|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Museum of Unnatural Mystery: Chapters 3-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Whittlesey hope to find on this expedition?
(a) Proof of the satanic rituals performed by the Kothoga Indians.
(b) Proof of the past existence of the Kothoga Indians.
(c) Proof of the current existence of the Kothoga Indians.
(d) Proof of the religious beliefs of the Kothoga Indians.
2. What does Dr. Frock tell Margo the Ki tribe once used to treat headaches in Chapter 6?
(b) Poison ivy.
(c) Tree bark.
(d) Poppy seeds.
3. Why does the red-haired kid follow his brother, Billy, into a dark, cavernous room?
(a) To find his parents.
(b) To see the lions.
(c) He is afraid of being lost and alone.
(d) His mother told him to stay with Billy no matter what.
4. Who is Ven?
(a) A sailor.
(b) A thief.
(c) A dock worker.
(d) A dock foreman.
5. Where were the red-haired child and his older brother, Billy, supposed to meet their parents after visiting the Museum of Natural History?
(a) At grandmother's.
(b) The front steps.
(c) At home.
(d) The gift shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what literary work does Whittlesey compare the place where he expects to find the Kothoga people?
2. Who finds being locked in the break room of the museum in Chapter 4 outrageous?
3. Where is Whittlesey's Expedition taking place?
4. Who is George Moriarty?
5. Who is Charlie Prine?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)