|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Steve from?
(c) New York.
2. Who was Bill?
(a) Seth's brother.
(b) Herb's brother.
(c) Cary's brother.
(d) Audrey's brother.
3. What does Marielle want the doctor to give her?
(a) A sedative.
(c) A new arm.
(d) A drink of liquor.
4. How is Cary delivering papers?
(a) Out of a car.
(b) He's walking.
(c) On his bike.
(d) Out of a wagon.
5. What kind of vehicle does Cary want when he grows up?
(a) A Japanese car.
(b) A Camero.
(c) A red van.
(d) A Harley-Davidson.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did Mr. Marinville pay Cary not to deliver the paper to him?
2. At the end of Chapter 4, where does Johnny think he is?
3. What does Belinda tell Brad will be put on his death certificate as cause of death?
4. Who answers the phone when Johnny calls 911?
5. What is wrong with the Ryder truck?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Audrey say that Tak killed Herb?
2. Why does Collier not fire his gun at the men in the van?
3. What does Seth do so that Tak is not able to re-enter him?
4. Describe the other vans introduced in Chapter 3.
5. What is strange about the voice that answers when both Johnny and Collie call 911?
6. What is bothersome about the way the MotoKops are portrayed in this section of the cartoon's script?
7. With what are the walls of the veterinarian's house decorated?
8. What is strange about the animals that appear in Chapter 8?
9. What do Collie and Steve find in the greenbelt?
10. As he dies, what does Collie tell Dave about the reason he was fired from the police department?
This section contains 679 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)