|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tak try to get Peter to eat?
(d) Hamburger meat.
2. What does Peter notice is most strange about the vans and people in them?
(a) They are calling him.
(b) They are there.
(c) They are foreign looking.
(d) They aren't really there.
3. What happens that surprises the group in the Carver home?
(a) Tak comes in the house.
(b) Seth comes in the house.
(c) The electricity comes back.
(d) The phone rings.
4. Who is shot in the gunfire in Chapter 7?
5. To what year has Poplar Street been transformed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Steve tell the police he is?
2. What doesn't happen when Cammie dies?
3. What does Jim do after he kills Collie?
4. How does Johnny know the attack really happened?
5. Who does Johnny ask to help with Ellie and Ralph?
Short Essay Questions
1. According to the scene from the movie, what is the purpose of the Regulators?
2. What does Tak plan to do in retaliation for Seth having driven it out and calling Audrey?
3. What would happen to Tak if Seth were to leave his body?
4. What is Audrey referring to when she says that it is too early for any "movement" yet?
5. What do Collie and Steve find in the greenbelt?
6. Why does Audrey say that Tak killed Herb?
7. How does Seth play with his power wagons?
8. What does Seth do so that Tak is not able to re-enter him?
9. What does Seth do while Tak is watching "The Regulators"?
10. What surprises Tak the most about the way things turn out?
This section contains 655 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)