|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the group take from the greenbelt, back to the house with them?
(a) Peter's body.
(b) Collie's body.
(c) Jim's body.
(d) All the men's bodies.
2. Who taps the doctor on the shoulder?
3. What does Billingsly call the bird?
(a) A freak.
(b) A mutant.
(c) A vulture.
(d) A buzzard.
4. What does Tak not eat?
(b) Chocolate milk.
(c) Cheese slices.
(d) Raw hamburger meat.
5. Who is Laura attempting to shoot?
(a) The Sheriff.
(d) The regulators.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gets shot in the scene from "The Regulators"?
2. Who ultimately keeps Cammie from killing Johnny?
3. What does the Wyler house have that none of the other houses have?
4. What is not one of Cammie's instructions to her boys?
5. How does Johnny know the attack really happened?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Seth do while Tak is watching "The Regulators"?
2. What do Audrey and Johnny have to do to stop the horror on Poplar Street?
3. Why does Audrey think that Seth's family was killed?
4. What does Poplar Street look like as Audrey and Johnny walk across it on their way to the Wyler home?
5. Describe Audrey's phone call in Chapter 9.
6. How does Seth play with his power wagons?
7. For what has Tak used Peter?
8. What is Audrey referring to when she says that it is too early for any "movement" yet?
9. What does Peter look like as he is described sitting in front of the television at the Wyler home?
10. According to the scene from the movie, what is the purpose of the Regulators?
This section contains 627 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)