|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one priority not listed by Collie in his mind as he thinks about the crime scene?
(a) Aid the wounded.
(b) Protect the citizenry.
(c) Catch the suspect.
(d) Secure the crime scene.
2. Who does Johnny tell to take Ralph inside?
3. Who is shot by the people in the red van?
(d) Steve Ames.
4. What bothers Collie most about the incident.
(a) The fact a child was shot.
(b) The number of people on the street.
(c) The silver thing on the roof of the van.
(d) He knows the people in the van.
5. Who is the character is Chapter 4 who sees everything?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mary not wearing?
2. Who does not go in the store after the shooting?
3. Where has Mary been?
4. Where does Peter get a pain when he thinks of Cary?
5. Who does Johnny threaten after he rearranges Mary's body?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)