|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Johnny know it was Seth who ordered his own death?
(a) Tak can't talk.
(b) The tone of his voice.
(c) He saw the boy's mouth move.
(d) The mouth breathing.
2. What does Cynthia want the old veterinarian to see?
(b) The strange buzzard.
(c) The changing buildings.
(d) The desert plants.
3. Who notices the Sheriff is crying?
4. What does Audrey think that Tak is trying to recreate on Poplar Street?
(a) The mine shaft.
(d) The Ponderosa.
5. What is Poplar Street surrounded by?
(a) Barbed wire.
(b) A form of the Nevada Desert.
(c) Electric fence.
(d) MotoKops vans.
6. What does Johnny ask Ralph about?
(a) The action figure.
(b) His sister.
(c) The bullet.
(d) The gun.
7. Where does Audrey tell Seth the Dream Floater was?
(a) In the cellar.
(b) Under the porch.
(c) Stolen by Hugh.
(d) Under the couch.
8. Who joins the regulators at the end of the scene?
(b) The Chinese laundry men.
(d) The Sheriff.
9. Who becomes belligerent and is told to leave by Billingsley?
10. Why is Tak not able to re-enter Seth?
(a) Cammie kills him.
(b) Audrey gets him out of Tak's range.
(c) Johnny kills Tak.
(d) Seth has closed off all the entry points.
11. What does Gary do when he realizes his wife is dead?
(a) Find something else to drink.
(b) Holds and kisses her hand.
(c) Passes out.
(d) Laughs with relief.
12. Who does Johnny ask to help with Ellie and Ralph?
13. What surprises Johnny about the way Audrey dies?
(a) She looks unhappy.
(b) She looks scared.
(c) She looks peaceful.
(d) She looks happy.
14. How old is Seth?
15. Who realizes he loves Laura?
(b) The Sheriff.
(c) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Steve get to take to the Wyler house?
2. What does Murdock say the regulators plan to do?
3. Of what is Tak comprised?
4. What does Peter notice is most strange about the vans and people in them?
5. What does Audrey break that upsets her so badly?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)