|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Tom and Peter decide to do for Cary?
2. From what does Collie suffer?
3. What kind of dog is Hannibal?
4. Who is the first to go outside?
5. What is Seth's most annoying trait?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is MotoKops 2200?
2. What does Cary do that he hates?
3. What is strange about the voice that answers when both Johnny and Collie call 911?
4. Describe Audrey's hiding place.
5. With what are the walls of the veterinarian's house decorated?
6. Describe the people driving the blue van.
7. How does Kimberley react when the girls tell her Cary has been shot?
8. What does Cary imagine about Collier?
9. Describe the Dream Floater.
10. What does Peter do against the advice of others?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Identify at least two different types of literary devices (i.e. simile, metaphor, etc.) used by King in "The Regulators". Describe how he uses these devices to develop his story.
Essay Topic 2
Trace the theme of love through the novel.
Essay Topic 3
Trace the theme of good versus evil through the novel.
This section contains 658 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)