|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did Mr. Marinville pay Cary not to deliver the paper to him?
(a) Fifteen dollars.
(b) Five dollars.
(c) Twenty dollars.
(d) Ten dollars.
2. How long has the clerk at the convenience store been on the job?
(a) Less than one week.
(b) It's her first day.
(c) One month.
(d) Two weeks.
3. Where does Collie tell the twins to go?
(a) In the truck.
(b) With Cynthia.
(c) In their house.
(d) In Collie's house.
4. Where is Seth when the shootings occur?
(a) In the house.
(b) At a friend's house.
(c) In the car.
(d) In the sandbox.
5. What catches Hannibal's attention?
(a) Cary's bike.
(b) The newspaper.
(c) The frisbee.
(d) The sunflower seeds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was one of the drugs Collie tested positive for?
2. Who does Johnny tell to take Ralph inside?
3. Who is one of the only people not out of their house during the commotion?
4. Who calls the police and alerts them of the situation?
5. Who tries to warn Mary she's about to be hit?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)