|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the children suggest calling to tell that Count Olaf has appeared in the house?
(a) The police
(b) Mrs. Poe
(c) Uncle Monty
(d) Mr. Poe
2. What does the author tell the reader that it is good and necessary to do sometimes?
(d) Trick people
3. What does Uncle Monty want to show Violet he has bought before she tells him her important information?
(c) Snake bait
(d) Wasp repellent
4. What other children's story does the author make mention of in the story to talk about things that are fake?
(a) The Tortoise and the Hare
(b) Little Red Riding Hood
(c) The Lion and the Mouse
(d) The Fox and the Crow
5. What does Klaus suggest that Sunny and Violet find ridiculous?
(a) That Montgomery is conspiring with Olaf
(b) That Olaf is smarter than the children
(c) That no one cares about the children
(d) That Montgomery is friends with Olaf
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrapped around Sunny's body?
2. Who does Klaus announce he sees?
3. How does Stephano describe Dr. Montgomery's death?
4. What does Stephano offer to carry?
5. What does Uncle Monty have Klaus do when he gets home?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)