|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Museum of Unnatural History: Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Dr. Cuthbert move the Whittlesey crates into the Secure Area?
(a) To protect them from someone attempting to steal something out of them.
(b) To keep someone from using them in a different exhibit.
(c) To keep someone from curating them.
(d) To keep someone from breaking something inside.
2. Why will Ippolito not allow the law enforcement officers into the Secure Area of the museum in Chapter 14?
(a) He forgot the key.
(b) He forgot the passcode.
(c) He wants them to get a warrant.
(d) He is afraid of repercussions.
3. Who is George Moriarty?
(a) A graduate student in architecture.
(b) Assitant curator to Dr. Cuthbert.
(c) A reporter.
(d) Assistant curator to Dr. Frock.
4. What does Whittlesey see on the dead body on the trial before him that tells him it is human?
(a) A khaki shirt.
(b) A pair of jeans.
(c) A gun.
(d) A pair of leather boots.
5. What DNA other than human is found to exist inside the claw found in the chest of one of the young victims of the museum killer?
(a) African Gecko.
(b) Turkish Gecko.
(c) North American Gecko.
(d) Australian Gecko.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Ven at the end of Chapter 2?
2. What happens to D'Agosta at the crime scene in Chapter 14 that has not happened to him in more than twenty years of police work?
3. What is stenciled on the side of the crates Ven intends to steal?
4. What is a stevedore?
5. What does Margo see in the Superstition Exhibition that makes her think Dr. Frock is right about it being purely for entertainment?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)