|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who answers the phone when Johnny calls 911?
(a) A police dispatcher.
(c) A child.
2. How long have Gary and Marielle been married?
(a) Nine months.
(b) Three years.
(c) Nineteen years.
(d) Nine years.
3. What is the name of the boy Audrey is raising?
4. What litters the upstairs hallway?
(c) Dead animals.
(d) Broken china.
5. What was one of the drugs Collie tested positive for?
(d) Pain killers.
6. Who keeps Audrey from leaving the house the first time she tries?
7. What does Jan suggest Audrey do?
(a) Hold an exorcism.
(b) Kill Seth.
(c) Communicate with Tak.
8. What does Belinda tell Brad will be put on his death certificate as cause of death?
(c) Loss of breath.
(d) Heart attack.
9. What movie does Seth watch over and over again?
(a) The Quiet Man.
(b) The Regulators.
(c) The Magnificent Seven.
(d) The Alamo.
10. What does Cary use to coax Hannibal to let go of the frisbee?
(a) Sunflower seeds.
(b) Dog treats.
(c) Bubble gum.
(d) Beef jerky.
11. What was Kim Geller doing during the shooting?
(a) Reading a book.
(c) Watching television.
12. How many houses are there in Wentworth?
13. How many vans line up on Poplar Street at the end of Chapter 6?
14. How does Audrey describe Tak?
(a) As a demon.
(b) As a devil.
(c) As a vampire.
(d) As a force.
15. How does Herb die?
(a) He is killed by a drive by shooter.
(b) He shoots himself in the head.
(c) He falls down the stairs.
(d) He dies in a fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Audrey characterize her husband's behavior during her brother's death?
2. What character is in Marinville's books?
3. From what does Collie suffer?
4. What is the place to which Audrey escapes?
5. What kind of dog is Hannibal?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)