Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What starts the fire at the Hobart home?
(a) Gary's grill.
(b) Gun fire.
2. Where does the included scene from the MotoKops take place?
(a) In a power wagon.
(b) In the squad room.
(c) In the bunkhouse.
(d) In the Crisis Center.
3. What type of vehicle is Steve Ames driving?
(a) A motorcycle.
(b) A pickup truck.
(c) A Ryder truck.
(d) A red van.
4. What does the yellow van do when Mary drives by?
(a) Just follows her.
(b) Stays put.
(c) Follows and hits her.
(d) Drives away.
5. What bothers Collie most about the incident.
(a) The number of people on the street.
(b) The fact a child was shot.
(c) He knows the people in the van.
(d) The silver thing on the roof of the van.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Cynthia recognize the noises as gunfire?
2. How many times had Collie been shot at during his time in the police force?
3. What do Tom and Peter decide to do for Cary?
4. How long is the bullet found in the Carver's dining room?
5. Where does Kristen want to take her children?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the group of survivors in the Carver house plan to go for help?
2. What is strange about the way the Carver children react to their father's death?
3. Why does Audrey say that Tak killed Herb?
4. What does Peter look like as he is described sitting in front of the television at the Wyler home?
5. What has Tak come to do?
6. Why does Brad Josephson insist on going back home?
7. What does Cary do that he hates?
8. Why does Collier not fire his gun at the men in the van?
9. As he dies, what does Collie tell Dave about the reason he was fired from the police department?
10. What three resolutions did Collie make to himself the morning of the shootings?
This section contains 719 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)