|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one priority not listed by Collie in his mind as he thinks about the crime scene?
(a) Protect the citizenry.
(b) Aid the wounded.
(c) Secure the crime scene.
(d) Catch the suspect.
2. Who ultimately keeps Cammie from killing Johnny?
3. What does Cynthia want the old veterinarian to see?
(a) The strange buzzard.
(b) The changing buildings.
(d) The desert plants.
4. How long is the bullet found in the Carver's dining room?
(a) One inches.
(b) Three inches.
(c) Five inches.
(d) Seven inches.
5. What does Seth say that Tak is doing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tak try to get Peter to eat?
2. Who is one of the only people not out of their house during the commotion?
3. Who tells Cammie to shoot Seth?
4. At the end of Chapter 4, where does Johnny think he is?
5. Who is Laura attempting to shoot?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)