|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Seth tell Audrey to bring with her to their home?
2. What does Billingsly call the bird?
3. What does the group take from the greenbelt, back to the house with them?
4. Who is Laura attempting to shoot?
5. What animal does Peter hear as he starts toward the greenbelt?
Short Essay Questions
1. According to the scene from the movie, what is the purpose of the Regulators?
2. What does Peter look like as he is described sitting in front of the television at the Wyler home?
3. What surprises Tak the most about the way things turn out?
4. What does Seth do so that Tak is not able to re-enter him?
5. What does Tak plan to do in retaliation for Seth having driven it out and calling Audrey?
6. How does Seth play with his power wagons?
7. What would happen to Tak if Seth were to leave his body?
8. Why does Audrey say that Tak killed Herb?
9. Why do Herb and Audrey not take Seth to the doctor for help?
10. What is strange about the way that the animals die?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Which characters were killed in "The Regulators" and which ones were not? Do you believe the characters who were killed were targeted, or were the killings random? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
What sort of relationship do Audrey and Seth have?
Essay Topic 3
How does Seth act when Tak is in control of him? How does he act when he is himself?
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)