|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, He Who Walks On All Fours: Chapters 42-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what did Pendergast have Dr. Frock search the accession database?
(a) Artifacts the killer might be interested in.
(b) More crates related to the Whittlesey expedition.
(c) Artifacts they might use against the killer.
(d) Artifacts similar to the claw used in the murders.
2. Why will Ippolito not allow the law enforcement officers into the Secure Area of the museum in Chapter 14?
(a) He forgot the key.
(b) He is afraid of repercussions.
(c) He forgot the passcode.
(d) He wants them to get a warrant.
3. How many people are expected for the Superstition Exhibition's opening night party?
(a) Two hundred.
(b) Three thousand.
(c) One hundred.
(d) Five thousand.
4. What does Rickman tell Smithback about discussions with museum employees on museum grounds?
(a) Smithback is to leave museum property and not speak to anyone involved with the museum.
(b) Smithback is encouraged to speak to anyone and everyone he thinks will be helpful.
(c) Smithback is encouraged to talk only to employees involved in the Superstition Exhibit.
(d) Smithback is not to talk to any employees about museum matters without prior written authorization.
5. Where do Margo and Dr. Frock hide from the creature in Chapter 47?
(a) Behind a locked door.
(b) In a stairwell.
(c) Inside the secure area.
(d) With Pendergast in a store room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What relative of Margo's died in the weeks before the opening of the main plot of the novel?
2. Where and when does the second chapter take place?
3. How does Frock suggest the members of the Whittlesey Expedition were killed?
4. What is stenciled on the side of the crates Ven intends to steal?
5. What does Maxwell find on September 15 that Whittlesey remarks about in his journal?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)