|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who joins the regulators at the end of the scene?
(a) The Chinese laundry men.
(b) The Sheriff.
2. What do Tom and Peter decide to do for Cary?
(a) Search for the red van.
(b) Deliver the remaining papers.
(c) Move his body inside.
(d) Cover his body.
3. What does Audrey think that her brother did while in the desert?
(a) Drove drunk.
(b) Didn't check the oil.
(c) Drove with low tire pressure.
(d) Picked up a hitch-hiker.
4. Who gets shot in the scene from "The Regulators"?
(a) The Sheriff.
5. Who winds up holding Marielle's arm when it falls off?
(b) The vet.
(c) Her husband.
(d) The cop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the character is Chapter 4 who sees everything?
2. Who was Bill?
3. Who does Johnny threaten after he rearranges Mary's body?
4. Who notices the Sheriff is crying?
5. What is the difference between Herb and Audrey?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)