|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Uncle Monty tell Klaus when he insists he needs to tell him something important?
(a) Call the police
(b) He has to go and finish packing his clothes
(c) It isn't polite to interrupt
(d) Go start dinner
2. What other children's story does the author make mention of in the story to talk about things that are fake?
(a) Little Red Riding Hood
(b) The Fox and the Crow
(c) The Tortoise and the Hare
(d) The Lion and the Mouse
3. What does the word 'Brummagem' mean as it is used to describe Stephano's look of surprise?
4. What does Sunny do, after Violet has left the room, while sitting in front of the Incredibly Deadly Viper's open cage?
(b) Bites the snake
(c) Calls the snake
5. What does Uncle Monty want to show Violet he has bought before she tells him her important information?
(a) Wasp repellent
(d) Snake bait
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Klaus say he is waiting on before he leaves?
2. What does Klaus suggest that Sunny and Violet find ridiculous?
3. What is Mr. Poe doing when he hears Sunny?
4. What is Klaus trying not to do as Mr. Poe, Stephano and the doctor enter the Reptile Room?
5. What does the author tell the reader that it is good and necessary to do sometimes?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)