|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dave accuse of killing his brother?
2. How does Peter plan to start his descriptions of what has happened to him that day?
(a) I heard a voice.
(b) Mary just got home from work.
(c) I just got home from work.
(d) I saw a van.
3. What does Gary find to drink?
(b) Vanilla extract.
(d) Cooking sherry.
4. Who does Seth tell Audrey to bring with her to their home?
5. What does Steve tell the police he is?
(a) A hostage.
(b) A Libra.
(c) A gunman.
(d) A hostage taker.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where does Tak get his energy?
2. What did Johnny's ex-wife tell he needed to do?
3. Where is Seth's Dream Floater found?
4. What doesn't happen to the Hobarts while they are living next to the Wylers?
5. Who is Laura attempting to shoot?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Johnny realize that Seth has some connection to what is going on with the people of Poplar Street?
2. How did Johnny decide to move to Wentworth?
3. What does Cammie tell her boys before they leave?
4. What is Audrey referring to when she says that it is too early for any "movement" yet?
5. Why does Audrey think that Seth's family was killed?
6. What do Collie and Steve find in the greenbelt?
7. What does Poplar Street look like as Audrey and Johnny walk across it on their way to the Wyler home?
8. How did Tak encourage Jim to commit suicide?
9. What do Audrey and Johnny have to do to stop the horror on Poplar Street?
10. What does Seth do while Tak is watching "The Regulators"?
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)