|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Cary delivering papers?
(a) On his bike.
(b) He's walking.
(c) Out of a wagon.
(d) Out of a car.
2. From what disorder does Seth suffer?
(d) Mental retardation.
3. What does Belinda see that startles her?
(b) More power wagons.
4. From what does Collie suffer?
(c) Chronic pain.
(d) High blood pressure.
5. What litters the upstairs hallway?
(b) Dead animals.
(d) Broken china.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who pulls Ralph in the wagon?
2. Where does Peter get a pain when he thinks of Cary?
3. Where is Seth when the shootings occur?
4. What does Marielle want the doctor to give her?
5. What does Seth say that Tak is doing?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the Dream Floater.
2. Describe the condition of the house in which Audrey and Seth lives.
3. How is Cary dressed?
4. What are Ellie and her brother arguing about?
5. What does the yellow van do to Mary's car?
6. Describe Audrey's hiding place.
7. Describe the van that drives into the neighborhood.
8. What is Collier Entragian's background?
9. What does Cary imagine about Collier?
10. How does Kimberley react when the girls tell her Cary has been shot?
This section contains 577 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)