|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Collier work as a police officer?
(a) The Columbus Police Department.
(b) The Los Angles Police Department
(c) The Wentworth Police Department.
(d) The Paris Police Department.
2. What is in Audrey's escape world that wasn't there in real life?
(b) A clock.
(c) A picnic basket.
(d) A telephone.
3. What bothers Collie most about the incident.
(a) He knows the people in the van.
(b) The silver thing on the roof of the van.
(c) The number of people on the street.
(d) The fact a child was shot.
4. What does Belinda tell Brad will be put on his death certificate as cause of death?
(c) Loss of breath.
(d) Heart attack.
5. Who winds up holding Marielle's arm when it falls off?
(b) The cop.
(c) Her husband.
(d) The vet.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 4, where does Johnny think he is?
2. Who does not go in the store after the shooting?
3. How does Audrey describe Tak?
4. How many times had Collie been shot at during his time in the police force?
5. What kind of dog is Hannibal?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the people driving the blue van.
2. What is MotoKops 2200?
3. Describe Audrey's hiding place.
4. Describe the condition of the house in which Audrey and Seth lives.
5. What three resolutions did Collie make to himself the morning of the shootings?
6. How is Cary dressed?
7. What is bothersome about the way the MotoKops are portrayed in this section of the cartoon's script?
8. What is strange about the voice that answers when both Johnny and Collie call 911?
9. With what are the walls of the veterinarian's house decorated?
10. What does Cary do that he hates?
This section contains 735 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)