|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the things that clues Audrey in that Seth is not himself?
2. How does Johnny know the attack really happened?
3. Who becomes belligerent and is told to leave by Billingsley?
4. Who does Cammie suggest go for help?
5. Where is Marielle's arm being kept?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Johnny realize that Seth has some connection to what is going on with the people of Poplar Street?
2. According to the scene from the movie, what is the purpose of the Regulators?
3. What is the significance of the mother and son ghosts seen in the folly at Mohonk Mountain?
4. Describe Audrey's phone call in Chapter 9.
5. What does Tak plan to do in retaliation for Seth having driven it out and calling Audrey?
6. What is it about one of Ralph Carver's action figures that bothers Johnny?
7. For what has Tak used Peter?
8. What would happen to Tak if Seth were to leave his body?
9. How does the group of survivors in the Carver house plan to go for help?
10. What is strange about the animals that appear in Chapter 8?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is Audrey's role in the novel?
Essay Topic 2
What is Seth's role in the novel?
Essay Topic 3
Explore the significance of sex in the novel. Why is it mentioned when it was? What is it used for?
This section contains 671 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)