|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Belinda tell Brad will be put on his death certificate as cause of death?
(c) Loss of breath.
(d) Heart attack.
2. Where has Mary been?
(b) The grocery.
(c) The Columbus Hotel.
(d) Crossroads Mall.
3. What sound seems to start the gunfire again?
(c) Marielle's scream.
(d) Collie's voice.
4. Who tries to warn Mary she's about to be hit?
5. What does Marielle want the doctor to give her?
(a) A drink of liquor.
(b) A sedative.
(c) A new arm.
6. Who sees the hurt in Ellie's eyes when her parents show their unconditional love for Ralph?
(b) Her mother.
7. How does Herb die?
(a) He shoots himself in the head.
(b) He is killed by a drive by shooter.
(c) He falls down the stairs.
(d) He dies in a fire.
8. Who answers the phone when Johnny calls 911?
(c) A child.
(d) A police dispatcher.
9. What does Cary use to coax Hannibal to let go of the frisbee?
(a) Sunflower seeds.
(b) Bubble gum.
(c) Beef jerky.
(d) Dog treats.
10. How does Audrey describe Tak?
(a) As a demon.
(b) As a vampire.
(c) As a force.
(d) As a devil.
11. What does Seth say that Tak is doing?
12. How does Audrey characterize her husband's behavior during her brother's death?
13. Where is Marielle shot?
(a) In the head.
(b) In the leg.
(c) In the left arm.
(d) In the right arm.
14. What was one of the drugs Collie tested positive for?
(c) Pain killers.
15. What type of vehicle is Steve Ames driving?
(a) A red van.
(b) A motorcycle.
(c) A pickup truck.
(d) A Ryder truck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What types of shows did Seth enjoy?
2. What is in Audrey's escape world that wasn't there in real life?
3. What does Johnny ask Kirsten about?
4. What is Buster?
5. What is the name of the paper that Cary is delivering?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)