|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Seth tell Audrey to bring with her to their home?
2. What does Gary do when he realizes his wife is dead?
(a) Find something else to drink.
(b) Laughs with relief.
(c) Passes out.
(d) Holds and kisses her hand.
3. Who tells Cammie to shoot Seth?
4. What does the group take from the greenbelt, back to the house with them?
(a) Jim's body.
(b) Collie's body.
(c) All the men's bodies.
(d) Peter's body.
5. What does Tak not eat?
(a) Raw hamburger meat.
(c) Cheese slices.
(d) Chocolate milk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny ask Ralph about?
2. Who joins the regulators at the end of the scene?
3. Who is Murdock trying to shoot?
4. Who shoots the coyote?
5. What was Johnny's agent's reaction to his choice to live in a suburb?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Seth do while Tak is watching "The Regulators"?
2. What is strange about the animals that appear in Chapter 8?
3. What surprises Tak the most about the way things turn out?
4. How does Seth play with his power wagons?
5. As he dies, what does Collie tell Dave about the reason he was fired from the police department?
6. What has the trash that was beside the path turned into?
7. What is it about one of Ralph Carver's action figures that bothers Johnny?
8. What does Poplar Street look like as Audrey and Johnny walk across it on their way to the Wyler home?
9. What is significant about the year 1858?
10. What does Cammie tell her boys before they leave?
This section contains 599 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)