|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Wyler house have that none of the other houses have?
2. What does Tak hate?
(a) To be in Seth when he bathes.
(b) To be in Seth when he moves his bowels.
(c) To be in Seth when he sleeps.
(d) To be in Seth when he eats.
3. Where is Marielle's arm being kept?
(a) In the refrigerator.
(b) In the pantry.
(c) In the freezer.
4. Who gets shot in the scene from "The Regulators"?
(d) The Sheriff.
5. What happens that surprises the group in the Carver home?
(a) The phone rings.
(b) Tak comes in the house.
(c) Seth comes in the house.
(d) The electricity comes back.
6. How does Peter plan to start his descriptions of what has happened to him that day?
(a) Mary just got home from work.
(b) I just got home from work.
(c) I heard a voice.
(d) I saw a van.
7. What surprises Johnny about the way Audrey dies?
(a) She looks happy.
(b) She looks peaceful.
(c) She looks scared.
(d) She looks unhappy.
8. Why is Tak not able to re-enter Seth?
(a) Audrey gets him out of Tak's range.
(b) Johnny kills Tak.
(c) Cammie kills him.
(d) Seth has closed off all the entry points.
9. What will Audrey not allow the Hobarts to do?
(a) Speak to Seth.
(b) Give back the Dream Floater.
(c) Ask forgiveness.
(d) Speak to Herb.
10. How does Seth feel about the movie "The Regulators"?
(a) He doesn't like it as much as he used to.
(b) He loves it.
(c) He hates it.
(d) He never liked it.
11. What do Steve and Collie not find during their trip through the greenbelt?
(b) The Ponderosa.
(c) A dead bum.
12. How much time has elapsed from the beginning of the novel?
(a) Twenty minutes.
(b) One hour and fifteen minutes.
(c) One hour and thirty-five minutes.
(d) Forty-five minutes.
13. To what year has Poplar Street been transformed?
14. How does Johnny know the attack really happened?
(a) The destruction is still there.
(b) The police have come.
(c) Tak is in him.
(d) Time has resumed.
15. Who slaps Susi?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is not with Kirsten when she dies?
2. Which voice does Tak use to speak to Peter that finally gets a response?
3. From what orifice does Tak come out of Seth?
4. What is missing that makes Seth so angry?
5. What happens to Cammie Reed?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)