|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator compare the knife to as a warning?
(a) A train whistle
(c) A red light
(d) A teacher's reprimand
2. What do the children decide they must do with Olaf in the house and Montgomery away?
(a) Figure out a way to get rid of Olaf
(b) Finish their packing for Peru
(d) Make a plan to escape
3. What does Klaus suggest they do in order to get away from Count Olaf?
(a) Kill Count Olaf
(b) Steal a car
(c) Call a cab
(d) Run away
4. What is Stephano holding when the orphans turn to face him?
(a) Tickets for the boat
(b) Green leather writing case
(c) A book on poisons
(d) Black Suitcase
5. Where does Klaus suggest he could get a job?
(d) Horseradish factory
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stephano offer to carry?
2. What does Stephano call Mr. Poe when he pretends to first meet Mr. Poe?
3. What object does the narrator use for an example saying he should have brought this item to avoid disastrous results?
4. What is Mr. Poe doing when he hears Sunny?
5. What does Count Olaf ask the children to do for him?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)