|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cary use to coax Hannibal to let go of the frisbee?
2. What is wrong with the Ryder truck?
3. Where has Mary been?
4. Who keeps Audrey from leaving the house the first time she tries?
5. Who pulls Ralph in the wagon?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Ellie and her brother arguing about?
2. According to the scene from the movie, what is the purpose of the Regulators?
3. Why are Ellie and Ralph not shot?
4. How does the group of survivors in the Carver house plan to go for help?
5. Describe the Dream Floater.
6. How does Johnny realize that Seth has some connection to what is going on with the people of Poplar Street?
7. What is threatening the Earth in the clip from the MotoKops screenplay?
8. Describe Audrey's tone in her letter to Janice.
9. Why do Herb and Audrey not take Seth to the doctor for help?
10. What do Audrey and Johnny have to do to stop the horror on Poplar Street?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Trace the theme of good versus evil through the novel.
Essay Topic 2
What is Audrey's role in the novel?
Essay Topic 3
Do you think that Tak is gone at the conclusion of the novel? Why or why not?
This section contains 928 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)