|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bothers Collie most about the incident.
(a) He knows the people in the van.
(b) The number of people on the street.
(c) The fact a child was shot.
(d) The silver thing on the roof of the van.
2. What causes Collie, Steve and Cynthia to run out of the store?
(a) More gunshots.
(c) A fire.
(d) A tornado.
3. What catches Hannibal's attention?
(a) The frisbee.
(b) The sunflower seeds.
(c) The newspaper.
(d) Cary's bike.
4. What does the yellow van do when Mary drives by?
(a) Stays put.
(b) Follows and hits her.
(c) Just follows her.
(d) Drives away.
5. Who answers the phone when Johnny calls 911?
(a) A police dispatcher.
(c) A child.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Cynthia recognize the noises as gunfire?
2. How much did Mr. Marinville pay Cary not to deliver the paper to him?
3. Who is one of the only people not out of their house during the commotion?
4. Who does Johnny threaten after he rearranges Mary's body?
5. Who is the character is Chapter 4 who sees everything?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)