|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is not with Kirsten when she dies?
(b) Her children.
2. How old is Seth?
3. Who is called to the Wyler home?
4. According to the wanted poster, of what crime is Jebediah Murdock not accused of committing?
5. Who shoots the coyote?
6. Which voice does Tak use to speak to Peter that finally gets a response?
(a) That of his mother.
(b) That of his department head.
(c) That of his wife.
(d) That of Seth.
7. What does Tak try to get Peter to eat?
(d) Hamburger meat.
8. Who does Cammie suggest go for help?
(c) Her twin boys.
9. What unusual sound does Audrey hear during her visit with Jan in Chapter 9?
(b) The phone ringing.
(c) Jan's voice.
10. Who ultimately keeps Cammie from killing Johnny?
11. How does Peter plan to start his descriptions of what has happened to him that day?
(a) I saw a van.
(b) I heard a voice.
(c) I just got home from work.
(d) Mary just got home from work.
12. Why is Tak not able to re-enter Seth?
(a) Audrey gets him out of Tak's range.
(b) Seth has closed off all the entry points.
(c) Cammie kills him.
(d) Johnny kills Tak.
13. What does Audrey think that her brother did while in the desert?
(a) Didn't check the oil.
(b) Drove drunk.
(c) Picked up a hitch-hiker.
(d) Drove with low tire pressure.
14. Where is Marielle's arm being kept?
(a) In the freezer.
(b) In the pantry.
(c) In the refrigerator.
15. What does Jim do after he kills Collie?
(a) Kills himself.
(b) Kills Johnny.
(c) Runs away.
(d) Has a breakdown.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what is Tak comprised?
2. Who does Tak tell Peter he is going to meet?
3. What does Peter notice is most strange about the vans and people in them?
4. What does Tak not eat?
5. Who is Laura attempting to shoot?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)