|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim do after he kills Collie?
2. To what year has Poplar Street been transformed?
3. What does Audrey break that upsets her so badly?
4. What did Seth want to go trick or treating as?
5. How does Johnny know it was Seth who ordered his own death?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Audrey referring to when she says that it is too early for any "movement" yet?
2. Why do Herb and Audrey not take Seth to the doctor for help?
3. How does Seth play with his power wagons?
4. What is significant about the year 1858?
5. What is strange about the way that the animals die?
6. What does Peter look like as he is described sitting in front of the television at the Wyler home?
7. Why does Audrey say that Tak killed Herb?
8. Describe Audrey's phone call in Chapter 9.
9. How does the group of survivors in the Carver house plan to go for help?
10. What does Seth do so that Tak is not able to re-enter him?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is Seth's role in the novel?
Essay Topic 2
Who or what is Tak? How does he come to be in possession of Seth?
Essay Topic 3
How does Seth act when Tak is in control of him? How does he act when he is himself?
This section contains 644 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)