|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who can hear all of the telepathy going on in room?
2. What happens that surprises the group in the Carver home?
(a) The electricity comes back.
(b) Seth comes in the house.
(c) Tak comes in the house.
(d) The phone rings.
3. How does Johnny know the attack really happened?
(a) Time has resumed.
(b) The police have come.
(c) The destruction is still there.
(d) Tak is in him.
4. Who is called to the Wyler home?
5. For what does Hugh as Audrey?
(b) The MotoKops videos.
(c) Permission to play with Seth.
(d) A toy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the real story of what happened at Rattlesnake One incorporated in the novel?
2. How does Audrey feel when Seth hugs her?
3. What did Seth want to go trick or treating as?
4. How much time has elapsed from the beginning of the novel?
5. How does Johnny know it was Seth who ordered his own death?
Short Essay Questions
1. What has the trash that was beside the path turned into?
2. What does Peter look like as he is described sitting in front of the television at the Wyler home?
3. How does Johnny realize that Seth has some connection to what is going on with the people of Poplar Street?
4. For what has Tak used Peter?
5. What does Poplar Street look like as Audrey and Johnny walk across it on their way to the Wyler home?
6. As he dies, what does Collie tell Dave about the reason he was fired from the police department?
7. How did Tak encourage Jim to commit suicide?
8. What is strange about the way that the animals die?
9. What does Tak plan to do in retaliation for Seth having driven it out and calling Audrey?
10. What does Cammie tell her boys before they leave?
This section contains 697 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)