|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is one of the only people not out of their house during the commotion?
2. What position does Cary play on his baseball team?
(a) Back up shortstop.
(b) Back up catcher.
(d) First base.
3. What does Belinda tell Brad will be put on his death certificate as cause of death?
(c) Loss of breath.
(d) Heart attack.
4. Why does Mary think all the people are outside their homes when she first enters the neighborhood?
(a) They know about her affair.
(b) There is something wrong.
(c) They are buying ice cream from the yellow van.
(d) They are having a party.
5. At the end of Chapter 4, where does Johnny think he is?
(a) In a nightmare.
(b) Lost in space.
6. Where is Marielle shot?
(a) In the leg.
(b) In the right arm.
(c) In the head.
(d) In the left arm.
7. Where does the included scene from the MotoKops take place?
(a) In the bunkhouse.
(b) In the Crisis Center.
(c) In the squad room.
(d) In a power wagon.
8. What was one of the drugs Collie tested positive for?
(c) Pain killers.
9. Where does Kristen want to take her children?
(a) To her mother's home.
(b) To their home.
(c) Out of the neighborhood.
(d) Inside the store.
10. What litters the upstairs hallway?
(b) Broken china.
(c) Dead animals.
11. What do Tom and Peter decide to do for Cary?
(a) Search for the red van.
(b) Cover his body.
(c) Deliver the remaining papers.
(d) Move his body inside.
12. What was Steve's favorite job?
(a) Tuning and repairing guitars.
(b) Teaching English.
(c) Being a gun for hire.
(d) Reading palms.
13. How much did Mr. Marinville pay Cary not to deliver the paper to him?
(a) Ten dollars.
(b) Five dollars.
(c) Fifteen dollars.
(d) Twenty dollars.
14. How many houses are there in Wentworth?
15. What is Gary drinking?
(c) Bombay gin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jan suggest Audrey do?
2. Who winds up holding Marielle's arm when it falls off?
3. What was Steven Ames' moto in life?
4. Who is the first to go outside?
5. How is Cary delivering papers?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)