|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Cammie to shoot Seth?
2. What surprises Johnny about the way Audrey dies?
(a) She looks scared.
(b) She looks peaceful.
(c) She looks unhappy.
(d) She looks happy.
3. Who is shot in the gunfire in Chapter 7?
4. What happens that surprises the group in the Carver home?
(a) The phone rings.
(b) Seth comes in the house.
(c) The electricity comes back.
(d) Tak comes in the house.
5. What is the thundercloud that Cynthia sees in the shaped like?
(a) A MotoKop.
(b) A dog.
(c) A cactus.
(d) A cowboy.
6. What does Gary find to drink?
(a) Cooking sherry.
(d) Vanilla extract.
7. What does Steve tell the police he is?
(a) A hostage taker.
(b) A Libra.
(c) A hostage.
(d) A gunman.
8. What unusual sound does Audrey hear during her visit with Jan in Chapter 9?
(b) Jan's voice.
(c) The phone ringing.
9. For what does Hugh as Audrey?
(b) A toy.
(c) The MotoKops videos.
(d) Permission to play with Seth.
10. How old is Seth?
11. Who leaves the Billingsley home to find out what has happened in the woods?
(b) The doctor.
12. What does Audrey hope will happen to Tak?
(a) That he will get stronger.
(b) That he will die.
(c) That he will leave.
(d) That he will get his way.
13. From what orifice does Tak come out of Seth?
(a) His mouth.
(b) His eyes.
(c) His ears.
(d) His nose.
14. Who does Cammie suggest go for help?
(d) Her twin boys.
15. What does Audrey tell Billingsley they must do before the MotoKops come back?
(a) Kill Seth.
(b) Go to the greenbelt.
(c) Get together in one house.
(d) Find Peter's friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Johnny ask to help with Ellie and Ralph?
2. What does Gary do when he realizes his wife is dead?
3. Where is Seth's Dream Floater found?
4. Who gets shot in the scene from "The Regulators"?
5. What does Audrey think that Tak is trying to recreate on Poplar Street?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)