|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Collie tell the twins to go?
(a) In their house.
(b) With Cynthia.
(c) In Collie's house.
(d) In the truck.
2. What is the difference between Herb and Audrey?
(a) Audrey loves Seth.
(b) Audrey is a woman.
(c) Audrey can block Tak.
(d) Audrey has a place to go.
3. What is Gary drinking?
(b) Bombay gin.
4. How does Audrey characterize her husband's behavior during her brother's death?
5. What do Tom and Peter decide to do for Cary?
(a) Deliver the remaining papers.
(b) Move his body inside.
(c) Search for the red van.
(d) Cover his body.
6. How is Cary delivering papers?
(a) On his bike.
(b) Out of a wagon.
(c) Out of a car.
(d) He's walking.
7. Who calls the police and alerts them of the situation?
(b) Steve Amos.
8. What types of shows did Seth enjoy?
(b) Talk shows.
(d) Soap operas.
9. Who does Johnny tell to take Ralph inside?
10. Who does not go in the store after the shooting?
11. How much did Mr. Marinville pay Cary not to deliver the paper to him?
(a) Twenty dollars.
(b) Five dollars.
(c) Ten dollars.
(d) Fifteen dollars.
12. What is Seth's most annoying trait?
(a) His diet.
(b) His lack of speech.
(c) His bathroom habits.
(d) The way he breathes.
13. Which character finally gets the tourniquet on Marielle?
14. What does Ralphie see coming down the hill?
(a) A gang of robots.
(b) Seth and Audrey.
(c) A pink van and a black van.
(d) The red van and the blue van.
15. From what disorder does Seth suffer?
(b) Mental retardation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Seth say that Tak is doing?
2. What position does Cary play on his baseball team?
3. Where does the included scene from the MotoKops take place?
4. What does Belinda see that startles her?
5. What is the name of the boy Audrey is raising?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)