|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gary think he must do if he ever plans to sober up?
(a) Divorce Marielle.
(b) Start exercising.
(c) Go to AA meetings.
2. Who is one of the only people not out of their house during the commotion?
3. How many houses are there in Wentworth?
4. What is Seth's most annoying trait?
(a) The way he breathes.
(b) His diet.
(c) His lack of speech.
(d) His bathroom habits.
5. What bothers Collie most about the incident.
(a) The number of people on the street.
(b) He knows the people in the van.
(c) The silver thing on the roof of the van.
(d) The fact a child was shot.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state is this novel set?
2. The gunshots that kill Mary come from which van?
3. What is Audrey thinking of during the funerals for her brother and his family?
4. What kind of vehicle does Cary want when he grows up?
5. Who does Johnny tell to take Ralph inside?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)