|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what room of the Carver house send everyone?
(a) The bedroom.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The pantry.
(d) The living room.
2. Where did Collier work as a police officer?
(a) The Paris Police Department.
(b) The Columbus Police Department.
(c) The Wentworth Police Department.
(d) The Los Angles Police Department
3. What does the yellow van do when Mary drives by?
(a) Just follows her.
(b) Stays put.
(c) Drives away.
(d) Follows and hits her.
4. How long is the bullet found in the Carver's dining room?
(a) Five inches.
(b) Three inches.
(c) One inches.
(d) Seven inches.
5. What does Gary think he must do if he ever plans to sober up?
(b) Divorce Marielle.
(c) Go to AA meetings.
(d) Start exercising.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Johnny threaten after he rearranges Mary's body?
2. Who is one of the only people not out of their house during the commotion?
3. What causes Collie, Steve and Cynthia to run out of the store?
4. How many houses are there in Wentworth?
5. Where does Collie tell the twins to go?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)