|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Tom and Peter decide to do for Cary?
(a) Cover his body.
(b) Search for the red van.
(c) Move his body inside.
(d) Deliver the remaining papers.
2. From what disorder does Seth suffer?
(a) Mental retardation.
3. What is one priority not listed by Collie in his mind as he thinks about the crime scene?
(a) Secure the crime scene.
(b) Protect the citizenry.
(c) Catch the suspect.
(d) Aid the wounded.
4. How does Herb die?
(a) He shoots himself in the head.
(b) He is killed by a drive by shooter.
(c) He falls down the stairs.
(d) He dies in a fire.
5. What is the name of the paper that Cary is delivering?
(a) The Wentworth Shopper.
(b) The Ohio Post.
(c) The Ohio Shopper.
(d) The Wentworth Post.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cary use to coax Hannibal to let go of the frisbee?
2. The gunshots that kill Mary come from which van?
3. What types of shows did Seth enjoy?
4. What was one of the drugs Collie tested positive for?
5. How does Audrey characterize her husband's behavior during her brother's death?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)