|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Mary been?
(b) The Columbus Hotel.
(c) Crossroads Mall.
(d) The grocery.
2. How long is the bullet found in the Carver's dining room?
(a) One inches.
(b) Seven inches.
(c) Three inches.
(d) Five inches.
3. Where did Collier work as a police officer?
(a) The Los Angles Police Department
(b) The Paris Police Department.
(c) The Columbus Police Department.
(d) The Wentworth Police Department.
4. What character is in Marinville's books?
(a) A cat.
(b) A hamster.
(c) A bird.
(d) A dog.
5. What type of vehicle is Steve Ames driving?
(a) A Ryder truck.
(b) A pickup truck.
(c) A motorcycle.
(d) A red van.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mary think all the people are outside their homes when she first enters the neighborhood?
2. How many times had Collie been shot at during his time in the police force?
3. How much did Mr. Marinville pay Cary not to deliver the paper to him?
4. Who does Johnny threaten after he rearranges Mary's body?
5. What does Belinda see that startles her?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)