|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is not with Kirsten when she dies?
(c) Her children.
2. What does Audrey hope will happen to Tak?
(a) That he will die.
(b) That he will get his way.
(c) That he will get stronger.
(d) That he will leave.
3. How is the real story of what happened at Rattlesnake One incorporated in the novel?
(a) Tak plays it on television, like a movie.
(b) Seth wrote about what happened.
(c) Allen Symes transcript of what happened is included.
(d) Audrey's brother wrote about what happened.
4. Who gets shot in the scene from "The Regulators"?
(a) The Sheriff.
5. Who does Johnny ask to help with Ellie and Ralph?
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what is Tak comprised?
2. What is one of the things that clues Audrey in that Seth is not himself?
3. What is not one of Cammie's instructions to her boys?
4. Who does Seth tell Audrey to bring with her to their home?
5. Who does Dave accuse of killing his brother?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Cammie tell her boys before they leave?
2. What would happen to Tak if Seth were to leave his body?
3. How does Seth play with his power wagons?
4. What does Tak plan to do in retaliation for Seth having driven it out and calling Audrey?
5. What is Audrey referring to when she says that it is too early for any "movement" yet?
6. Describe Audrey's phone call in Chapter 9.
7. Why do Herb and Audrey not take Seth to the doctor for help?
8. How did Tak encourage Jim to commit suicide?
9. What is significant about the year 1858?
10. What surprises Tak the most about the way things turn out?
This section contains 726 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)