|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim do after he kills Collie?
(a) Kills Johnny.
(b) Kills himself.
(c) Runs away.
(d) Has a breakdown.
2. Who is called to the Wyler home?
3. Who tells Cammie to shoot Seth?
4. What happens that surprises the group in the Carver home?
(a) The phone rings.
(b) The electricity comes back.
(c) Seth comes in the house.
(d) Tak comes in the house.
5. Who ultimately keeps Cammie from killing Johnny?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who notices the Sheriff is crying?
2. How does Seth feel about the movie "The Regulators"?
3. What does Audrey tell Billingsley they must do before the MotoKops come back?
4. Into what has the Wyler house transformed?
5. Which one of the survivors has the look of murder on their face in Chapter 12?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Audrey's phone call in Chapter 9.
2. What is Audrey referring to when she says that it is too early for any "movement" yet?
3. What do Audrey and Johnny have to do to stop the horror on Poplar Street?
4. How did Johnny decide to move to Wentworth?
5. How does Johnny realize that Seth has some connection to what is going on with the people of Poplar Street?
6. What does Peter look like as he is described sitting in front of the television at the Wyler home?
7. What is strange about the way that the animals die?
8. What does Poplar Street look like as Audrey and Johnny walk across it on their way to the Wyler home?
9. Why does Audrey think that Seth's family was killed?
10. As he dies, what does Collie tell Dave about the reason he was fired from the police department?
This section contains 699 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)