|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tak make Audrey drink?
(a) Drain cleaner.
(b) Spoiled milk.
(c) Chocolate syrup.
2. What starts the fire at the Hobart home?
(b) Gun fire.
(c) Gary's grill.
3. Where does Peter get a pain when he thinks of Cary?
(a) His heart.
(b) His arm.
(c) His back.
(d) His stomach.
4. What is one priority not listed by Collie in his mind as he thinks about the crime scene?
(a) Protect the citizenry.
(b) Secure the crime scene.
(c) Catch the suspect.
(d) Aid the wounded.
5. What does Gary think he must do if he ever plans to sober up?
(a) Start exercising.
(b) Go to AA meetings.
(d) Divorce Marielle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is one of the only people not out of their house during the commotion?
2. Where is Seth when the shootings occur?
3. How does Herb die?
4. What was one of the drugs Collie tested positive for?
5. How is Cary delivering papers?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)