|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mary think all the people are outside their homes when she first enters the neighborhood?
(a) There is something wrong.
(b) They are having a party.
(c) They are buying ice cream from the yellow van.
(d) They know about her affair.
2. Who calls the police and alerts them of the situation?
(a) Steve Amos.
3. What kind of dog is Hannibal?
(a) A poodle.
(b) A Collie.
(c) A Doberman.
(d) A German Shepherd.
4. What was Kim Geller doing during the shooting?
(c) Reading a book.
(d) Watching television.
5. Where is Steve from?
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tries to warn Mary she's about to be hit?
2. The gunshots that kill Mary come from which van?
3. Who answers the phone when Johnny calls 911?
4. Where did Collier work as a police officer?
5. Who is one of the only people not out of their house during the commotion?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)