|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Collier work as a police officer?
(a) The Wentworth Police Department.
(b) The Paris Police Department.
(c) The Los Angles Police Department
(d) The Columbus Police Department.
2. Where is Seth when the shootings occur?
(a) In the car.
(b) In the sandbox.
(c) In the house.
(d) At a friend's house.
3. Where do Johnny and Brad find David's gun?
(a) In the basement.
(b) In the pantry.
(c) They don't find it.
(d) In an upstairs room.
4. Who keeps Audrey from leaving the house the first time she tries?
5. What character is in Marinville's books?
(a) A cat.
(b) A dog.
(c) A bird.
(d) A hamster.
6. How is Cary delivering papers?
(a) Out of a wagon.
(b) He's walking.
(c) On his bike.
(d) Out of a car.
7. What movie does Seth watch over and over again?
(a) The Quiet Man.
(b) The Magnificent Seven.
(c) The Regulators.
(d) The Alamo.
8. What type of vehicle is Steve Ames driving?
(a) A pickup truck.
(b) A red van.
(c) A motorcycle.
(d) A Ryder truck.
9. What kind of dog is Hannibal?
(a) A Collie.
(b) A Doberman.
(c) A poodle.
(d) A German Shepherd.
10. Who calls the police and alerts them of the situation?
(a) Steve Amos.
11. Who is one of the only people not out of their house during the commotion?
12. What position does Cary play on his baseball team?
(a) First base.
(c) Back up shortstop.
(d) Back up catcher.
13. How does Audrey characterize her husband's behavior during her brother's death?
14. What is Audrey thinking of during the funerals for her brother and his family?
(a) Her honeymoon in Jamaica.
(b) Her brother's wedding.
(c) Killing policemen.
(d) Her wedding.
15. Where does the included scene from the MotoKops take place?
(a) In the bunkhouse.
(b) In the Crisis Center.
(c) In a power wagon.
(d) In the squad room.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 4, where does Johnny think he is?
2. From what disorder does Seth suffer?
3. Who sees the hurt in Ellie's eyes when her parents show their unconditional love for Ralph?
4. How many vans line up on Poplar Street at the end of Chapter 6?
5. How many times had Collie been shot at during his time in the police force?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)