|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sees the hurt in Ellie's eyes when her parents show their unconditional love for Ralph?
(a) Her mother.
2. Who winds up holding Marielle's arm when it falls off?
(a) Her husband.
(b) The vet.
(c) The cop.
3. What sound seems to start the gunfire again?
(c) Collie's voice.
(d) Marielle's scream.
4. What is the difference between Herb and Audrey?
(a) Audrey has a place to go.
(b) Audrey loves Seth.
(c) Audrey is a woman.
(d) Audrey can block Tak.
5. Which of these characters is not a MotoKops character?
(a) Snake Hunter.
(b) Cassie Styles.
(c) Colonel Henry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with the Ryder truck?
2. What does Gary think he must do if he ever plans to sober up?
3. Why does Cynthia recognize the noises as gunfire?
4. Who answers the phone when Johnny calls 911?
5. Where does Collie tell the twins to go?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the van that drives into the neighborhood.
2. What is bothersome about the way the MotoKops are portrayed in this section of the cartoon's script?
3. Describe the people driving the blue van.
4. Describe the other vans introduced in Chapter 3.
5. What are Ellie and her brother arguing about?
6. Describe Audrey's tone in her letter to Janice.
7. Why doesn't Audrey run away as the voice commands her to do?
8. What does Cary imagine about Collier?
9. What was considered the first real problem of Steve's adult life?
10. How does Kimberley react when the girls tell her Cary has been shot?
This section contains 691 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)