|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During what month of the year are these chapters sent?
2. What is Buster?
(a) Cody's bike.
(b) Ellie's boyfriend.
(c) A Dog.
(d) Ethan's wagon.
3. Who is the character is Chapter 4 who sees everything?
4. What movie does Seth watch over and over again?
(a) The Magnificent Seven.
(b) The Regulators.
(c) The Alamo.
(d) The Quiet Man.
5. Who does Johnny tell to take Ralph inside?
6. What is one priority not listed by Collie in his mind as he thinks about the crime scene?
(a) Secure the crime scene.
(b) Protect the citizenry.
(c) Aid the wounded.
(d) Catch the suspect.
7. Who winds up holding Marielle's arm when it falls off?
(b) The vet.
(c) Her husband.
(d) The cop.
8. Where does Peter get a pain when he thinks of Cary?
(a) His arm.
(b) His stomach.
(c) His back.
(d) His heart.
9. How many houses are there in Wentworth?
10. How is Cary delivering papers?
(a) Out of a car.
(b) Out of a wagon.
(c) On his bike.
(d) He's walking.
11. What starts the fire at the Hobart home?
(b) Gun fire.
(c) Gary's grill.
12. How does Herb die?
(a) He dies in a fire.
(b) He shoots himself in the head.
(c) He falls down the stairs.
(d) He is killed by a drive by shooter.
13. In what state is this novel set?
14. What is Gary drinking?
(a) Bombay gin.
15. What is the place to which Audrey escapes?
(a) Bear Street.
(c) The bathroom.
(d) Mohonk Mountain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Audrey thinking of during the funerals for her brother and his family?
2. How long have Gary and Marielle been married?
3. What is Mary not wearing?
4. How long has the clerk at the convenience store been on the job?
5. What catches Hannibal's attention?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)