|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Johnny's ex-wife tell he needed to do?
(a) Leave home.
(b) Stop writing.
(c) Go home.
(d) See a therapist.
2. What doesn't happen when Cammie dies?
(a) Sunlight comes back.
(b) Police sirens are heard.
(c) Tak tries to enter Johnny.
(d) Fading thunder is heard
3. What does Tak hate?
(a) To be in Seth when he moves his bowels.
(b) To be in Seth when he bathes.
(c) To be in Seth when he eats.
(d) To be in Seth when he sleeps.
4. What does Gary do when he realizes his wife is dead?
(a) Passes out.
(b) Holds and kisses her hand.
(c) Find something else to drink.
(d) Laughs with relief.
5. Who slaps Susi?
Short Answer Questions
1. What will Audrey not allow the Hobarts to do?
2. Who leaves the Billingsley home to find out what has happened in the woods?
3. Which one of the survivors has the look of murder on their face in Chapter 12?
4. Who shoots the coyote?
5. Who is Laura attempting to shoot?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is significant about the year 1858?
2. What is strange about the way that the animals die?
3. What is strange about the animals that appear in Chapter 8?
4. Describe Audrey's phone call in Chapter 9.
5. How did Tak encourage Jim to commit suicide?
6. Why do Herb and Audrey not take Seth to the doctor for help?
7. How does the group of survivors in the Carver house plan to go for help?
8. What does Cammie tell her boys before they leave?
9. What does Seth do so that Tak is not able to re-enter him?
10. As he dies, what does Collie tell Dave about the reason he was fired from the police department?
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)