|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Johnny and Brad find David's gun?
(a) In the basement.
(b) In the pantry.
(c) In an upstairs room.
(d) They don't find it.
2. What was Steve's favorite job?
(a) Tuning and repairing guitars.
(b) Teaching English.
(c) Reading palms.
(d) Being a gun for hire.
3. What kind of dog is Hannibal?
(a) A Collie.
(b) A Doberman.
(c) A poodle.
(d) A German Shepherd.
4. How many times had Collie been shot at during his time in the police force?
(b) Four times.
(d) Nine times.
5. Who pulls Ralph in the wagon?
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Collie tell the twins to go?
2. During what month of the year are these chapters sent?
3. Who does Johnny tell to take Ralph inside?
4. How does Herb die?
5. What does Jan suggest Audrey do?
Short Essay Questions
1. According to Allen Symes, what happens at the Deep Earth Mining Corporation?
2. How does Kimberley react when the girls tell her Cary has been shot?
3. Why does Audrey say that Tak killed Herb?
4. How is Cary dressed?
5. According to the scene from the movie, what is the purpose of the Regulators?
6. What is strange about the way the Carver children react to their father's death?
7. What would happen to Tak if Seth were to leave his body?
8. What is strange about the voice that answers when both Johnny and Collie call 911?
9. How does Seth play with his power wagons?
10. What is Collier Entragian's background?
This section contains 603 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)