|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who answers the phone when Johnny calls 911?
(a) A child.
(b) A police dispatcher.
2. What causes Collie, Steve and Cynthia to run out of the store?
(a) More gunshots.
(c) A fire.
(d) A tornado.
3. What does Jan suggest Audrey do?
(a) Communicate with Tak.
(b) Hold an exorcism.
(c) Kill Seth.
4. In what state is this novel set?
5. What is Audrey thinking of during the funerals for her brother and his family?
(a) Her honeymoon in Jamaica.
(b) Her brother's wedding.
(c) Her wedding.
(d) Killing policemen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Belinda tell Brad will be put on his death certificate as cause of death?
2. What starts the fire at the Hobart home?
3. What does Belinda see that startles her?
4. What is Mary not wearing?
5. Who tries to warn Mary she's about to be hit?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is strange about the way the Carver children react to their father's death?
2. What is threatening the Earth in the clip from the MotoKops screenplay?
3. Describe Audrey's hiding place.
4. Describe Audrey's tone in her letter to Janice.
5. What is strange about the voice that answers when both Johnny and Collie call 911?
6. What strange situation does Audrey tell Janice about in her letter?
7. What does Peter do against the advice of others?
8. What does Cary do that he hates?
9. Describe the people driving the blue van.
10. How does Kimberley react when the girls tell her Cary has been shot?
This section contains 717 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)