|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Johnny's agent's reaction to his choice to live in a suburb?
2. What happens to Cammie Reed?
(a) Audrey shoots her.
(b) Johnny attacks her.
(c) Tak tries to enter her.
(d) She shoots herself.
3. How does Peter plan to start his descriptions of what has happened to him that day?
(a) I just got home from work.
(b) Mary just got home from work.
(c) I heard a voice.
(d) I saw a van.
4. What movie does Herb bring home for Seth?
(a) Remember the Alamo.
(b) The Regulators.
(c) The Quiet Man.
(d) Seven Brides for Seven Brothers.
5. What does Billingsly call the bird?
(a) A freak.
(b) A mutant.
(c) A buzzard.
(d) A vulture.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who realizes he loves Laura?
2. How old is Seth?
3. According to the wanted poster, of what crime is Jebediah Murdock not accused of committing?
4. Who is the first one to connect Seth with what is happening to them?
5. Which one of the survivors has the look of murder on their face in Chapter 12?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Audrey think that Seth's family was killed?
2. What is it about one of Ralph Carver's action figures that bothers Johnny?
3. Describe Audrey's phone call in Chapter 9.
4. As he dies, what does Collie tell Dave about the reason he was fired from the police department?
5. How did Johnny decide to move to Wentworth?
6. For what has Tak used Peter?
7. According to the scene from the movie, what is the purpose of the Regulators?
8. What do Collie and Steve find in the greenbelt?
9. Why does Audrey say that Tak killed Herb?
10. How did Tak encourage Jim to commit suicide?
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)