|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has the clerk at the convenience store been on the job?
(a) It's her first day.
(b) One month.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Less than one week.
2. What does Belinda tell Brad will be put on his death certificate as cause of death?
(b) Loss of breath.
(c) Heart attack.
3. What is in Audrey's escape world that wasn't there in real life?
(a) A picnic basket.
(b) A clock.
(d) A telephone.
4. How many times had Collie been shot at during his time in the police force?
(b) Nine times.
(d) Four times.
5. What kind of vehicle does Cary want when he grows up?
(a) A red van.
(b) A Camero.
(c) A Japanese car.
(d) A Harley-Davidson.
6. Who is the first to go outside?
7. Who calls the police and alerts them of the situation?
(a) Steve Amos.
8. Who sees the hurt in Ellie's eyes when her parents show their unconditional love for Ralph?
(b) Her mother.
9. What was one of the drugs Collie tested positive for?
(d) Pain killers.
10. Where does Peter get a pain when he thinks of Cary?
(a) His stomach.
(b) His back.
(c) His arm.
(d) His heart.
11. What type of vehicle is Steve Ames driving?
(a) A Ryder truck.
(b) A red van.
(c) A pickup truck.
(d) A motorcycle.
12. What does Jan suggest Audrey do?
(b) Communicate with Tak.
(c) Kill Seth.
(d) Hold an exorcism.
13. During what month of the year are these chapters sent?
14. From what disorder does Seth suffer?
(d) Mental retardation.
15. Who is the character is Chapter 4 who sees everything?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Johnny tell to take Ralph inside?
2. Who tries to warn Mary she's about to be hit?
3. In what state is this novel set?
4. How long have Gary and Marielle been married?
5. What does Ralphie see coming down the hill?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)