|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Collie tell the twins to go?
(a) In Collie's house.
(b) In their house.
(c) In the truck.
(d) With Cynthia.
2. Which voice does Tak use to speak to Peter that finally gets a response?
(a) That of his department head.
(b) That of his wife.
(c) That of his mother.
(d) That of Seth.
3. Where do Johnny and Brad find David's gun?
(a) In the basement.
(b) In the pantry.
(c) They don't find it.
(d) In an upstairs room.
4. What bothers Collie most about the incident.
(a) The silver thing on the roof of the van.
(b) The number of people on the street.
(c) He knows the people in the van.
(d) The fact a child was shot.
5. In what state is this novel set?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who willingly comforts Ellie?
2. What tune does Peter hear as he moves toward the Wyler home?
3. What does Belinda tell Brad will be put on his death certificate as cause of death?
4. Who keeps Audrey from leaving the house the first time she tries?
5. What types of shows did Seth enjoy?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)