|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Audrey think that her brother did while in the desert?
(a) Drove drunk.
(b) Drove with low tire pressure.
(c) Didn't check the oil.
(d) Picked up a hitch-hiker.
2. Who leaves the Billingsley home to find out what has happened in the woods?
(c) The doctor.
3. Who joins the regulators at the end of the scene?
(b) The Chinese laundry men.
(d) The Sheriff.
4. Where did Collier work as a police officer?
(a) The Wentworth Police Department.
(b) The Paris Police Department.
(c) The Los Angles Police Department
(d) The Columbus Police Department.
5. What catches Hannibal's attention?
(a) Cary's bike.
(b) The frisbee.
(c) The sunflower seeds.
(d) The newspaper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will Audrey not allow the Hobarts to do?
2. How is the real story of what happened at Rattlesnake One incorporated in the novel?
3. From where does Tak get his energy?
4. How many vans line up on Poplar Street at the end of Chapter 6?
5. Where does Peter get a pain when he thinks of Cary?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)