|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Audrey tell Billingsley they must do before the MotoKops come back?
(a) Get together in one house.
(b) Go to the greenbelt.
(c) Find Peter's friend.
(d) Kill Seth.
2. To what year has Poplar Street been transformed?
3. According to the wanted poster, of what crime is Jebediah Murdock not accused of committing?
4. What does Gary think he must do if he ever plans to sober up?
(b) Divorce Marielle.
(c) Start exercising.
(d) Go to AA meetings.
5. How is the real story of what happened at Rattlesnake One incorporated in the novel?
(a) Allen Symes transcript of what happened is included.
(b) Tak plays it on television, like a movie.
(c) Audrey's brother wrote about what happened.
(d) Seth wrote about what happened.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the boy Audrey is raising?
2. Who winds up holding Marielle's arm when it falls off?
3. What is displayed in the Carver home?
4. What litters the upstairs hallway?
5. Who keeps Audrey from leaving the house the first time she tries?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)