|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Murdock trying to shoot?
(b) The Sheriff.
(c) The Chinese laundry men.
2. How does Johnny know the attack really happened?
(a) The police have come.
(b) Time has resumed.
(c) Tak is in him.
(d) The destruction is still there.
3. What is the thundercloud that Cynthia sees in the shaped like?
(a) A cactus.
(b) A MotoKop.
(c) A cowboy.
(d) A dog.
4. Who tries to confront the regulators and is killed?
5. What does Gary do when he realizes his wife is dead?
(a) Find something else to drink.
(b) Holds and kisses her hand.
(c) Passes out.
(d) Laughs with relief.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Tak tell Peter he is going to meet?
2. What does Audrey tell Billingsley they must do before the MotoKops come back?
3. How much time has elapsed from the beginning of the novel?
4. Into what has the Wyler house transformed?
5. Who does Seth tell Audrey to bring with her to their home?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Audrey say that Tak killed Herb?
2. What does Cammie tell her boys before they leave?
3. What do Collie and Steve find in the greenbelt?
4. What would happen to Tak if Seth were to leave his body?
5. How does Seth play with his power wagons?
6. How did Johnny decide to move to Wentworth?
7. What does Poplar Street look like as Audrey and Johnny walk across it on their way to the Wyler home?
8. Why does Audrey think that Seth's family was killed?
9. What is the significance of the mother and son ghosts seen in the folly at Mohonk Mountain?
10. What does Seth do while Tak is watching "The Regulators"?
This section contains 752 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)