|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Museum of Unnatural Mystery: Chapters 10-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with Charlie Prine when Margo sees him? Why?
(a) He is under arrest for stealing from the museum.
(b) He is sick because he found two dead bodies.
(c) He is under arrest for murder.
(d) He is sick because he has the flu that has been going around.
2. What is a stevedore?
(a) Someone who navigates on a cruise ship.
(b) Someone who serves food on a ship.
(c) Someone who loads ships.
(d) Someone who takes luggage into guest cabins on a ship.
3. Who is Callisto?
(a) A Roman mythical woman who was suddenly transformed into a monster.
(b) A Greek goddess.
(c) A Roman goddess.
(d) A Greek mythical woman who was suddenly transformed into a wild creature.
4. Who calls Margo in Chapter 11 that leaves her emotionally drained and upset?
(a) Her mother.
(c) Her friend, Jan.
(d) Dr. Frock.
5. Who is Charlie Prine?
(a) The director of the Museum.
(b) A conservation expert in the Anthropology department.
(c) A cop.
(d) A guest of the museum.
Short Answer Questions
1. What meal does D'Agosta wish he did not have before attending the autopsy of the two children found dead in the museum?
2. In Chapter 15, who claimed to have seen the museum creature one morning as it slunk around a corner in the basement?
3. Whose body was supposedly found mutilated in the museum, thus starting the rumor of the museum beast as related to Margo in Chapter 15?
4. Why does Ippolito believe the killer would not have gone away from the crime scene toward the corridor leading to the secure area?
5. What relative of Margo's died in the weeks before the opening of the main plot of the novel?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)