|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Tom and Peter decide to do for Cary?
(a) Search for the red van.
(b) Deliver the remaining papers.
(c) Cover his body.
(d) Move his body inside.
2. What position does Cary play on his baseball team?
(a) Back up catcher.
(b) Back up shortstop.
(d) First base.
3. What is Mary not wearing?
(b) Her wedding ring.
4. Who sees the hurt in Ellie's eyes when her parents show their unconditional love for Ralph?
(a) Her mother.
5. Where does Collie tell the twins to go?
(a) In Collie's house.
(b) In their house.
(c) In the truck.
(d) With Cynthia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who pulls Ralph in the wagon?
2. What bothers Collie most about the incident.
3. What was one of the drugs Collie tested positive for?
4. How is Cary delivering papers?
5. What is the name of the paper that Cary is delivering?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)