|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Cammie to shoot Seth?
2. From where does Tak get his energy?
3. What does Audrey think that Tak is trying to recreate on Poplar Street?
4. Who taps the doctor on the shoulder?
5. What will Audrey not allow the Hobarts to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Audrey's phone call in Chapter 9.
2. What has Tak come to do?
3. What do Collie and Steve find in the greenbelt?
4. What surprises Tak the most about the way things turn out?
5. What would happen to Tak if Seth were to leave his body?
6. What do Audrey and Johnny have to do to stop the horror on Poplar Street?
7. What does Seth do so that Tak is not able to re-enter him?
8. For what has Tak used Peter?
9. What does Cammie tell her boys before they leave?
10. How did Tak encourage Jim to commit suicide?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is Johnny's role in the novel?
Essay Topic 2
Which characters were killed in "The Regulators" and which ones were not? Do you believe the characters who were killed were targeted, or were the killings random? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
What is the role of the MotoKops in the novel. Are they good or evil?
This section contains 594 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)