|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the character is Chapter 4 who sees everything?
2. What did Johnny's ex-wife tell he needed to do?
(a) Leave home.
(b) Go home.
(c) Stop writing.
(d) See a therapist.
3. What does Belinda see that startles her?
(a) More power wagons.
4. Who winds up holding Marielle's arm when it falls off?
(a) The vet.
(b) Her husband.
(c) The cop.
5. Who gets shot in the scene from "The Regulators"?
(c) The Sheriff.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was one of the drugs Collie tested positive for?
2. During what month of the year are these chapters sent?
3. Which character finally gets the tourniquet on Marielle?
4. How long have Gary and Marielle been married?
5. Who joins the regulators at the end of the scene?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)