|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the character is Chapter 4 who sees everything?
2. What does the yellow van do when Mary drives by?
3. What was Steve's favorite job?
4. What starts the fire at the Hobart home?
5. Where is Steve from?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why doesn't Audrey run away as the voice commands her to do?
2. How is Cary dressed?
3. What is MotoKops 2200?
4. What strange situation does Audrey tell Janice about in her letter?
5. What does the yellow van do to Mary's car?
6. What is bothersome about the way the MotoKops are portrayed in this section of the cartoon's script?
7. Describe Audrey's hiding place.
8. How does Kimberley react when the girls tell her Cary has been shot?
9. Describe the people driving the blue van.
10. What is strange about the voice that answers when both Johnny and Collie call 911?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Trace the theme of good versus evil through the novel.
Essay Topic 2
Who or what is Tak? How does he come to be in possession of Seth?
Essay Topic 3
Do you think that Tak is gone at the conclusion of the novel? Why or why not?
This section contains 619 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)