|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mary think all the people are outside their homes when she first enters the neighborhood?
(a) They are having a party.
(b) There is something wrong.
(c) They know about her affair.
(d) They are buying ice cream from the yellow van.
2. Where is Steve from?
(d) New York.
3. How long is the bullet found in the Carver's dining room?
(a) Five inches.
(b) One inches.
(c) Seven inches.
(d) Three inches.
4. What is Buster?
(a) Cody's bike.
(b) Ethan's wagon.
(c) Ellie's boyfriend.
(d) A Dog.
5. Where is Seth when the shootings occur?
(a) In the car.
(b) At a friend's house.
(c) In the sandbox.
(d) In the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is displayed in the Carver home?
2. Who tries to confront the regulators and is killed?
3. What does Audrey think that Tak is trying to recreate on Poplar Street?
4. Who is the character is Chapter 4 who sees everything?
5. How much time has elapsed from the beginning of the novel?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)