|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, He Who Walks On All Fours: Chapters 42-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Beauregard?
(a) A relative of Dr. Cuthbert working in the Superstition Exhibit.
(b) A security guard at the museum guarding the Superstition Exhibit.
(c) A cop assigned to guard the Superstition Exhibit.
(d) A graduate student at the museum working in the Superstition Exhibit.
2. What does D'Agosta want to do as the guests arrive that Coffey overrules in Chapter 42?
(a) Search for dead bodies.
(b) Search for the killer.
(c) Search for weapons.
(d) Search for poisoned appetizers.
3. Under what discipline does Gregory Kawakita work in the Anthropology Department?
(a) Evolutionary biology.
(b) Ancient tribes of South America.
(d) Evolutionary mutations.
4. Who does Dr. Frock turn to to ask for help in clearing out the party in Chapter 43?
(a) Dr. Wright.
(b) Gregory Kawakita.
(c) Spenser Coffey.
(d) William Smithback.
5. What happens to D'Agosta at the crime scene in Chapter 14 that has not happened to him in more than twenty years of police work?
(a) He faints at a crime scene.
(b) He steps in blood at a crime scene.
(c) He vomits at a crime scene.
(d) He moves the body at a crime scene.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has D'Agosta posted a guard in the computer room in Chapter 42?
2. What happened to the shot that Pendergast got off on the killer in Chapter 46?
3. Where do Beauregard's co-workers think he has gone when he disappears from the Superstition Exhibit in Chapter 22?
4. Why is Pendergast at the crime scene in Chapter 14?
5. What is an herbarium?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)