|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Audrey characterize her husband's behavior during her brother's death?
2. Where does Collie tell the twins to go?
(a) With Cynthia.
(b) In their house.
(c) In the truck.
(d) In Collie's house.
3. Who pulls Ralph in the wagon?
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
4. What is one priority not listed by Collie in his mind as he thinks about the crime scene?
(a) Secure the crime scene.
(b) Aid the wounded.
(c) Protect the citizenry.
(d) Catch the suspect.
5. Who is shot by the people in the red van?
(a) Steve Ames.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of vehicle does Cary want when he grows up?
2. What does Belinda tell Brad will be put on his death certificate as cause of death?
3. What is Seth's most annoying trait?
4. Where is Seth when the shootings occur?
5. How is Cary delivering papers?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)