|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, He Who Walks On All Fours: Chapters 42-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Margo call after leaving the Superstition Exhibit in Chapter 21?
(a) Gregory Kawakita.
(b) George Moriarty.
(c) William Smithback.
(d) Dr. Frock.
2. Who is William Smithback?
(a) A reporter looking for dirt on the Museum of Natural History.
(b) A writer researching a fictional book set in the Museum of Natural History.
(c) A writer working on a book about the Superstition Exhibit.
(d) An assistant curator at the Museum of Natural History writing a book on ancient religions.
3. Who asks Margo to lunch in Chapter 28?
(a) George Moriarty.
(b) William Smithback.
(c) Gregory Kawakita.
(d) Dr. Frock.
4. What is stenciled on the side of the crates Ven intends to steal?
(a) MNH, Los Angeles.
(b) SM, Washington, D.C.
(c) MNH, New York.
(d) LM, Paris.
5. What material do Margo and Smithback learn Whittlesey used to pack is crates?
(a) Flowers sold by street vendors.
(b) Indigenous plants.
(c) Styrofoam peanuts.
(d) Kothoga healing herbs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the medical examiner find inside the chest of one of the young victims of the museum murders?
2. Where does the owner of The Blarney Stone Tavern claim he got the bones that he has nailed to the walls of his bar?
3. How did the Whittlesey Expedition get to the upper reaches of the Xingu as described in Whittlesey's journal?
4. What did the Kothoga do to receive the gift of the Mbwun from the devil?
5. What does Margo find hidden in the lid of one of Whittlesey's crates in Chapter 30?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)