|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sound seems to start the gunfire again?
(a) Collie's voice.
(c) Marielle's scream.
2. Where is Seth when the shootings occur?
(a) At a friend's house.
(b) In the sandbox.
(c) In the car.
(d) In the house.
3. How long is the bullet found in the Carver's dining room?
(a) Five inches.
(b) Three inches.
(c) One inches.
(d) Seven inches.
4. Where does the included scene from the MotoKops take place?
(a) In a power wagon.
(b) In the squad room.
(c) In the Crisis Center.
(d) In the bunkhouse.
5. How many vans line up on Poplar Street at the end of Chapter 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Steve from?
2. What is Buster?
3. During what month of the year are these chapters sent?
4. What catches Hannibal's attention?
5. From what disorder does Seth suffer?
Short Essay Questions
1. As he dies, what does Collie tell Dave about the reason he was fired from the police department?
2. Describe the Dream Floater.
3. What are Ellie and her brother arguing about?
4. What does Seth do while Tak is watching "The Regulators"?
5. What does Tak plan to do in retaliation for Seth having driven it out and calling Audrey?
6. What is strange about the way that the animals die?
7. What is the significance of the mother and son ghosts seen in the folly at Mohonk Mountain?
8. What do Audrey and Johnny have to do to stop the horror on Poplar Street?
9. Why does Audrey say that Tak killed Herb?
10. What do Collie and Steve find in the greenbelt?
This section contains 682 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)