|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Cammie to shoot Seth?
2. How is the real story of what happened at Rattlesnake One incorporated in the novel?
(a) Seth wrote about what happened.
(b) Audrey's brother wrote about what happened.
(c) Tak plays it on television, like a movie.
(d) Allen Symes transcript of what happened is included.
3. What does Audrey tell Billingsley they must do before the MotoKops come back?
(a) Kill Seth.
(b) Go to the greenbelt.
(c) Find Peter's friend.
(d) Get together in one house.
4. What was Johnny's agent's reaction to his choice to live in a suburb?
5. Who tries to confront the regulators and is killed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cynthia want the old veterinarian to see?
2. What does Tak not eat?
3. Who ultimately keeps Cammie from killing Johnny?
4. Who can hear all of the telepathy going on in room?
5. Who does Tak tell Peter he is going to meet?
Short Essay Questions
1. For what has Tak used Peter?
2. What does Tak plan to do in retaliation for Seth having driven it out and calling Audrey?
3. How does Seth play with his power wagons?
4. Why does Audrey say that Tak killed Herb?
5. What is significant about the year 1858?
6. What has Tak come to do?
7. As he dies, what does Collie tell Dave about the reason he was fired from the police department?
8. Why do Herb and Audrey not take Seth to the doctor for help?
9. How did Tak encourage Jim to commit suicide?
10. What does Seth do while Tak is watching "The Regulators"?
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)