|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one priority not listed by Collie in his mind as he thinks about the crime scene?
(a) Secure the crime scene.
(b) Protect the citizenry.
(c) Aid the wounded.
(d) Catch the suspect.
2. What does the yellow van do when Mary drives by?
(a) Just follows her.
(b) Stays put.
(c) Follows and hits her.
(d) Drives away.
3. What does Jan suggest Audrey do?
(a) Hold an exorcism.
(b) Communicate with Tak.
(c) Kill Seth.
4. To what room of the Carver house send everyone?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The bedroom.
(c) The pantry.
(d) The living room.
5. What do Tom and Peter decide to do for Cary?
(a) Move his body inside.
(b) Deliver the remaining papers.
(c) Cover his body.
(d) Search for the red van.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Audrey describe Tak?
2. What does Belinda see that startles her?
3. From what disorder does Seth suffer?
4. At the end of Chapter 4, where does Johnny think he is?
5. Where does Peter get a pain when he thinks of Cary?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)