|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was one of the drugs Collie tested positive for?
(c) Pain killers.
2. Who sees the hurt in Ellie's eyes when her parents show their unconditional love for Ralph?
(a) Her mother.
3. What do Tom and Peter decide to do for Cary?
(a) Move his body inside.
(b) Deliver the remaining papers.
(c) Search for the red van.
(d) Cover his body.
4. What character is in Marinville's books?
(a) A cat.
(b) A bird.
(c) A dog.
(d) A hamster.
5. How does Audrey characterize her husband's behavior during her brother's death?
6. What does Belinda tell Brad will be put on his death certificate as cause of death?
(b) Loss of breath.
(d) Heart attack.
7. What does Seth say that Tak is doing?
8. Who winds up holding Marielle's arm when it falls off?
(a) The cop.
(b) The vet.
(c) Her husband.
9. What does the yellow van do when Mary drives by?
(a) Follows and hits her.
(b) Just follows her.
(c) Drives away.
(d) Stays put.
10. What catches Hannibal's attention?
(a) The newspaper.
(b) Cary's bike.
(c) The sunflower seeds.
(d) The frisbee.
11. What was Steven Ames' moto in life?
(a) No problem.
(b) I'll do it.
(c) No way.
(d) Not me.
12. What kind of vehicle does Cary want when he grows up?
(a) A Japanese car.
(b) A red van.
(c) A Harley-Davidson.
(d) A Camero.
13. What is the place to which Audrey escapes?
(a) Mohonk Mountain.
(b) The bathroom.
(c) Bear Street.
14. What starts the fire at the Hobart home?
(a) Gun fire.
(d) Gary's grill.
15. In what state is this novel set?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Kristen want to take her children?
2. Who does Johnny tell to take Ralph inside?
3. Where do Johnny and Brad find David's gun?
4. Why does Mary think all the people are outside their homes when she first enters the neighborhood?
5. How long has the clerk at the convenience store been on the job?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)