|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the children hope for when Stephano climbs in the Jeep?
(a) That it will blow up
(b) That Mr. Poe will arrive
(c) That the police will come
(d) That it won't start
2. What does Klaus say he is waiting on before he leaves?
(a) To find the snake
(b) Mr. Poe
(d) A forensic team
3. Where does Klaus suggest Violet could get a job?
(a) Pre school
(b) Mechnical factory
(d) Modeling agency
4. What does the word 'Brummagem' mean as it is used to describe Stephano's look of surprise?
5. Who do the children suggest calling to tell that Count Olaf has appeared in the house?
(a) Mr. Poe
(b) The police
(c) Mrs. Poe
(d) Uncle Monty
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Uncle Monty have Klaus do when he gets home?
2. What do the children decide they must do with Olaf in the house and Montgomery away?
3. What does Count Olaf ask the children to do for him?
4. What does Monty say he hates losing?
5. What does the author tell the reader that it is good and necessary to do sometimes?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)