|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in Audrey's escape world that wasn't there in real life?
2. Which character finally gets the tourniquet on Marielle?
3. What was Kim Geller doing during the shooting?
4. How many vans line up on Poplar Street at the end of Chapter 6?
5. What does the yellow van do when Mary drives by?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the people driving the blue van.
2. Describe the other vans introduced in Chapter 3.
3. What does the yellow van do to Mary's car?
4. Describe the van that drives into the neighborhood.
5. What does Cary imagine about Collier?
6. How does Kimberley react when the girls tell her Cary has been shot?
7. What is Collier Entragian's background?
8. With what are the walls of the veterinarian's house decorated?
9. What is strange about the voice that answers when both Johnny and Collie call 911?
10. What was considered the first real problem of Steve's adult life?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain the importance of the movie "The Regulators" in the novel.
Essay Topic 2
Trace the theme of good versus evil through the novel.
Essay Topic 3
Describe Audrey's safe space. What purpose does it serve? Who created it?
This section contains 604 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)