|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What character is in Marinville's books?
(a) A bird.
(b) A dog.
(c) A cat.
(d) A hamster.
2. What kind of dog is Hannibal?
(a) A Collie.
(b) A German Shepherd.
(c) A Doberman.
(d) A poodle.
3. How long is the bullet found in the Carver's dining room?
(a) Three inches.
(b) Five inches.
(c) One inches.
(d) Seven inches.
4. What is not one of Cammie's instructions to her boys?
(a) Stay put.
(b) Come back.
(c) Call the police.
(d) Get to a safe place.
5. What does Billingsly call the bird?
(a) A mutant.
(b) A freak.
(c) A vulture.
(d) A buzzard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character finally gets the tourniquet on Marielle?
2. Where has Mary been?
3. Who is the first to go outside?
4. Who keeps Audrey from leaving the house the first time she tries?
5. What does Seth say that Tak is doing?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)