|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Billingsly call the bird?
(a) A buzzard.
(b) A mutant.
(c) A freak.
(d) A vulture.
2. How does Johnny know the attack really happened?
(a) Tak is in him.
(b) The destruction is still there.
(c) The police have come.
(d) Time has resumed.
3. What will Audrey not allow the Hobarts to do?
(a) Give back the Dream Floater.
(b) Ask forgiveness.
(c) Speak to Seth.
(d) Speak to Herb.
4. What does Steve tell the police he is?
(a) A hostage.
(b) A hostage taker.
(c) A Libra.
(d) A gunman.
5. What is one of the things that clues Audrey in that Seth is not himself?
(a) His hair color.
(b) His facial expressions.
(c) The tone of his voice.
(d) His eye color.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much time has elapsed from the beginning of the novel?
2. Who willingly comforts Ellie?
3. Who slaps Susi?
4. Who gets shot in the scene from "The Regulators"?
5. What happens that surprises the group in the Carver home?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Audrey say that Tak killed Herb?
2. How did Johnny decide to move to Wentworth?
3. What does Seth do so that Tak is not able to re-enter him?
4. How does the group of survivors in the Carver house plan to go for help?
5. What do Collie and Steve find in the greenbelt?
6. What is strange about the animals that appear in Chapter 8?
7. How did Tak encourage Jim to commit suicide?
8. What does Seth do while Tak is watching "The Regulators"?
9. What do Audrey and Johnny have to do to stop the horror on Poplar Street?
10. What does Peter look like as he is described sitting in front of the television at the Wyler home?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)