|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cynthia want the old veterinarian to see?
(a) The strange buzzard.
(b) The changing buildings.
(c) The desert plants.
2. Who is Laura attempting to shoot?
(b) The regulators.
(d) The Sheriff.
3. What does Johnny ask Ralph about?
(a) The bullet.
(b) The gun.
(c) The action figure.
(d) His sister.
4. For what does Hugh as Audrey?
(a) The MotoKops videos.
(b) Permission to play with Seth.
(d) A toy.
5. Who does Seth tell Audrey to bring with her to their home?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cammie suggest go for help?
2. Where is Marielle's arm being kept?
3. Who taps the doctor on the shoulder?
4. What does Gary find to drink?
5. What does Tak try to get Peter to eat?
Short Essay Questions
1. What surprises Tak the most about the way things turn out?
2. What does Seth do while Tak is watching "The Regulators"?
3. As he dies, what does Collie tell Dave about the reason he was fired from the police department?
4. How did Tak encourage Jim to commit suicide?
5. Why does Audrey say that Tak killed Herb?
6. For what has Tak used Peter?
7. What does Peter look like as he is described sitting in front of the television at the Wyler home?
8. What does Tak plan to do in retaliation for Seth having driven it out and calling Audrey?
9. How does the group of survivors in the Carver house plan to go for help?
10. Why do Herb and Audrey not take Seth to the doctor for help?
This section contains 667 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)