|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who answers the phone when Johnny calls 911?
(b) A child.
(d) A police dispatcher.
2. What is in Audrey's escape world that wasn't there in real life?
(a) A picnic basket.
(b) A telephone.
(c) A clock.
3. Who is the character is Chapter 4 who sees everything?
4. How many times had Collie been shot at during his time in the police force?
(c) Four times.
(d) Nine times.
5. What does Gary think he must do if he ever plans to sober up?
(a) Go to AA meetings.
(c) Divorce Marielle.
(d) Start exercising.
6. Who does not go in the store after the shooting?
7. Where do Johnny and Brad find David's gun?
(a) They don't find it.
(b) In the pantry.
(c) In the basement.
(d) In an upstairs room.
8. Where did Collier work as a police officer?
(a) The Los Angles Police Department
(b) The Paris Police Department.
(c) The Wentworth Police Department.
(d) The Columbus Police Department.
9. Who does Johnny tell to take Ralph inside?
10. To what room of the Carver house send everyone?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The pantry.
(c) The bedroom.
(d) The living room.
11. What types of shows did Seth enjoy?
(b) Soap operas.
(d) Talk shows.
12. How long has the clerk at the convenience store been on the job?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Less than one week.
(c) It's her first day.
(d) One month.
13. Who does Johnny threaten after he rearranges Mary's body?
14. What kind of vehicle does Cary want when he grows up?
(a) A red van.
(b) A Harley-Davidson.
(c) A Japanese car.
(d) A Camero.
15. Why does Mary think all the people are outside their homes when she first enters the neighborhood?
(a) They know about her affair.
(b) They are having a party.
(c) There is something wrong.
(d) They are buying ice cream from the yellow van.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who winds up holding Marielle's arm when it falls off?
2. What is Gary drinking?
3. Who tries to warn Mary she's about to be hit?
4. What does Ralphie see coming down the hill?
5. What kind of dog is Hannibal?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)