this item to avoid disastrous results?
(a) Rain coat
(b) Life jacket
4. What does Uncle Monty tell Klaus when he insists he needs to tell him something important?
(a) It isn't polite to interrupt
(b) Go start dinner
(c) He has to go and finish packing his clothes
(d) Call the police
5. Who panics upon seeing Sunny in her predicament?
(b) The doctor
(d) Mr. Poe
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Klaus suggest he could get a job?
2. What does the narrator compare the knife to as a warning?
3. What other children's story does the author make mention of in the story to talk about things that are fake?
4. Where does Klaus suggest Violet could get a job?
5. What do the children decide they must do with Olaf in the house and Montgomery away?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)