|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Seth feel about the movie "The Regulators"?
(a) He doesn't like it as much as he used to.
(b) He loves it.
(c) He never liked it.
(d) He hates it.
2. What doesn't happen to the Hobarts while they are living next to the Wylers?
(a) Their cat gets killed.
(b) Their vehicle gets vandalized.
(c) The windows are broken from their house.
(d) Their house burns.
3. Who can hear all of the telepathy going on in room?
4. How old is Seth?
5. What does Gary do when he realizes his wife is dead?
(a) Passes out.
(b) Laughs with relief.
(c) Find something else to drink.
(d) Holds and kisses her hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where does Tak get his energy?
2. Who taps the doctor on the shoulder?
3. What do Steve and Collie not find during their trip through the greenbelt?
4. What does Peter notice is most strange about the vans and people in them?
5. Who does Johnny ask to help with Ellie and Ralph?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is it about one of Ralph Carver's action figures that bothers Johnny?
2. What has the trash that was beside the path turned into?
3. What is the significance of the mother and son ghosts seen in the folly at Mohonk Mountain?
4. What does Seth do while Tak is watching "The Regulators"?
5. What does Seth do so that Tak is not able to re-enter him?
6. How does Johnny realize that Seth has some connection to what is going on with the people of Poplar Street?
7. As he dies, what does Collie tell Dave about the reason he was fired from the police department?
8. What would happen to Tak if Seth were to leave his body?
9. How does Seth play with his power wagons?
10. What does Peter look like as he is described sitting in front of the television at the Wyler home?
This section contains 730 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)