|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, He Who Walks On All Fours: Chapters 42-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose body was supposedly found mutilated in the museum, thus starting the rumor of the museum beast as related to Margo in Chapter 15?
(a) A missing curator, Montague.
(b) A past director of the museum.
(c) A security guard.
(d) A young museum visitor.
2. Who has the honor of cutting the ribbon on the Superstition Exhibition in Chapter 44?
(a) The governor.
(b) Dr. Cuthbert.
(c) The mayor.
(d) George Moriarty.
3. Who calls Margo in Chapter 11 that leaves her emotionally drained and upset?
(a) Her friend, Jan.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Dr. Frock.
4. What damage does the gun fire in the computer room do that affects the entire museum?
(a) Takes out the main accession data base.
(b) Takes out the central switching system, shutting of the power.
(c) Takes out the main terminal, shutting down the computer system.
(d) Takes out the back up tapes.
5. Where do Beauregard's co-workers think he has gone when he disappears from the Superstition Exhibit in Chapter 22?
(b) To lunch.
(c) To report them to Dr.Cuthbert.
(d) Inside the exhibit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does a security guard open a door to an interior courtyard in Chapter 12?
2. Who joins Margo in the herbarium in Chapter 15, helping her distract the curator so that she might collect what she needs?
3. Why does Ippolito believe the killer would not have gone away from the crime scene toward the corridor leading to the secure area?
4. How many claws does the Mbwun figurine have on its front legs?
5. What does Bailey Smith think is the origin of the Museum Beast?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)