|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long have Gary and Marielle been married?
(a) Nineteen years.
(b) Nine years.
(c) Three years.
(d) Nine months.
2. How does Audrey characterize her husband's behavior during her brother's death?
3. Where is Marielle shot?
(a) In the right arm.
(b) In the head.
(c) In the left arm.
(d) In the leg.
4. To what room of the Carver house send everyone?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The living room.
(c) The bedroom.
(d) The pantry.
5. What is in Audrey's escape world that wasn't there in real life?
(a) A telephone.
(b) A clock.
(d) A picnic basket.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Steve from?
2. Who sees the hurt in Ellie's eyes when her parents show their unconditional love for Ralph?
3. The gunshots that kill Mary come from which van?
4. What is the name of the boy Audrey is raising?
5. Where did Collier work as a police officer?
Short Essay Questions
1. According to Allen Symes, what happens at the Deep Earth Mining Corporation?
2. What is the significance of the mother and son ghosts seen in the folly at Mohonk Mountain?
3. Describe the people driving the blue van.
4. What do Audrey and Johnny have to do to stop the horror on Poplar Street?
5. How does the group of survivors in the Carver house plan to go for help?
6. Why doesn't Audrey run away as the voice commands her to do?
7. What is MotoKops 2200?
8. As he dies, what does Collie tell Dave about the reason he was fired from the police department?
9. What is threatening the Earth in the clip from the MotoKops screenplay?
10. Describe the condition of the house in which Audrey and Seth lives.
This section contains 774 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)