|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what room of the Carver house send everyone?
(a) The bedroom.
(b) The pantry.
(c) The living room.
(d) The kitchen.
2. What kind of dog is Hannibal?
(a) A Collie.
(b) A poodle.
(c) A Doberman.
(d) A German Shepherd.
3. What is Mary not wearing?
(b) Her wedding ring.
4. What was Kim Geller doing during the shooting?
(b) Reading a book.
(d) Watching television.
5. What does the yellow van do when Mary drives by?
(a) Follows and hits her.
(b) Just follows her.
(c) Stays put.
(d) Drives away.
6. What types of shows did Seth enjoy?
(a) Talk shows.
(c) Soap operas.
7. How does Audrey describe Tak?
(a) As a force.
(b) As a vampire.
(c) As a devil.
(d) As a demon.
8. Who pulls Ralph in the wagon?
(a) His father.
(c) His mother.
9. Where did Collier work as a police officer?
(a) The Los Angles Police Department
(b) The Wentworth Police Department.
(c) The Paris Police Department.
(d) The Columbus Police Department.
10. What character is in Marinville's books?
(a) A cat.
(b) A dog.
(c) A hamster.
(d) A bird.
11. Who calls the police and alerts them of the situation?
(b) Steve Amos.
12. What does Seth say that Tak is doing?
13. From what does Collie suffer?
(a) Chronic pain.
(d) High blood pressure.
14. What position does Cary play on his baseball team?
(a) Back up shortstop.
(b) First base.
(c) Back up catcher.
15. Who winds up holding Marielle's arm when it falls off?
(a) The vet.
(c) The cop.
(d) Her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Johnny and Brad find David's gun?
2. The gunshots that kill Mary come from which van?
3. What type of vehicle is Steve Ames driving?
4. What litters the upstairs hallway?
5. What does Jan suggest Audrey do?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)