|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What character is in Marinville's books?
(a) A cat.
(b) A dog.
(c) A bird.
(d) A hamster.
2. Why does Cynthia recognize the noises as gunfire?
(a) Her father used to shoot.
(b) She doesn't.
(c) She owns a gun.
(d) Her father was a cop.
3. Where does Collie tell the twins to go?
(a) In Collie's house.
(b) In their house.
(c) In the truck.
(d) With Cynthia.
4. What is one priority not listed by Collie in his mind as he thinks about the crime scene?
(a) Secure the crime scene.
(b) Catch the suspect.
(c) Protect the citizenry.
(d) Aid the wounded.
5. Who was Bill?
(a) Herb's brother.
(b) Audrey's brother.
(c) Seth's brother.
(d) Cary's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the paper that Cary is delivering?
2. Who does Johnny tell to take Ralph inside?
3. How does Audrey characterize her husband's behavior during her brother's death?
4. Where does Peter get a pain when he thinks of Cary?
5. How long have Gary and Marielle been married?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)