|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what disorder does Seth suffer?
(a) Mental retardation.
2. During what month of the year are these chapters sent?
3. What type of vehicle is Steve Ames driving?
(a) A motorcycle.
(b) A pickup truck.
(c) A Ryder truck.
(d) A red van.
4. What does Johnny ask Kirsten about?
(a) If Ralph and Seth were friends.
(b) If Ralph like MotoKops.
(c) How many Hummel figurines she had.
(d) If David had a gun.
5. What is the name of the boy Audrey is raising?
6. What bothers Collie most about the incident.
(a) The number of people on the street.
(b) He knows the people in the van.
(c) The fact a child was shot.
(d) The silver thing on the roof of the van.
7. What sound seems to start the gunfire again?
(c) Marielle's scream.
(d) Collie's voice.
8. To what room of the Carver house send everyone?
(a) The living room.
(b) The pantry.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The bedroom.
9. What catches Hannibal's attention?
(a) The newspaper.
(b) Cary's bike.
(c) The sunflower seeds.
(d) The frisbee.
10. What does Marielle want the doctor to give her?
(b) A sedative.
(c) A drink of liquor.
(d) A new arm.
11. Which of these characters is not a MotoKops character?
(a) Snake Hunter.
(c) Colonel Henry.
(d) Cassie Styles.
12. Where is Seth when the shootings occur?
(a) In the car.
(b) In the house.
(c) In the sandbox.
(d) At a friend's house.
13. What is one priority not listed by Collie in his mind as he thinks about the crime scene?
(a) Aid the wounded.
(b) Protect the citizenry.
(c) Secure the crime scene.
(d) Catch the suspect.
14. How many vans line up on Poplar Street at the end of Chapter 6?
15. Who does not go in the store after the shooting?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Audrey thinking of during the funerals for her brother and his family?
2. What does Belinda tell Brad will be put on his death certificate as cause of death?
3. Which character finally gets the tourniquet on Marielle?
4. How long has the clerk at the convenience store been on the job?
5. What is displayed in the Carver home?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)