|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what does Collie suffer?
(b) Chronic pain.
(c) High blood pressure.
2. How long is the bullet found in the Carver's dining room?
(a) Three inches.
(b) One inches.
(c) Seven inches.
(d) Five inches.
3. What is the name of the paper that Cary is delivering?
(a) The Wentworth Shopper.
(b) The Ohio Post.
(c) The Wentworth Post.
(d) The Ohio Shopper.
4. What was Steve's favorite job?
(a) Reading palms.
(b) Being a gun for hire.
(c) Teaching English.
(d) Tuning and repairing guitars.
5. Where does Kristen want to take her children?
(a) Out of the neighborhood.
(b) Inside the store.
(c) To their home.
(d) To her mother's home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Belinda see that startles her?
2. Where do Johnny and Brad find David's gun?
3. What bothers Collie most about the incident.
4. Who answers the phone when Johnny calls 911?
5. What type of vehicle is Steve Ames driving?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the yellow van do to Mary's car?
2. Describe Audrey's tone in her letter to Janice.
3. Describe Audrey's hiding place.
4. Why does Brad Josephson insist on going back home?
5. Describe the Dream Floater.
6. What does Cary do that he hates?
7. Why doesn't Audrey run away as the voice commands her to do?
8. What are Ellie and her brother arguing about?
9. What strange situation does Audrey tell Janice about in her letter?
10. Describe the van that drives into the neighborhood.
This section contains 708 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)