|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What starts the fire at the Hobart home?
(a) Gary's grill.
(b) Gun fire.
2. Where does the included scene from the MotoKops take place?
(a) In a power wagon.
(b) In the squad room.
(c) In the bunkhouse.
(d) In the Crisis Center.
3. What type of vehicle is Steve Ames driving?
(a) A motorcycle.
(b) A pickup truck.
(c) A Ryder truck.
(d) A red van.
4. What does the yellow van do when Mary drives by?
(a) Just follows her.
(b) Stays put.
(c) Follows and hits her.
(d) Drives away.
5. What bothers Collie most about the incident.
(a) The number of people on the street.
(b) The fact a child was shot.
(c) He knows the people in the van.
(d) The silver thing on the roof of the van.
6. Why does Cynthia recognize the noises as gunfire?
(a) She owns a gun.
(b) Her father used to shoot.
(c) She doesn't.
(d) Her father was a cop.
7. How many times had Collie been shot at during his time in the police force?
(c) Nine times.
(d) Four times.
8. What do Tom and Peter decide to do for Cary?
(a) Cover his body.
(b) Move his body inside.
(c) Search for the red van.
(d) Deliver the remaining papers.
9. How long is the bullet found in the Carver's dining room?
(a) Seven inches.
(b) Five inches.
(c) Three inches.
(d) One inches.
10. Where does Kristen want to take her children?
(a) To their home.
(b) Inside the store.
(c) To her mother's home.
(d) Out of the neighborhood.
11. Who sees the hurt in Ellie's eyes when her parents show their unconditional love for Ralph?
(b) Her mother.
12. Who was Bill?
(a) Seth's brother.
(b) Audrey's brother.
(c) Herb's brother.
(d) Cary's brother.
13. Who does Johnny threaten after he rearranges Mary's body?
14. What was Kim Geller doing during the shooting?
(c) Watching television.
(d) Reading a book.
15. How many houses are there in Wentworth?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who keeps Audrey from leaving the house the first time she tries?
2. Where does Collie tell the twins to go?
3. Who does not go in the store after the shooting?
4. How long has the clerk at the convenience store been on the job?
5. At the end of Chapter 4, where does Johnny think he is?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)