|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim do after he kills Collie?
(a) Has a breakdown.
(b) Runs away.
(c) Kills Johnny.
(d) Kills himself.
2. How much did Mr. Marinville pay Cary not to deliver the paper to him?
(a) Twenty dollars.
(b) Five dollars.
(c) Ten dollars.
(d) Fifteen dollars.
3. Who joins the regulators at the end of the scene?
(a) The Chinese laundry men.
(c) The Sheriff.
4. From what does Collie suffer?
(a) Chronic pain.
(d) High blood pressure.
5. Who notices the Sheriff is crying?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Audrey thinking of during the funerals for her brother and his family?
2. At the end of Chapter 4, where does Johnny think he is?
3. What does Peter notice is most strange about the vans and people in them?
4. Who pulls Ralph in the wagon?
5. What does the yellow van do when Mary drives by?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)