|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stephano claim to be to Mr. Poe?
(a) An expert on snakes
(b) A snake charmer
(c) An excelent judge of character
(d) A table dancer
2. What is wrapped around Sunny's body?
(a) An electric cord
(b) A rope
(c) A snake
(d) A curtain
3. What does Violet see 'Stephano' holding while she is getting ready to tell Uncle Monty that Stephano is really Count Olaf?
(a) The long knife
(d) A rope
4. What does Mr. Poe do to try and call away the Incredibly Deadly Viper from Sunny?
(b) Did a dance
(c) Here snakey snakey
(d) Played a flute
5. What do the children hope for when Stephano climbs in the Jeep?
(a) That the police will come
(b) That it won't start
(c) That it will blow up
(d) That Mr. Poe will arrive
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sunny say when they have caught Stephano in a lie?
2. What does the author tell the reader that it is good and necessary to do sometimes?
3. What does Stephano call Mr. Poe when he pretends to first meet Mr. Poe?
4. Who do the children suggest calling to tell that Count Olaf has appeared in the house?
5. What does Stephano offer to carry?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)