|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is not one of Cammie's instructions to her boys?
(a) Come back.
(b) Get to a safe place.
(c) Stay put.
(d) Call the police.
2. What is one priority not listed by Collie in his mind as he thinks about the crime scene?
(a) Protect the citizenry.
(b) Aid the wounded.
(c) Secure the crime scene.
(d) Catch the suspect.
3. During what month of the year are these chapters sent?
4. What does Tak try to get Peter to eat?
(c) Hamburger meat.
5. Where is Marielle shot?
(a) In the left arm.
(b) In the leg.
(c) In the right arm.
(d) In the head.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who pulls Ralph in the wagon?
2. Why does Mary think all the people are outside their homes when she first enters the neighborhood?
3. What does Marielle want the doctor to give her?
4. Why does Cynthia recognize the noises as gunfire?
5. Who does Johnny tell to take Ralph inside?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)