|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first to go outside?
2. Where do Johnny and Brad find David's gun?
(a) In the pantry.
(b) In an upstairs room.
(c) In the basement.
(d) They don't find it.
3. What is Audrey thinking of during the funerals for her brother and his family?
(a) Her brother's wedding.
(b) Her wedding.
(c) Her honeymoon in Jamaica.
(d) Killing policemen.
4. What was Steve's favorite job?
(a) Tuning and repairing guitars.
(b) Teaching English.
(c) Reading palms.
(d) Being a gun for hire.
5. In what state is this novel set?
Short Answer Questions
1. What catches Hannibal's attention?
2. Where is Seth when the shootings occur?
3. What position does Cary play on his baseball team?
4. Who calls the police and alerts them of the situation?
5. What is Seth's most annoying trait?
Short Essay Questions
1. What strange situation does Audrey tell Janice about in her letter?
2. Describe the people driving the blue van.
3. How does Kimberley react when the girls tell her Cary has been shot?
4. Describe Audrey's tone in her letter to Janice.
5. Why are Ellie and Ralph not shot?
6. Why does Brad Josephson insist on going back home?
7. What does Peter do against the advice of others?
8. Why does Collier not fire his gun at the men in the van?
9. What is bothersome about the way the MotoKops are portrayed in this section of the cartoon's script?
10. Describe the condition of the house in which Audrey and Seth lives.
This section contains 726 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)