|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bothers Collie most about the incident.
(a) The fact a child was shot.
(b) The number of people on the street.
(c) He knows the people in the van.
(d) The silver thing on the roof of the van.
2. What does Marielle want the doctor to give her?
(b) A sedative.
(c) A drink of liquor.
(d) A new arm.
3. Where does Collie tell the twins to go?
(a) In the truck.
(b) In Collie's house.
(c) With Cynthia.
(d) In their house.
4. What does Seth say that Tak is doing?
5. What does Cary use to coax Hannibal to let go of the frisbee?
(a) Bubble gum.
(b) Sunflower seeds.
(c) Dog treats.
(d) Beef jerky.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character finally gets the tourniquet on Marielle?
2. How long have Gary and Marielle been married?
3. Who does Johnny tell to take Ralph inside?
4. How does Herb die?
5. What was Steve's favorite job?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is happening on Poplar Street just before the shootings?
2. Why does Brad Josephson insist on going back home?
3. How does Kimberley react when the girls tell her Cary has been shot?
4. Describe Audrey's tone in her letter to Janice.
5. What is Collier Entragian's background?
6. Why doesn't Audrey run away as the voice commands her to do?
7. What is bothersome about the way the MotoKops are portrayed in this section of the cartoon's script?
8. Describe Audrey's hiding place.
9. Describe the Dream Floater.
10. What does the yellow van do to Mary's car?
This section contains 680 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)