|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who ultimately keeps Cammie from killing Johnny?
2. Who taps the doctor on the shoulder?
3. What is one of the things that clues Audrey in that Seth is not himself?
(a) His facial expressions.
(b) His hair color.
(c) The tone of his voice.
(d) His eye color.
4. Where does Audrey tell Seth the Dream Floater was?
(a) Under the porch.
(b) Under the couch.
(c) Stolen by Hugh.
(d) In the cellar.
5. What does Murdock say the regulators plan to do?
(a) Wipe the town off the map.
(b) Leave this region.
(c) Avenge Laura's death.
(d) Kill the Sheriff.
6. What happens that surprises the group in the Carver home?
(a) Seth comes in the house.
(b) The electricity comes back.
(c) The phone rings.
(d) Tak comes in the house.
7. What tune does Peter hear as he moves toward the Wyler home?
(a) Wild Rose of Texas.
(b) Back in the Saddle Again.
(c) The MotoKops theme song.
(d) The Bonanza theme song.
8. What was Johnny's agent's reaction to his choice to live in a suburb?
9. Who gets shot in the scene from "The Regulators"?
(d) The Sheriff.
10. What does the Wyler house have that none of the other houses have?
11. Who tells Cammie to shoot Seth?
12. Who willingly comforts Ellie?
13. Who does Cammie suggest go for help?
(d) Her twin boys.
14. Who joins the regulators at the end of the scene?
(c) The Sheriff.
(d) The Chinese laundry men.
15. For what does Hugh as Audrey?
(a) A toy.
(b) The MotoKops videos.
(c) Permission to play with Seth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first one to connect Seth with what is happening to them?
2. What does Gary do when he realizes his wife is dead?
3. What does Steve get to take to the Wyler house?
4. How does Seth feel about the movie "The Regulators"?
5. Who notices the Sheriff is crying?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)