|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gary find to drink?
(b) Vanilla extract.
(d) Cooking sherry.
2. What is one priority not listed by Collie in his mind as he thinks about the crime scene?
(a) Secure the crime scene.
(b) Protect the citizenry.
(c) Catch the suspect.
(d) Aid the wounded.
3. Which character finally gets the tourniquet on Marielle?
4. What will Audrey not allow the Hobarts to do?
(a) Speak to Herb.
(b) Speak to Seth.
(c) Give back the Dream Floater.
(d) Ask forgiveness.
5. From what does Collie suffer?
(b) High blood pressure.
(c) Chronic pain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tries to warn Mary she's about to be hit?
2. What is not one of Cammie's instructions to her boys?
3. What kind of dog is Hannibal?
4. What was one of the drugs Collie tested positive for?
5. What does Belinda tell Brad will be put on his death certificate as cause of death?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)