|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the real story of what happened at Rattlesnake One incorporated in the novel?
(a) Seth wrote about what happened.
(b) Allen Symes transcript of what happened is included.
(c) Audrey's brother wrote about what happened.
(d) Tak plays it on television, like a movie.
2. What does Steve get to take to the Wyler house?
(a) A telephone.
(b) A knife.
(c) More milk.
(d) The other gun.
3. Who taps the doctor on the shoulder?
4. Who is not with Kirsten when she dies?
(a) Her children.
5. Who ultimately keeps Cammie from killing Johnny?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who slaps Susi?
2. What is missing that makes Seth so angry?
3. Who tells Cammie to shoot Seth?
4. Who is Laura attempting to shoot?
5. What does Tak try to get Peter to eat?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Collie and Steve find in the greenbelt?
2. What is the significance of the mother and son ghosts seen in the folly at Mohonk Mountain?
3. What do Audrey and Johnny have to do to stop the horror on Poplar Street?
4. What does Seth do so that Tak is not able to re-enter him?
5. What is strange about the animals that appear in Chapter 8?
6. How does Seth play with his power wagons?
7. What does Cammie tell her boys before they leave?
8. What has the trash that was beside the path turned into?
9. What does Tak plan to do in retaliation for Seth having driven it out and calling Audrey?
10. As he dies, what does Collie tell Dave about the reason he was fired from the police department?
This section contains 691 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)