|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with the Ryder truck?
2. Who is shot by the people in the red van?
3. What sound seems to start the gunfire again?
4. What does Belinda tell Brad will be put on his death certificate as cause of death?
5. What is one priority not listed by Collie in his mind as he thinks about the crime scene?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Kimberley react when the girls tell her Cary has been shot?
2. What is bothersome about the way the MotoKops are portrayed in this section of the cartoon's script?
3. With what are the walls of the veterinarian's house decorated?
4. What does Cary do that he hates?
5. What is strange about the way the Carver children react to their father's death?
6. What is happening on Poplar Street just before the shootings?
7. Why are Ellie and Ralph not shot?
8. What is threatening the Earth in the clip from the MotoKops screenplay?
9. What is strange about the voice that answers when both Johnny and Collie call 911?
10. What does the yellow van do to Mary's car?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explore the idea of racism in the novel.
Essay Topic 2
Explain the importance of the movie "The Regulators" in the novel.
Essay Topic 3
Trace the theme of good versus evil through the novel.
This section contains 644 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)