|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the group take from the greenbelt, back to the house with them?
(a) Jim's body.
(b) Peter's body.
(c) All the men's bodies.
(d) Collie's body.
2. What does Tak not eat?
(a) Chocolate milk.
(c) Raw hamburger meat.
(d) Cheese slices.
3. Who realizes he loves Laura?
(a) The Sheriff.
(b) No one.
4. Into what has the Wyler house transformed?
(a) A power wagon.
(b) The bunkhouse at Ponderosa.
(c) A dirt home.
(d) A saloon from Desperation.
5. Who does Jim accidentally shoot?
6. Who is shot in the gunfire in Chapter 7?
7. What was Johnny's agent's reaction to his choice to live in a suburb?
8. How does Peter plan to start his descriptions of what has happened to him that day?
(a) I saw a van.
(b) I just got home from work.
(c) I heard a voice.
(d) Mary just got home from work.
9. What happens to Cammie Reed?
(a) Tak tries to enter her.
(b) Audrey shoots her.
(c) Johnny attacks her.
(d) She shoots herself.
10. Which one of the survivors has the look of murder on their face in Chapter 12?
11. What is not one of Cammie's instructions to her boys?
(a) Come back.
(b) Get to a safe place.
(c) Call the police.
(d) Stay put.
12. What happens that surprises the group in the Carver home?
(a) Tak comes in the house.
(b) The phone rings.
(c) Seth comes in the house.
(d) The electricity comes back.
13. Who willingly comforts Ellie?
14. How old is Seth?
15. What did Johnny's ex-wife tell he needed to do?
(a) Leave home.
(b) See a therapist.
(c) Stop writing.
(d) Go home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Steve get to take to the Wyler house?
2. How much time has elapsed from the beginning of the novel?
3. How does Seth feel about the movie "The Regulators"?
4. Who was created Audrey's escape world?
5. Who leaves the Billingsley home to find out what has happened in the woods?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)