|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Audrey think that her brother did while in the desert?
(a) Drove with low tire pressure.
(b) Didn't check the oil.
(c) Picked up a hitch-hiker.
(d) Drove drunk.
2. How is the real story of what happened at Rattlesnake One incorporated in the novel?
(a) Audrey's brother wrote about what happened.
(b) Tak plays it on television, like a movie.
(c) Allen Symes transcript of what happened is included.
(d) Seth wrote about what happened.
3. Who willingly comforts Ellie?
4. Who notices the Sheriff is crying?
5. What does Cynthia want the old veterinarian to see?
(a) The strange buzzard.
(b) The changing buildings.
(c) The desert plants.
6. How old is Seth?
7. Who ultimately keeps Cammie from killing Johnny?
8. What did Johnny's ex-wife tell he needed to do?
(a) Stop writing.
(b) Leave home.
(c) Go home.
(d) See a therapist.
9. According to the wanted poster, of what crime is Jebediah Murdock not accused of committing?
10. Who taps the doctor on the shoulder?
11. From where does Tak get his energy?
(a) The television.
(c) Chocolate milk.
(d) Dead people.
12. What does Steve get to take to the Wyler house?
(a) The other gun.
(b) A telephone.
(c) More milk.
(d) A knife.
13. How does Seth feel about the movie "The Regulators"?
(a) He doesn't like it as much as he used to.
(b) He never liked it.
(c) He loves it.
(d) He hates it.
14. What does Billingsly call the bird?
(a) A buzzard.
(b) A vulture.
(c) A mutant.
(d) A freak.
15. From what orifice does Tak come out of Seth?
(a) His eyes.
(b) His nose.
(c) His ears.
(d) His mouth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first one to connect Seth with what is happening to them?
2. For what does Hugh as Audrey?
3. Who does Seth tell Audrey to bring with her to their home?
4. What does Tak not eat?
5. What does Jim do after he kills Collie?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)