|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Collie tell the twins to go?
(a) In their house.
(b) In the truck.
(c) In Collie's house.
(d) With Cynthia.
2. Who is the first to go outside?
3. What causes Collie, Steve and Cynthia to run out of the store?
(a) A tornado.
(b) A fire.
(d) More gunshots.
4. What character is in Marinville's books?
(a) A dog.
(b) A cat.
(c) A hamster.
(d) A bird.
5. Who is one of the only people not out of their house during the commotion?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Belinda tell Brad will be put on his death certificate as cause of death?
2. What does Jan suggest Audrey do?
3. Who tries to warn Mary she's about to be hit?
4. What was one of the drugs Collie tested positive for?
5. Why does Mary think all the people are outside their homes when she first enters the neighborhood?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)