|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has the clerk at the convenience store been on the job?
(a) Less than one week.
(b) It's her first day.
(c) One month.
(d) Two weeks.
2. Who pulls Ralph in the wagon?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
3. What character is in Marinville's books?
(a) A hamster.
(b) A cat.
(c) A bird.
(d) A dog.
4. What was one of the drugs Collie tested positive for?
(c) Pain killers.
5. Where does Collie tell the twins to go?
(a) In their house.
(b) In Collie's house.
(c) In the truck.
(d) With Cynthia.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did Mr. Marinville pay Cary not to deliver the paper to him?
2. How is Cary delivering papers?
3. Who calls the police and alerts them of the situation?
4. What kind of dog is Hannibal?
5. What kind of vehicle does Cary want when he grows up?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)