|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What character is in Marinville's books?
(a) A bird.
(b) A hamster.
(c) A dog.
(d) A cat.
2. What bothers Collie most about the incident.
(a) The number of people on the street.
(b) The silver thing on the roof of the van.
(c) The fact a child was shot.
(d) He knows the people in the van.
3. Who is one of the only people not out of their house during the commotion?
4. Why does Cynthia recognize the noises as gunfire?
(a) She owns a gun.
(b) Her father was a cop.
(c) Her father used to shoot.
(d) She doesn't.
5. What is Gary drinking?
(c) Bombay gin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was one of the drugs Collie tested positive for?
2. How does Audrey characterize her husband's behavior during her brother's death?
3. What is Mary not wearing?
4. Who sees the hurt in Ellie's eyes when her parents show their unconditional love for Ralph?
5. In what state is this novel set?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)