|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Johnny tell to take Ralph inside?
2. Where did Collier work as a police officer?
(a) The Wentworth Police Department.
(b) The Paris Police Department.
(c) The Los Angles Police Department
(d) The Columbus Police Department.
3. What kind of dog is Hannibal?
(a) A poodle.
(b) A Collie.
(c) A German Shepherd.
(d) A Doberman.
4. Where is Seth when the shootings occur?
(a) In the house.
(b) In the sandbox.
(c) In the car.
(d) At a friend's house.
5. Who does not go in the store after the shooting?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sees the hurt in Ellie's eyes when her parents show their unconditional love for Ralph?
2. Who was Bill?
3. From what does Collie suffer?
4. What causes Collie, Steve and Cynthia to run out of the store?
5. During what month of the year are these chapters sent?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)