|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Audrey think that her brother did while in the desert?
(a) Picked up a hitch-hiker.
(b) Drove drunk.
(c) Drove with low tire pressure.
(d) Didn't check the oil.
2. Who is Murdock trying to shoot?
(c) The Sheriff.
(d) The Chinese laundry men.
3. What does Johnny ask Kirsten about?
(a) If David had a gun.
(b) If Ralph and Seth were friends.
(c) If Ralph like MotoKops.
(d) How many Hummel figurines she had.
4. To what year has Poplar Street been transformed?
5. What is the name of the paper that Cary is delivering?
(a) The Ohio Post.
(b) The Wentworth Post.
(c) The Wentworth Shopper.
(d) The Ohio Shopper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim do after he kills Collie?
2. What does Audrey tell Billingsley they must do before the MotoKops come back?
3. During what month of the year are these chapters sent?
4. What does Ralphie see coming down the hill?
5. What is wrong with the Ryder truck?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)