|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Klaus say he is waiting on before he leaves?
(b) Mr. Poe
(c) A forensic team
(d) To find the snake
2. What does Klaus suggest that Sunny and Violet find ridiculous?
(a) That Montgomery is friends with Olaf
(b) That Olaf is smarter than the children
(c) That Montgomery is conspiring with Olaf
(d) That no one cares about the children
3. What does Sunny do, after Violet has left the room, while sitting in front of the Incredibly Deadly Viper's open cage?
(c) Bites the snake
(d) Calls the snake
4. Who panics upon seeing Sunny in her predicament?
(b) Mr. Poe
(d) The doctor
5. How does Stephano describe Dr. Montgomery's death?
(a) A tragic loss
(b) A terrible accident
(c) The inevitable
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stephano make Violet do as they head to the Jeep?
2. Where does Klaus suggest he could get a job?
3. What is the first story that the narrator makes mention of to relate a moral of not lying?
4. Where does Klaus suggest Violet could get a job?
5. What is Klaus trying not to do as Mr. Poe, Stephano and the doctor enter the Reptile Room?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)