|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator compare the knife to as a warning?
(a) A red light
(b) A train whistle
(c) A teacher's reprimand
2. What does Count Olaf ask the children to do for him?
(a) Find him a room
(b) Get him something to eat
(c) Carry his luggage
(d) Tell Dr. Montgomery he has arrived
3. What other children's story does the author make mention of in the story to talk about things that are fake?
(a) The Lion and the Mouse
(b) The Tortoise and the Hare
(c) Little Red Riding Hood
(d) The Fox and the Crow
4. Where does Stephano tell Mr. Poe he is taking the children?
(a) To find a snake expert
(b) To Peru
(c) To the orphanage
(d) To get a doctor
5. Where does Klaus suggest he could get a job?
(c) Horseradish factory
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Klaus say he is waiting on before he leaves?
2. What is wrapped around Sunny's body?
3. What does Sunny do, after Violet has left the room, while sitting in front of the Incredibly Deadly Viper's open cage?
4. What does Sunny say when they have caught Stephano in a lie?
5. What kind of toothbrush does Uncle Monty tell the children he bought?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)