|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the wanted poster, of what crime is Jebediah Murdock not accused of committing?
2. What does Gary do when he realizes his wife is dead?
(a) Holds and kisses her hand.
(b) Laughs with relief.
(c) Find something else to drink.
(d) Passes out.
3. What will Audrey not allow the Hobarts to do?
(a) Speak to Seth.
(b) Ask forgiveness.
(c) Speak to Herb.
(d) Give back the Dream Floater.
4. Who does Dave accuse of killing his brother?
5. Who tells Cammie to shoot Seth?
6. Who is shot in the gunfire in Chapter 7?
7. What does the group take from the greenbelt, back to the house with them?
(a) Jim's body.
(b) All the men's bodies.
(c) Collie's body.
(d) Peter's body.
8. What did Seth want to go trick or treating as?
(a) A pirate.
(b) A MotoKop.
(c) A cowboy.
(d) A regulator.
9. Who does Cammie suggest go for help?
(a) Her twin boys.
10. What doesn't happen to the Hobarts while they are living next to the Wylers?
(a) Their vehicle gets vandalized.
(b) Their cat gets killed.
(c) Their house burns.
(d) The windows are broken from their house.
11. From where does Tak get his energy?
(a) Chocolate milk.
(b) The television.
(c) Dead people.
12. What does Ralph ask Johnny?
(a) Why the power wagons are on Poplar Street.
(b) Why his mom died.
(c) Why his dad died.
(d) who will take care of him.
13. How does Audrey feel when Seth hugs her?
14. What do Steve and Collie not find during their trip through the greenbelt?
(c) The Ponderosa.
(d) A dead bum.
15. What movie does Herb bring home for Seth?
(a) Remember the Alamo.
(b) The Regulators.
(c) The Quiet Man.
(d) Seven Brides for Seven Brothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jim accidentally shoot?
2. Who tries to confront the regulators and is killed?
3. How much time has elapsed from the beginning of the novel?
4. What does Tak hate?
5. Who slaps Susi?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)