|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Peter plan to start his descriptions of what has happened to him that day?
(a) Mary just got home from work.
(b) I just got home from work.
(c) I saw a van.
(d) I heard a voice.
2. What does Jim do after he kills Collie?
(a) Kills himself.
(b) Kills Johnny.
(c) Has a breakdown.
(d) Runs away.
3. Who has left the group of survivors and taken the gun with them?
4. Who notices the Sheriff is crying?
5. What doesn't happen to the Hobarts while they are living next to the Wylers?
(a) The windows are broken from their house.
(b) Their cat gets killed.
(c) Their house burns.
(d) Their vehicle gets vandalized.
6. Who shoots the coyote?
7. What does the group take from the greenbelt, back to the house with them?
(a) Peter's body.
(b) Collie's body.
(c) All the men's bodies.
(d) Jim's body.
8. What movie does Herb bring home for Seth?
(a) Seven Brides for Seven Brothers.
(b) The Regulators.
(c) Remember the Alamo.
(d) The Quiet Man.
9. Who taps the doctor on the shoulder?
10. How does Audrey feel when Seth hugs her?
11. For what does Hugh as Audrey?
(a) A toy.
(c) Permission to play with Seth.
(d) The MotoKops videos.
12. What is missing that makes Seth so angry?
(b) Cassie Styles.
(c) His chair.
(d) Dream Floater.
13. What does Gary find to drink?
(a) Vanilla extract.
(b) Cooking sherry.
14. What does Steve get to take to the Wyler house?
(a) More milk.
(b) A telephone.
(c) The other gun.
(d) A knife.
15. Who tells Cammie to shoot Seth?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Audrey hope will happen to Tak?
2. Who does Dave accuse of killing his brother?
3. What does Audrey think that Tak is trying to recreate on Poplar Street?
4. Who leaves the Billingsley home to find out what has happened in the woods?
5. Who is the first one to connect Seth with what is happening to them?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)