|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is shot in the gunfire in Chapter 7?
2. What does the Wyler house have that none of the other houses have?
3. Which voice does Tak use to speak to Peter that finally gets a response?
(a) That of his wife.
(b) That of his department head.
(c) That of his mother.
(d) That of Seth.
4. What doesn't happen when Cammie dies?
(a) Police sirens are heard.
(b) Tak tries to enter Johnny.
(c) Fading thunder is heard
(d) Sunlight comes back.
5. What will Audrey not allow the Hobarts to do?
(a) Ask forgiveness.
(b) Speak to Herb.
(c) Give back the Dream Floater.
(d) Speak to Seth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has left the group of survivors and taken the gun with them?
2. What does Murdock say the regulators plan to do?
3. Why is Tak not able to re-enter Seth?
4. Who ultimately keeps Cammie from killing Johnny?
5. What was Johnny's agent's reaction to his choice to live in a suburb?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Johnny decide to move to Wentworth?
2. What is it about one of Ralph Carver's action figures that bothers Johnny?
3. As he dies, what does Collie tell Dave about the reason he was fired from the police department?
4. What does Poplar Street look like as Audrey and Johnny walk across it on their way to the Wyler home?
5. What has the trash that was beside the path turned into?
6. What does Tak plan to do in retaliation for Seth having driven it out and calling Audrey?
7. What surprises Tak the most about the way things turn out?
8. What is significant about the year 1858?
9. Why do Herb and Audrey not take Seth to the doctor for help?
10. Why does Audrey think that Seth's family was killed?
This section contains 722 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)