|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Into what has the Wyler house transformed?
(a) A dirt home.
(b) A saloon from Desperation.
(c) A power wagon.
(d) The bunkhouse at Ponderosa.
2. What movie does Herb bring home for Seth?
(a) The Quiet Man.
(b) Seven Brides for Seven Brothers.
(c) The Regulators.
(d) Remember the Alamo.
3. Who tries to confront the regulators and is killed?
4. How does Seth feel about the movie "The Regulators"?
(a) He hates it.
(b) He doesn't like it as much as he used to.
(c) He never liked it.
(d) He loves it.
5. Who is called to the Wyler home?
6. Who is the first one to connect Seth with what is happening to them?
7. What surprises Johnny about the way Audrey dies?
(a) She looks scared.
(b) She looks peaceful.
(c) She looks unhappy.
(d) She looks happy.
8. What does Johnny ask Ralph about?
(a) The bullet.
(b) The action figure.
(c) His sister.
(d) The gun.
9. Who tells Cammie to shoot Seth?
10. How does Johnny know the attack really happened?
(a) Time has resumed.
(b) The police have come.
(c) Tak is in him.
(d) The destruction is still there.
11. What does Cynthia want the old veterinarian to see?
(a) The changing buildings.
(b) The strange buzzard.
(d) The desert plants.
12. According to the wanted poster, of what crime is Jebediah Murdock not accused of committing?
13. What does the Wyler house have that none of the other houses have?
14. Who is not with Kirsten when she dies?
(c) Her children.
15. What attacks Steve?
(b) Cassie Styles.
(c) A mountain lion.
(d) One of the twins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Poplar Street surrounded by?
2. Who shoots the coyote?
3. What does Tak not eat?
4. How much time has elapsed from the beginning of the novel?
5. To what year has Poplar Street been transformed?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)