|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of the things that clues Audrey in that Seth is not himself?
(a) His eye color.
(b) His hair color.
(c) His facial expressions.
(d) The tone of his voice.
2. Who realizes he loves Laura?
(b) No one.
(c) The Sheriff.
3. Of what is Tak comprised?
(b) A mist.
(c) Red fog.
(d) Red lights.
4. Who is shot in the gunfire in Chapter 7?
5. What does Steve get to take to the Wyler house?
(a) More milk.
(b) A knife.
(c) A telephone.
(d) The other gun.
6. Who is called to the Wyler home?
7. To what year has Poplar Street been transformed?
8. What does Jim do after he kills Collie?
(a) Runs away.
(b) Has a breakdown.
(c) Kills himself.
(d) Kills Johnny.
9. What tune does Peter hear as he moves toward the Wyler home?
(a) Back in the Saddle Again.
(b) Wild Rose of Texas.
(c) The Bonanza theme song.
(d) The MotoKops theme song.
10. What does Tak hate?
(a) To be in Seth when he bathes.
(b) To be in Seth when he moves his bowels.
(c) To be in Seth when he sleeps.
(d) To be in Seth when he eats.
11. Which one of the survivors has the look of murder on their face in Chapter 12?
12. What unusual sound does Audrey hear during her visit with Jan in Chapter 9?
(b) Jan's voice.
(c) The phone ringing.
13. What did Johnny's ex-wife tell he needed to do?
(a) Go home.
(b) See a therapist.
(c) Leave home.
(d) Stop writing.
14. What does Audrey think that her brother did while in the desert?
(a) Picked up a hitch-hiker.
(b) Drove drunk.
(c) Drove with low tire pressure.
(d) Didn't check the oil.
15. Who notices the Sheriff is crying?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gets shot in the scene from "The Regulators"?
2. Into what has the Wyler house transformed?
3. What is Poplar Street surrounded by?
4. What does Ralph ask Johnny?
5. Who does Dave accuse of killing his brother?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)