|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Murdock say the regulators plan to do?
2. What attacks Steve?
3. Who is Murdock trying to shoot?
4. How does Audrey feel when Seth hugs her?
5. Who leaves the Billingsley home to find out what has happened in the woods?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the significance of the mother and son ghosts seen in the folly at Mohonk Mountain?
2. How does Seth play with his power wagons?
3. What has Tak come to do?
4. How does the group of survivors in the Carver house plan to go for help?
5. What is significant about the year 1858?
6. According to the scene from the movie, what is the purpose of the Regulators?
7. What do Audrey and Johnny have to do to stop the horror on Poplar Street?
8. Why does Audrey say that Tak killed Herb?
9. What is Audrey referring to when she says that it is too early for any "movement" yet?
10. What does Seth do so that Tak is not able to re-enter him?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explore the idea of racism in the novel.
Essay Topic 2
How does Seth act when Tak is in control of him? How does he act when he is himself?
Essay Topic 3
Explain why the animals, plants and other things that the survivors come across look like replications of these things as a child might have created them.
This section contains 618 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)