|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Museum of Unnatural Mystery: Chapters 10-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kothoga mean?
(a) Shadow people.
(b) Death men.
(c) Animal people.
(d) Devil's children.
2. What does Whittlesey notice about the local vegetation at the site of the hut where the Mbwun was found?
(a) It appears florescent.
(b) It appears to overgrowing the hut.
(c) It appears primordial.
(d) It appears dead.
3. Whose body was supposedly found mutilated in the museum, thus starting the rumor of the museum beast as related to Margo in Chapter 15?
(a) A young museum visitor.
(b) A missing curator, Montague.
(c) A past director of the museum.
(d) A security guard.
4. What lined the walls of the hut where the Mbwun figure was found?
5. What meal does D'Agosta wish he did not have before attending the autopsy of the two children found dead in the museum?
(a) Double hamburgers.
(b) Double chili cheeseburgers.
(c) Double bacon cheeseburgers.
(d) Double cheeseburgers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with Charlie Prine when Margo sees him? Why?
2. What has caused the cargo for the museum to be delayed?
3. Who is Callisto?
4. What is an herbarium?
5. Who is Charlie Prine?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)