|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Murdock trying to shoot?
(a) The Chinese laundry men.
(d) The Sheriff.
2. Who was created Audrey's escape world?
3. What does Audrey tell Billingsley they must do before the MotoKops come back?
(a) Kill Seth.
(b) Find Peter's friend.
(c) Get together in one house.
(d) Go to the greenbelt.
4. How does Seth feel about the movie "The Regulators"?
(a) He never liked it.
(b) He loves it.
(c) He doesn't like it as much as he used to.
(d) He hates it.
5. Who willingly comforts Ellie?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Johnny's ex-wife tell he needed to do?
2. What does Audrey break that upsets her so badly?
3. Who slaps Susi?
4. What animal does Peter hear as he starts toward the greenbelt?
5. Who notices the Sheriff is crying?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do Herb and Audrey not take Seth to the doctor for help?
2. What does Peter look like as he is described sitting in front of the television at the Wyler home?
3. What does Cammie tell her boys before they leave?
4. Describe Audrey's phone call in Chapter 9.
5. What is strange about the way that the animals die?
6. How did Johnny decide to move to Wentworth?
7. Why does Audrey say that Tak killed Herb?
8. How does Seth play with his power wagons?
9. What is Audrey referring to when she says that it is too early for any "movement" yet?
10. As he dies, what does Collie tell Dave about the reason he was fired from the police department?
This section contains 679 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)