|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Museum of Unnatural Mystery: Chapters 10-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose body was supposedly found mutilated in the museum, thus starting the rumor of the museum beast as related to Margo in Chapter 15?
(a) A young museum visitor.
(b) A past director of the museum.
(c) A missing curator, Montague.
(d) A security guard.
2. Who joins Margo in the herbarium in Chapter 15, helping her distract the curator so that she might collect what she needs?
(a) Dr. Frock.
(b) Gregory Kawakita.
(c) FBI Agent Pendergast.
(d) William Smithback Jr.
3. What is wrong with Charlie Prine when Margo sees him? Why?
(a) He is sick because he has the flu that has been going around.
(b) He is under arrest for murder.
(c) He is under arrest for stealing from the museum.
(d) He is sick because he found two dead bodies.
4. In what part of the museum is Margo Green's office located?
(a) The top floor.
(b) The basement.
(c) An annex building.
(d) The subbasement.
5. What is a stevedore?
(a) Someone who serves food on a ship.
(b) Someone who navigates on a cruise ship.
(c) Someone who takes luggage into guest cabins on a ship.
(d) Someone who loads ships.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Whittlesey hope to find on this expedition?
2. Why does Ippolito believe the killer would not have gone away from the crime scene toward the corridor leading to the secure area?
3. What does Bailey Smith think is the origin of the Museum Beast?
4. What lined the walls of the hut where the Mbwun figure was found?
5. What is a dissertation?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)