|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cynthia recognize the noises as gunfire?
(a) She doesn't.
(b) Her father used to shoot.
(c) She owns a gun.
(d) Her father was a cop.
2. How does Herb die?
(a) He dies in a fire.
(b) He falls down the stairs.
(c) He is killed by a drive by shooter.
(d) He shoots himself in the head.
3. What does Seth say that Tak is doing?
4. Where does Kristen want to take her children?
(a) To her mother's home.
(b) To their home.
(c) Out of the neighborhood.
(d) Inside the store.
5. How many times had Collie been shot at during his time in the police force?
(a) Nine times.
(c) Four times.
6. What was Steven Ames' moto in life?
(a) No way.
(b) Not me.
(c) No problem.
(d) I'll do it.
7. Where has Mary been?
(b) The Columbus Hotel.
(c) Crossroads Mall.
(d) The grocery.
8. From what disorder does Seth suffer?
(b) Mental retardation.
9. What is the name of the boy Audrey is raising?
10. How long have Gary and Marielle been married?
(a) Nine years.
(b) Three years.
(c) Nineteen years.
(d) Nine months.
11. What does the yellow van do when Mary drives by?
(a) Stays put.
(b) Follows and hits her.
(c) Just follows her.
(d) Drives away.
12. What litters the upstairs hallway?
(c) Dead animals.
(d) Broken china.
13. Who does not go in the store after the shooting?
14. In what state is this novel set?
15. What position does Cary play on his baseball team?
(a) Back up catcher.
(c) Back up shortstop.
(d) First base.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is shot by the people in the red van?
2. From what does Collie suffer?
3. Where is Seth when the shootings occur?
4. What type of vehicle is Steve Ames driving?
5. What types of shows did Seth enjoy?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)