|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the children decide they must do with Olaf in the house and Montgomery away?
(a) Figure out a way to get rid of Olaf
(b) Finish their packing for Peru
(d) Make a plan to escape
2. What does Count Olaf ask the children to do for him?
(a) Find him a room
(b) Get him something to eat
(c) Tell Dr. Montgomery he has arrived
(d) Carry his luggage
3. What other children's story does the author make mention of in the story to talk about things that are fake?
(a) The Lion and the Mouse
(b) The Fox and the Crow
(c) The Tortoise and the Hare
(d) Little Red Riding Hood
4. What does Monty say he hates losing?
(c) Card games
(d) Train of thought
5. What does Klaus suggest that Sunny and Violet find ridiculous?
(a) That Montgomery is friends with Olaf
(b) That no one cares about the children
(c) That Montgomery is conspiring with Olaf
(d) That Olaf is smarter than the children
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrapped around Sunny's body?
2. Where does Klaus suggest Violet could get a job?
3. What is Klaus trying not to do as Mr. Poe, Stephano and the doctor enter the Reptile Room?
4. What does the author tell the reader that it is good and necessary to do sometimes?
5. Why does Violet say they shouldn't leave the house?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)