|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tak hate?
(a) To be in Seth when he sleeps.
(b) To be in Seth when he moves his bowels.
(c) To be in Seth when he eats.
(d) To be in Seth when he bathes.
2. How does Audrey feel when Seth hugs her?
3. What does Gary find to drink?
(b) Vanilla extract.
(d) Cooking sherry.
4. Why is Tak not able to re-enter Seth?
(a) Seth has closed off all the entry points.
(b) Audrey gets him out of Tak's range.
(c) Cammie kills him.
(d) Johnny kills Tak.
5. Who willingly comforts Ellie?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dave accuse of killing his brother?
2. Who is Murdock trying to shoot?
3. What attacks Steve?
4. Who realizes he loves Laura?
5. Who is not with Kirsten when she dies?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Audrey referring to when she says that it is too early for any "movement" yet?
2. What is it about one of Ralph Carver's action figures that bothers Johnny?
3. How does Johnny realize that Seth has some connection to what is going on with the people of Poplar Street?
4. As he dies, what does Collie tell Dave about the reason he was fired from the police department?
5. How does Seth play with his power wagons?
6. What does Cammie tell her boys before they leave?
7. How did Johnny decide to move to Wentworth?
8. Why do Herb and Audrey not take Seth to the doctor for help?
9. What is the significance of the mother and son ghosts seen in the folly at Mohonk Mountain?
10. Describe Audrey's phone call in Chapter 9.
This section contains 762 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)