|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Belinda see that startles her?
(c) More power wagons.
2. Where does Peter get a pain when he thinks of Cary?
(a) His heart.
(b) His back.
(c) His stomach.
(d) His arm.
3. What was Kim Geller doing during the shooting?
(a) Watching television.
(c) Reading a book.
4. Where is Marielle shot?
(a) In the leg.
(b) In the right arm.
(c) In the left arm.
(d) In the head.
5. How many vans line up on Poplar Street at the end of Chapter 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. The gunshots that kill Mary come from which van?
2. What does Belinda tell Brad will be put on his death certificate as cause of death?
3. What does Cary use to coax Hannibal to let go of the frisbee?
4. Who is one of the only people not out of their house during the commotion?
5. Who is shot by the people in the red van?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the people driving the blue van.
2. According to Allen Symes, what happens at the Deep Earth Mining Corporation?
3. What is happening on Poplar Street just before the shootings?
4. What strange situation does Audrey tell Janice about in her letter?
5. What does the yellow van do to Mary's car?
6. Why are Ellie and Ralph not shot?
7. What are Ellie and her brother arguing about?
8. What is bothersome about the way the MotoKops are portrayed in this section of the cartoon's script?
9. How does Kimberley react when the girls tell her Cary has been shot?
10. What was considered the first real problem of Steve's adult life?
This section contains 720 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)