|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Johnny's agent's reaction to his choice to live in a suburb?
2. What does Billingsly call the bird?
(a) A freak.
(b) A vulture.
(c) A mutant.
(d) A buzzard.
3. Who does Johnny ask to help with Ellie and Ralph?
4. What movie does Herb bring home for Seth?
(a) Seven Brides for Seven Brothers.
(b) Remember the Alamo.
(c) The Quiet Man.
(d) The Regulators.
5. What is Poplar Street surrounded by?
(a) A form of the Nevada Desert.
(b) Electric fence.
(c) Barbed wire.
(d) MotoKops vans.
6. Who is shot in the gunfire in Chapter 7?
7. Where does Audrey tell Seth the Dream Floater was?
(a) In the cellar.
(b) Under the couch.
(c) Stolen by Hugh.
(d) Under the porch.
8. Who does Cammie suggest go for help?
(a) Her twin boys.
9. What does Jim do after he kills Collie?
(a) Runs away.
(b) Kills himself.
(c) Has a breakdown.
(d) Kills Johnny.
10. Who does Seth tell Audrey to bring with her to their home?
11. Who is Murdock trying to shoot?
(b) The Chinese laundry men.
(d) The Sheriff.
12. Which voice does Tak use to speak to Peter that finally gets a response?
(a) That of Seth.
(b) That of his mother.
(c) That of his department head.
(d) That of his wife.
13. What does Ralph ask Johnny?
(a) Why his dad died.
(b) Why the power wagons are on Poplar Street.
(c) Why his mom died.
(d) who will take care of him.
14. Who can hear all of the telepathy going on in room?
15. How does Peter plan to start his descriptions of what has happened to him that day?
(a) I just got home from work.
(b) Mary just got home from work.
(c) I saw a van.
(d) I heard a voice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Audrey think that her brother did while in the desert?
2. What unusual sound does Audrey hear during her visit with Jan in Chapter 9?
3. What do Steve and Collie not find during their trip through the greenbelt?
4. What does Audrey hope will happen to Tak?
5. What is missing that makes Seth so angry?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)