|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the group take from the greenbelt, back to the house with them?
2. How does Johnny know the attack really happened?
3. Who does Cammie suggest go for help?
4. Who realizes he loves Laura?
5. What animal does Peter hear as he starts toward the greenbelt?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Audrey referring to when she says that it is too early for any "movement" yet?
2. What does Seth do while Tak is watching "The Regulators"?
3. What has Tak come to do?
4. According to the scene from the movie, what is the purpose of the Regulators?
5. What is strange about the way that the animals die?
6. What would happen to Tak if Seth were to leave his body?
7. How did Johnny decide to move to Wentworth?
8. What does Seth do so that Tak is not able to re-enter him?
9. As he dies, what does Collie tell Dave about the reason he was fired from the police department?
10. Why does Audrey think that Seth's family was killed?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Who or what is Tak? How does he come to be in possession of Seth?
Essay Topic 2
What is Seth's role in the novel?
Essay Topic 3
Identify at least two different types of literary devices (i.e. simile, metaphor, etc.) used by King in "The Regulators". Describe how he uses these devices to develop his story.
This section contains 582 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)