|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, He Who Walks On All Fours: Chapters 42-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to D'Agosta at the crime scene in Chapter 14 that has not happened to him in more than twenty years of police work?
(a) He vomits at a crime scene.
(b) He steps in blood at a crime scene.
(c) He moves the body at a crime scene.
(d) He faints at a crime scene.
2. What damage does the gun fire in the computer room do that affects the entire museum?
(a) Takes out the central switching system, shutting of the power.
(b) Takes out the back up tapes.
(c) Takes out the main terminal, shutting down the computer system.
(d) Takes out the main accession data base.
3. Who has the honor of cutting the ribbon on the Superstition Exhibition in Chapter 44?
(a) Dr. Cuthbert.
(b) The mayor.
(c) George Moriarty.
(d) The governor.
4. What does Bailey Smith think is the origin of the Museum Beast?
(a) Seedpods from China.
(b) Eggs brought from Siberia.
(c) Seedpods from outerspace.
(d) Eggs from the Amazon.
5. What is an herbarium?
(a) A place where illegal drugs are grown.
(b) A place where seeds can be purchased.
(c) A place where spices are sold.
(d) A place where plant life is stored in the museum.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does D'Agosta want to do as the guests arrive that Coffey overrules in Chapter 42?
2. Who is Beauregard?
3. What is myth triangulation?
4. What amusing program does the computer programmer show the police officer guarding the computer room in Chapter 42?
5. Who is Ippolito?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)