|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author tell the reader that it is good and necessary to do sometimes?
(a) Trick people
2. What happens as Stephano is driving the children to the boat?
(a) A cow jumps out infront of the car
(b) A car accident
(c) Stephano has a seizure
(d) Violet throws up on Stephano
3. What does Violet see 'Stephano' holding while she is getting ready to tell Uncle Monty that Stephano is really Count Olaf?
(b) A rope
(c) The long knife
4. What do the children decide they must do with Olaf in the house and Montgomery away?
(a) Figure out a way to get rid of Olaf
(b) Finish their packing for Peru
(d) Make a plan to escape
5. What does Sunny do, after Violet has left the room, while sitting in front of the Incredibly Deadly Viper's open cage?
(a) Calls the snake
(d) Bites the snake
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mr. Poe doing when he hears Sunny?
2. What does Klaus suggest they do in order to get away from Count Olaf?
3. What kind of toothbrush does Uncle Monty tell the children he bought?
4. What does Stephano offer to carry?
5. What does Count Olaf ask the children to do for him?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)