|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marielle want the doctor to give her?
(a) A new arm.
(b) A drink of liquor.
(c) A sedative.
2. Where is Seth when the shootings occur?
(a) In the sandbox.
(b) At a friend's house.
(c) In the house.
(d) In the car.
3. What is Mary not wearing?
(c) Her wedding ring.
4. What movie does Seth watch over and over again?
(a) The Alamo.
(b) The Magnificent Seven.
(c) The Regulators.
(d) The Quiet Man.
5. What was Steve's favorite job?
(a) Reading palms.
(b) Being a gun for hire.
(c) Teaching English.
(d) Tuning and repairing guitars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Belinda tell Brad will be put on his death certificate as cause of death?
2. What type of vehicle is Steve Ames driving?
3. Where has Mary been?
4. What is Audrey thinking of during the funerals for her brother and his family?
5. What was one of the drugs Collie tested positive for?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Audrey's hiding place.
2. What is Collier Entragian's background?
3. What does Cary imagine about Collier?
4. Why does Collier not fire his gun at the men in the van?
5. What is strange about the voice that answers when both Johnny and Collie call 911?
6. Why does Brad Josephson insist on going back home?
7. How is Cary dressed?
8. With what are the walls of the veterinarian's house decorated?
9. What is strange about the way the Carver children react to their father's death?
10. Describe the people driving the blue van.
This section contains 658 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)