|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peter notice is most strange about the vans and people in them?
(a) They aren't really there.
(b) They are calling him.
(c) They are there.
(d) They are foreign looking.
2. Who tells Cammie to shoot Seth?
3. Of what is Tak comprised?
(a) Red fog.
(b) Red lights.
(c) A mist.
4. Who is not with Kirsten when she dies?
(b) Her children.
5. How does Johnny know the attack really happened?
(a) Tak is in him.
(b) The destruction is still there.
(c) The police have come.
(d) Time has resumed.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Johnny know it was Seth who ordered his own death?
2. What attacks Steve?
3. What does Steve get to take to the Wyler house?
4. Where is Marielle's arm being kept?
5. Who shoots the coyote?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the significance of the mother and son ghosts seen in the folly at Mohonk Mountain?
2. According to the scene from the movie, what is the purpose of the Regulators?
3. What is strange about the animals that appear in Chapter 8?
4. What does Peter look like as he is described sitting in front of the television at the Wyler home?
5. As he dies, what does Collie tell Dave about the reason he was fired from the police department?
6. How does the group of survivors in the Carver house plan to go for help?
7. Why does Audrey think that Seth's family was killed?
8. For what has Tak used Peter?
9. How does Seth play with his power wagons?
10. What does Poplar Street look like as Audrey and Johnny walk across it on their way to the Wyler home?
This section contains 716 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)