|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sunny say when they have caught Stephano in a lie?
2. What is Stephano holding when the orphans turn to face him?
(a) Black Suitcase
(b) A book on poisons
(c) Tickets for the boat
(d) Green leather writing case
3. What kind of toothbrush does Uncle Monty tell the children he bought?
(a) Extra-firm bristles
(b) Scooby-Doo toothbrush
(c) Extra-soft bristles
(d) Medium bristles
4. What does the narrator compare the knife to as a warning?
(a) A teacher's reprimand
(b) A red light
(d) A train whistle
5. What does Uncle Monty tell Klaus when he insists he needs to tell him something important?
(a) It isn't polite to interrupt
(b) He has to go and finish packing his clothes
(c) Go start dinner
(d) Call the police
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stephano make Violet do as they head to the Jeep?
2. What do the children decide they must do with Olaf in the house and Montgomery away?
3. What does Klaus suggest that Sunny and Violet find ridiculous?
4. What happens as Stephano is driving the children to the boat?
5. What does the author tell the reader that it is good and necessary to do sometimes?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)