|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Marielle's arm being kept?
2. What does Steve tell the police he is?
3. How much time has elapsed from the beginning of the novel?
4. Who tries to confront the regulators and is killed?
5. What is not one of Cammie's instructions to her boys?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Johnny decide to move to Wentworth?
2. Why does Audrey say that Tak killed Herb?
3. What does Cammie tell her boys before they leave?
4. What do Collie and Steve find in the greenbelt?
5. What does Tak plan to do in retaliation for Seth having driven it out and calling Audrey?
6. What does Seth do while Tak is watching "The Regulators"?
7. What is Audrey referring to when she says that it is too early for any "movement" yet?
8. What does Peter look like as he is described sitting in front of the television at the Wyler home?
9. According to the scene from the movie, what is the purpose of the Regulators?
10. What is strange about the way that the animals die?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Which characters were killed in "The Regulators" and which ones were not? Do you believe the characters who were killed were targeted, or were the killings random? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Do you think that Tak is gone at the conclusion of the novel? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
What is Johnny's role in the novel?
This section contains 610 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)