|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What object does the narrator use for an example saying he should have brought this item to avoid disastrous results?
(a) Life jacket
(d) Rain coat
2. What does the author tell the reader that it is good and necessary to do sometimes?
(a) Trick people
3. What is Klaus trying not to do as Mr. Poe, Stephano and the doctor enter the Reptile Room?
(b) Kick Stephano
4. What does Uncle Monty tell Klaus when he insists he needs to tell him something important?
(a) Call the police
(b) He has to go and finish packing his clothes
(c) Go start dinner
(d) It isn't polite to interrupt
5. What does Stephano offer to carry?
(a) The toothbrushes
(b) The food packs
(c) The canoe
(d) The shopping bags
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Violet say they shouldn't leave the house?
2. Where does Stephano tell Mr. Poe he is taking the children?
3. What does Count Olaf ask the children to do for him?
4. What does Mr. Poe do to try and call away the Incredibly Deadly Viper from Sunny?
5. What does Monty say he hates losing?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)