|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls the police and alerts them of the situation?
(c) Steve Amos.
2. What was Kim Geller doing during the shooting?
(a) Watching television.
(b) Reading a book.
3. What does Gary think he must do if he ever plans to sober up?
(a) Go to AA meetings.
(b) Start exercising.
(c) Divorce Marielle.
4. How long has the clerk at the convenience store been on the job?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Less than one week.
(c) It's her first day.
(d) One month.
5. Why does Mary think all the people are outside their homes when she first enters the neighborhood?
(a) They know about her affair.
(b) There is something wrong.
(c) They are buying ice cream from the yellow van.
(d) They are having a party.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many houses are there in Wentworth?
2. Who tries to warn Mary she's about to be hit?
3. How is Cary delivering papers?
4. Where did Collier work as a police officer?
5. What does Belinda tell Brad will be put on his death certificate as cause of death?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)