|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Johnny ask to help with Ellie and Ralph?
2. What does Gary find to drink?
(a) Cooking sherry.
(b) Vanilla extract.
3. What does Billingsly call the bird?
(a) A freak.
(b) A vulture.
(c) A mutant.
(d) A buzzard.
4. How is the real story of what happened at Rattlesnake One incorporated in the novel?
(a) Allen Symes transcript of what happened is included.
(b) Audrey's brother wrote about what happened.
(c) Tak plays it on television, like a movie.
(d) Seth wrote about what happened.
5. To what year has Poplar Street been transformed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cynthia want the old veterinarian to see?
2. Who tells Cammie to shoot Seth?
3. What does Ralph ask Johnny?
4. What is one of the things that clues Audrey in that Seth is not himself?
5. From where does Tak get his energy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Seth do so that Tak is not able to re-enter him?
2. How does the group of survivors in the Carver house plan to go for help?
3. How does Seth play with his power wagons?
4. What is strange about the way that the animals die?
5. As he dies, what does Collie tell Dave about the reason he was fired from the police department?
6. What does Cammie tell her boys before they leave?
7. What does Peter look like as he is described sitting in front of the television at the Wyler home?
8. Describe Audrey's phone call in Chapter 9.
9. What is strange about the animals that appear in Chapter 8?
10. What is it about one of Ralph Carver's action figures that bothers Johnny?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)