|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Museum of Unnatural History: Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Whittlesey's Expedition taking place?
(b) South Africa.
(d) The Amazon.
2. Who has control over the content of William Smithback's writing at the Museum of Natural History?
(a) Dr. Cuthbert, Museum Curator.
(b) Dr. Wright, Museum Director.
(c) Lavinia Rickman, Public Relations Officer.
(d) Dr. Frock, Museum Curator.
3. What does Whittlesey notice about the local vegetation at the site of the hut where the Mbwun was found?
(a) It appears to overgrowing the hut.
(b) It appears dead.
(c) It appears primordial.
(d) It appears florescent.
4. What does Whittlesey hope to find on this expedition?
(a) Proof of the satanic rituals performed by the Kothoga Indians.
(b) Proof of the past existence of the Kothoga Indians.
(c) Proof of the current existence of the Kothoga Indians.
(d) Proof of the religious beliefs of the Kothoga Indians.
5. What does Pendergast show Dr. Wright that causes the doctor physical discomfort?
(a) Pictures of the mutilated young boys.
(b) Pictures of the latest crime scene.
(c) A bill for his services.
(d) A tally of the money being lost to the museum during the investigation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is an herbarium?
2. What causes Margo to run from the exhibit hall in Chapter 20?
3. What does Dr. Frock tell Margo the Ki tribe once used to treat headaches in Chapter 6?
4. What happens to D'Agosta at the crime scene in Chapter 14 that has not happened to him in more than twenty years of police work?
5. Who is Jost Von Oster?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)