|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Marielle shot?
(a) In the head.
(b) In the right arm.
(c) In the left arm.
(d) In the leg.
2. Why does Cynthia recognize the noises as gunfire?
(a) She owns a gun.
(b) Her father was a cop.
(c) She doesn't.
(d) Her father used to shoot.
3. What is one priority not listed by Collie in his mind as he thinks about the crime scene?
(a) Protect the citizenry.
(b) Secure the crime scene.
(c) Aid the wounded.
(d) Catch the suspect.
4. Who does Johnny tell to take Ralph inside?
5. Who is shot by the people in the red van?
(a) Steve Ames.
6. Who calls the police and alerts them of the situation?
(d) Steve Amos.
7. How many times had Collie been shot at during his time in the police force?
(b) Four times.
(d) Nine times.
8. What character is in Marinville's books?
(a) A hamster.
(b) A dog.
(c) A bird.
(d) A cat.
9. How does Herb die?
(a) He is killed by a drive by shooter.
(b) He falls down the stairs.
(c) He dies in a fire.
(d) He shoots himself in the head.
10. What is Mary not wearing?
(c) Her wedding ring.
11. What does Ralphie see coming down the hill?
(a) Seth and Audrey.
(b) A gang of robots.
(c) A pink van and a black van.
(d) The red van and the blue van.
12. What types of shows did Seth enjoy?
(c) Soap operas.
(d) Talk shows.
13. Where does the included scene from the MotoKops take place?
(a) In the bunkhouse.
(b) In the squad room.
(c) In the Crisis Center.
(d) In a power wagon.
14. What does Belinda tell Brad will be put on his death certificate as cause of death?
(a) Heart attack.
(b) Loss of breath.
15. Who answers the phone when Johnny calls 911?
(a) A police dispatcher.
(d) A child.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Audrey thinking of during the funerals for her brother and his family?
2. What sound seems to start the gunfire again?
3. At the end of Chapter 4, where does Johnny think he is?
4. What was Kim Geller doing during the shooting?
5. What type of vehicle is Steve Ames driving?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)