|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What doesn't happen to the Hobarts while they are living next to the Wylers?
(a) Their vehicle gets vandalized.
(b) Their cat gets killed.
(c) The windows are broken from their house.
(d) Their house burns.
2. Who joins the regulators at the end of the scene?
(c) The Chinese laundry men.
(d) The Sheriff.
3. Who does Seth tell Audrey to bring with her to their home?
4. What does the group take from the greenbelt, back to the house with them?
(a) Peter's body.
(b) Collie's body.
(c) All the men's bodies.
(d) Jim's body.
5. Who is the first one to connect Seth with what is happening to them?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Audrey think that Tak is trying to recreate on Poplar Street?
2. What does the Wyler house have that none of the other houses have?
3. What attacks Steve?
4. What does Tak try to get Peter to eat?
5. Who tells Cammie to shoot Seth?
Short Essay Questions
1. As he dies, what does Collie tell Dave about the reason he was fired from the police department?
2. What has the trash that was beside the path turned into?
3. What does Peter look like as he is described sitting in front of the television at the Wyler home?
4. What surprises Tak the most about the way things turn out?
5. How does Johnny realize that Seth has some connection to what is going on with the people of Poplar Street?
6. What does Cammie tell her boys before they leave?
7. What does Seth do while Tak is watching "The Regulators"?
8. What is strange about the way that the animals die?
9. What do Collie and Steve find in the greenbelt?
10. What is strange about the animals that appear in Chapter 8?
This section contains 675 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)