|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Museum of Unnatural Mystery: Chapters 3-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Whittlesey see on the dead body on the trial before him that tells him it is human?
(a) A khaki shirt.
(b) A pair of leather boots.
(c) A gun.
(d) A pair of jeans.
2. Who finds being locked in the break room of the museum in Chapter 4 outrageous?
(a) Dr. Freed.
(b) Dr. Kawakita.
(c) Dr. Green.
(d) Dr. Prine.
3. To whom does Whittlesey write a letter before sending his crates away?
4. What does the security guard tell the red headed child not to touch in the beginning of Chapter 3?
(a) The elephants.
(b) The lions.
(c) The paintings.
(d) The Indian artifacts.
5. What does Dr. Frock tell Margo the Ki tribe once used to treat headaches in Chapter 6?
(a) Poison ivy.
(c) Tree bark.
(d) Poppy seeds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Callisto?
2. Where did Whittlesey find the Mbwun figure?
3. What does Whittlesey notice about the local vegetation at the site of the hut where the Mbwun was found?
4. What is a stevedore?
5. Where was the original Museum of Natural History built?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)