|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sound seems to start the gunfire again?
(c) Collie's voice.
(d) Marielle's scream.
2. What does Belinda tell Brad will be put on his death certificate as cause of death?
(b) Loss of breath.
(c) Heart attack.
3. The gunshots that kill Mary come from which van?
(a) The blue one.
(b) The yellow one.
(c) The pink one.
(d) The red one.
4. What was Steven Ames' moto in life?
(a) No problem.
(b) Not me.
(c) No way.
(d) I'll do it.
5. What types of shows did Seth enjoy?
(a) Talk shows.
(b) Soap operas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tries to warn Mary she's about to be hit?
2. Who is shot by the people in the red van?
3. Where does Peter get a pain when he thinks of Cary?
4. What movie does Seth watch over and over again?
5. Where does Kristen want to take her children?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the condition of the house in which Audrey and Seth lives.
2. Describe Audrey's hiding place.
3. With what are the walls of the veterinarian's house decorated?
4. How is Cary dressed?
5. What is strange about the voice that answers when both Johnny and Collie call 911?
6. What does Peter do against the advice of others?
7. Describe Audrey's tone in her letter to Janice.
8. What is Collier Entragian's background?
9. What is bothersome about the way the MotoKops are portrayed in this section of the cartoon's script?
10. What strange situation does Audrey tell Janice about in her letter?
This section contains 662 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)