|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, He Who Walks On All Fours: Chapters 42-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city were the Whittlesey crates delayed en route to New York?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) New Orleans.
2. Who do D'Agosta and Pendergast wait to see in the opening paragraphs of Chapter 16?
(a) Dr. Cuthbert, curator of the Superstition Exhibit.
(b) Dr. Frock, director of anthropology.
(c) Mrs. Rickman, the public relations director.
(d) Dr. Wright, the director of the museum.
3. What strange scent does Ven smell in the warehouse?
(a) A dead mouse smell.
(b) A flowery perfume.
(c) A goat-like smell.
(d) A spicy cologne.
4. How does Smithback manage to get into the library archives?
(a) He pretends to be a reporter from Times.
(b) He gets a pass from Dr. Wright.
(c) He flirts with the young, pretty librarian.
(d) He pretends to be a librarian from the science library.
5. What first alerts Pendergast that the killer has come into the corridor with him?
(a) A sound.
(b) A noise.
(c) A smell.
(d) A shape.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the original Museum of Natural History in 1911?
2. Who is William Smithback?
3. How does Moriarty recover the information on the removal of Whittlesey's journal?
4. Where does the owner of The Blarney Stone Tavern claim he got the bones that he has nailed to the walls of his bar?
5. What is significant about the Mbwun figure?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)