|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Upon her return to her father's camp, who is Dinah angry with?
2. What did Benia do when Dinah originally refused his attentions?
(a) He married a young slave girl
(b) Benia focused on his carpentrey
(c) He traveled abroad
(d) He remained unmarried
3. What does Dinah learn about her family when she speaks to Joseph?
(a) Joseph wishes to forget the family also
(b) Jacob is still alive and his clan is still traveling
(c) All of Dinah's mothers have died
(d) Joseph does not know what happened to the family
4. Who does DInah call the women who work for Rebecca?
(a) The Rebeccas
(b) The Elizabeths
(c) The Deborahs
(d) The Werenros
5. Who discovers DInah's connection to Zafenat Paneh-ah?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does DInah do before she leaves her mothers, brothers, and fathers forever?
2. Why has Benia tracked down Dinah?
3. Who out of Jacob's wives does Rebecca disapprove of?
4. What has changed about Issac since Jacob last saw him?
5. What does Jacob do that causes much drama to occur in his camp?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dinah learn upon Tabea's arrival?
2. Why do Shalem and his father agree to have the men of Shechem circumcised?
3. Why does Dinah decide to move with Meryt?
4. What happens to Dinah on the way to Mamre?
5. How does Dinah feel when she learns she is pregnant?
6. What happens to the sisters?
7. Who brings Dinah back to Re-nefer?
8. Who does Dinah become friends with?
9. How does Shalem make Dinah his wife?
10. Why is Dinah confused by her feelings for Benia?
This section contains 571 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)