|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What doesn't happen when Cammie dies?
(a) Fading thunder is heard
(b) Sunlight comes back.
(c) Police sirens are heard.
(d) Tak tries to enter Johnny.
2. Who taps the doctor on the shoulder?
3. What does Tak try to get Peter to eat?
(c) Hamburger meat.
4. Who joins the regulators at the end of the scene?
(c) The Sheriff.
(d) The Chinese laundry men.
5. What does Audrey hope will happen to Tak?
(a) That he will get his way.
(b) That he will die.
(c) That he will get stronger.
(d) That he will leave.
6. What does Billingsly call the bird?
(a) A freak.
(b) A mutant.
(c) A buzzard.
(d) A vulture.
7. Who becomes belligerent and is told to leave by Billingsley?
8. Who is shot in the gunfire in Chapter 7?
9. What was Johnny's agent's reaction to his choice to live in a suburb?
10. What does Ralph ask Johnny?
(a) Why his dad died.
(b) who will take care of him.
(c) Why the power wagons are on Poplar Street.
(d) Why his mom died.
11. Who has left the group of survivors and taken the gun with them?
12. How does Johnny know it was Seth who ordered his own death?
(a) Tak can't talk.
(b) The tone of his voice.
(c) The mouth breathing.
(d) He saw the boy's mouth move.
13. Who does Dave accuse of killing his brother?
14. What is Poplar Street surrounded by?
(a) Barbed wire.
(b) A form of the Nevada Desert.
(c) MotoKops vans.
(d) Electric fence.
15. What does the Wyler house have that none of the other houses have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim do after he kills Collie?
2. Who realizes he loves Laura?
3. What does Gary find to drink?
4. Who was created Audrey's escape world?
5. Where is Seth's Dream Floater found?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)