|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Steve and Collie not find during their trip through the greenbelt?
(c) A dead bum.
(d) The Ponderosa.
2. What was Johnny's agent's reaction to his choice to live in a suburb?
3. Into what has the Wyler house transformed?
(a) A dirt home.
(b) The bunkhouse at Ponderosa.
(c) A saloon from Desperation.
(d) A power wagon.
4. What does Jim do after he kills Collie?
(a) Kills Johnny.
(b) Runs away.
(c) Kills himself.
(d) Has a breakdown.
5. Who is Murdock trying to shoot?
(a) The Chinese laundry men.
(b) The Sheriff.
6. Who is not with Kirsten when she dies?
(b) Her children.
7. What is missing that makes Seth so angry?
(a) His chair.
(c) Dream Floater.
(d) Cassie Styles.
8. What does Audrey think that her brother did while in the desert?
(a) Drove drunk.
(b) Picked up a hitch-hiker.
(c) Drove with low tire pressure.
(d) Didn't check the oil.
9. What does Cynthia want the old veterinarian to see?
(a) The changing buildings.
(b) The strange buzzard.
(d) The desert plants.
10. Who willingly comforts Ellie?
11. Who does Cammie suggest go for help?
(a) Her twin boys.
12. Who does Jim accidentally shoot?
13. What doesn't happen to the Hobarts while they are living next to the Wylers?
(a) The windows are broken from their house.
(b) Their vehicle gets vandalized.
(c) Their house burns.
(d) Their cat gets killed.
14. Who notices the Sheriff is crying?
15. Who realizes he loves Laura?
(a) The Sheriff.
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gary do when he realizes his wife is dead?
2. Where is Marielle's arm being kept?
3. What attacks Steve?
4. What does Tak not eat?
5. What does the group take from the greenbelt, back to the house with them?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)