|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the character is Chapter 4 who sees everything?
2. How long has the clerk at the convenience store been on the job?
(a) It's her first day.
(b) Less than one week.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) One month.
3. What catches Hannibal's attention?
(a) Cary's bike.
(b) The frisbee.
(c) The newspaper.
(d) The sunflower seeds.
4. From what does Collie suffer?
(b) Chronic pain.
(c) High blood pressure.
5. What does Cary use to coax Hannibal to let go of the frisbee?
(a) Beef jerky.
(b) Bubble gum.
(c) Dog treats.
(d) Sunflower seeds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who keeps Audrey from leaving the house the first time she tries?
2. What do Tom and Peter decide to do for Cary?
3. The gunshots that kill Mary come from which van?
4. What does Marielle want the doctor to give her?
5. In what state is this novel set?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is significant about the year 1858?
2. What is strange about the animals that appear in Chapter 8?
3. How does Johnny realize that Seth has some connection to what is going on with the people of Poplar Street?
4. What does Cary imagine about Collier?
5. What three resolutions did Collie make to himself the morning of the shootings?
6. How does Kimberley react when the girls tell her Cary has been shot?
7. What surprises Tak the most about the way things turn out?
8. What is the significance of the mother and son ghosts seen in the folly at Mohonk Mountain?
9. What do Audrey and Johnny have to do to stop the horror on Poplar Street?
10. According to the scene from the movie, what is the purpose of the Regulators?
This section contains 706 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)