|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is shot by the people in the red van?
(d) Steve Ames.
2. What was one of the drugs Collie tested positive for?
(d) Pain killers.
3. What is Audrey thinking of during the funerals for her brother and his family?
(a) Killing policemen.
(b) Her brother's wedding.
(c) Her wedding.
(d) Her honeymoon in Jamaica.
4. What do Tom and Peter decide to do for Cary?
(a) Deliver the remaining papers.
(b) Move his body inside.
(c) Search for the red van.
(d) Cover his body.
5. How long have Gary and Marielle been married?
(a) Nine months.
(b) Nine years.
(c) Three years.
(d) Nineteen years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who answers the phone when Johnny calls 911?
2. Who was Bill?
3. Why does Cynthia recognize the noises as gunfire?
4. Who does not go in the store after the shooting?
5. What is one priority not listed by Collie in his mind as he thinks about the crime scene?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)