|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what does Collie suffer?
(b) Chronic pain.
(c) High blood pressure.
2. Where is Seth when the shootings occur?
(a) At a friend's house.
(b) In the house.
(c) In the car.
(d) In the sandbox.
3. Where does Collie tell the twins to go?
(a) With Cynthia.
(b) In their house.
(c) In Collie's house.
(d) In the truck.
4. How long is the bullet found in the Carver's dining room?
(a) Three inches.
(b) Five inches.
(c) One inches.
(d) Seven inches.
5. What does Tak make Audrey drink?
(a) Chocolate syrup.
(b) Spoiled milk.
(c) Drain cleaner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ralphie see coming down the hill?
2. How many times had Collie been shot at during his time in the police force?
3. Who does not go in the store after the shooting?
4. What was Kim Geller doing during the shooting?
5. How many vans line up on Poplar Street at the end of Chapter 6?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)