|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What character is in Marinville's books?
2. What kind of vehicle does Cary want when he grows up?
3. Why does Mary think all the people are outside their homes when she first enters the neighborhood?
4. From what disorder does Seth suffer?
5. What bothers Audrey about Seth's MotoKops toys?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the significance of the mother and son ghosts seen in the folly at Mohonk Mountain?
2. What does the yellow van do to Mary's car?
3. How is Cary dressed?
4. Why does Brad Josephson insist on going back home?
5. What is bothersome about the way the MotoKops are portrayed in this section of the cartoon's script?
6. Why does Audrey think that Seth's family was killed?
7. Describe the Dream Floater.
8. What do Collie and Steve find in the greenbelt?
9. For what has Tak used Peter?
10. What is Audrey referring to when she says that it is too early for any "movement" yet?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Trace the theme of good versus evil through the novel.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the way King uses nature and the scenery in his story.
Essay Topic 3
Do you think that Tak is gone at the conclusion of the novel? Why or why not?
This section contains 988 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)