|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What litters the upstairs hallway?
(b) Dead animals.
(c) Broken china.
2. Who tries to warn Mary she's about to be hit?
3. What does Jan suggest Audrey do?
(b) Hold an exorcism.
(c) Kill Seth.
(d) Communicate with Tak.
4. Who does Johnny threaten after he rearranges Mary's body?
5. Where does the included scene from the MotoKops take place?
(a) In a power wagon.
(b) In the bunkhouse.
(c) In the Crisis Center.
(d) In the squad room.
6. What is wrong with the Ryder truck?
(a) It backfired.
(b) It has overheated.
(c) It is out of gas.
(d) It has a flat tire.
7. What is Audrey thinking of during the funerals for her brother and his family?
(a) Killing policemen.
(b) Her honeymoon in Jamaica.
(c) Her brother's wedding.
(d) Her wedding.
8. How long is the bullet found in the Carver's dining room?
(a) Three inches.
(b) Five inches.
(c) Seven inches.
(d) One inches.
9. Who does not go in the store after the shooting?
10. How long has the clerk at the convenience store been on the job?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Less than one week.
(c) One month.
(d) It's her first day.
11. In what state is this novel set?
12. What do Tom and Peter decide to do for Cary?
(a) Cover his body.
(b) Move his body inside.
(c) Deliver the remaining papers.
(d) Search for the red van.
13. Where do Johnny and Brad find David's gun?
(a) They don't find it.
(b) In an upstairs room.
(c) In the basement.
(d) In the pantry.
14. Who is one of the only people not out of their house during the commotion?
15. To what room of the Carver house send everyone?
(a) The pantry.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The living room.
(d) The bedroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what disorder does Seth suffer?
2. What does Belinda see that startles her?
3. What type of vehicle is Steve Ames driving?
4. What bothers Collie most about the incident.
5. At the end of Chapter 4, where does Johnny think he is?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)