|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Audrey hope will happen to Tak?
2. From what orifice does Tak come out of Seth?
3. Who has left the group of survivors and taken the gun with them?
4. Who is not with Kirsten when she dies?
5. How is the real story of what happened at Rattlesnake One incorporated in the novel?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do Herb and Audrey not take Seth to the doctor for help?
2. What is it about one of Ralph Carver's action figures that bothers Johnny?
3. What surprises Tak the most about the way things turn out?
4. What would happen to Tak if Seth were to leave his body?
5. Why does Audrey say that Tak killed Herb?
6. What do Collie and Steve find in the greenbelt?
7. What does Tak plan to do in retaliation for Seth having driven it out and calling Audrey?
8. What is the significance of the mother and son ghosts seen in the folly at Mohonk Mountain?
9. What has the trash that was beside the path turned into?
10. As he dies, what does Collie tell Dave about the reason he was fired from the police department?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain the importance of the movie "The Regulators" in the novel.
Essay Topic 2
Explain why the animals, plants and other things that the survivors come across look like replications of these things as a child might have created them.
Essay Topic 3
What is Audrey's role in the novel?
This section contains 764 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)