|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Mary been?
(b) The Columbus Hotel.
(c) Crossroads Mall.
(d) The grocery.
2. How many vans line up on Poplar Street at the end of Chapter 6?
3. Who does Jim accidentally shoot?
4. What does Belinda tell Brad will be put on his death certificate as cause of death?
(a) Heart attack.
(d) Loss of breath.
5. The gunshots that kill Mary come from which van?
(a) The yellow one.
(b) The red one.
(c) The pink one.
(d) The blue one.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what year has Poplar Street been transformed?
2. What movie does Herb bring home for Seth?
3. What causes Collie, Steve and Cynthia to run out of the store?
4. Who keeps Audrey from leaving the house the first time she tries?
5. According to the wanted poster, of what crime is Jebediah Murdock not accused of committing?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)