|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Peter plan to start his descriptions of what has happened to him that day?
(a) I just got home from work.
(b) I saw a van.
(c) Mary just got home from work.
(d) I heard a voice.
2. Who is the first one to connect Seth with what is happening to them?
3. Who gets shot in the scene from "The Regulators"?
(b) The Sheriff.
4. Who leaves the Billingsley home to find out what has happened in the woods?
(d) The doctor.
5. Who does Cammie suggest go for help?
(b) Her twin boys.
6. Who does Johnny ask to help with Ellie and Ralph?
7. What does the group take from the greenbelt, back to the house with them?
(a) Collie's body.
(b) Jim's body.
(c) All the men's bodies.
(d) Peter's body.
8. What unusual sound does Audrey hear during her visit with Jan in Chapter 9?
(a) Jan's voice.
(b) The phone ringing.
9. Who is not with Kirsten when she dies?
(a) Her children.
10. To what year has Poplar Street been transformed?
11. What does Gary do when he realizes his wife is dead?
(a) Find something else to drink.
(b) Passes out.
(c) Laughs with relief.
(d) Holds and kisses her hand.
12. Who realizes he loves Laura?
(a) No one.
(c) The Sheriff.
13. What does Johnny ask Ralph about?
(a) His sister.
(b) The bullet.
(c) The gun.
(d) The action figure.
14. What surprises Johnny about the way Audrey dies?
(a) She looks scared.
(b) She looks peaceful.
(c) She looks happy.
(d) She looks unhappy.
15. Who slaps Susi?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peter notice is most strange about the vans and people in them?
2. Where does Audrey tell Seth the Dream Floater was?
3. How does Audrey feel when Seth hugs her?
4. What is missing that makes Seth so angry?
5. Where is Seth's Dream Floater found?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)