|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, He Who Walks On All Fours: Chapters 42-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rickman refuse to allow Smithback to write about the Gilborg expedition?
(a) It has nothing to do with the museum.
(b) It is too controversial.
(c) It has nothing to do with the Superstition Exhibition.
(d) It was unsuccessful.
2. What first alerts Pendergast that the killer has come into the corridor with him?
(a) A smell.
(b) A noise.
(c) A sound.
(d) A shape.
3. Where is Smithback during the panic that takes place inside the Superstition Exhibition?
(a) Under the d'oeuvres table.
(b) Hiding behind a police officer.
(c) In Margo's office.
(d) In the exhibit.
4. What region of the brain is missing from the security guard autopsied in Chapter 23?
(a) Brain stem.
(b) Thalamoid region.
(c) Pituitary gland.
(d) Right hemisphere.
5. Why does Pendergast call Dr. Cuthbert down to the Secure Area in Chapter 17?
(a) To show them the Whittlesey crates.
(b) To show them the Siberian eggs.
(c) To show them the entire storage area.
(d) To show them the Mbwun figure.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pendergast shoot the killer in Chapter 46?
2. Why does Smithback claim he likes the Museum of Natural History's library carrels in Chapter 27?
3. Where was the original Museum of Natural History built?
4. Who is Pendergast?
5. What material do Margo and Smithback learn Whittlesey used to pack is crates?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)