|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who's predictions are fulfilled in this chapter?
2. Why has Benia tracked down Dinah?
(a) He needs a good midwife to help with the delivery of a baby
(b) He wants her to become his wife
(c) She owes him money
(d) Benia wishes to kill DInah
3. What happens the night that all the Shechum men are circumcised?
(a) They are murdered by Dinah's family
(b) The men revolt and refuse to get circumcised
(c) Dinah's brothers realize they want to accept Dinah's new family
(d) They rest peaefully
4. Who does DInah call the women who work for Rebecca?
(a) The Elizabeths
(b) The Rebeccas
(c) The Deborahs
(d) The Werenros
5. What is happening physically and mentally to Dinah?
(a) She is becoming a woman
(b) She is angered by everyone around her
(c) She feels very emotional
(d) She is acting childish
Short Answer Questions
1. What does this chapter reveal about Re-mose?
2. Why does Dinah now hate the camp?
3. What becomes of Leah?
4. Why is there an attempt made on Dinah's life?
5. Who discovers DInah's connection to Zafenat Paneh-ah?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Dinah feel when she learns she is pregnant?
2. Why does Dinah take an interest in delivering babies?
3. What does Dinah learn upon Tabea's arrival?
4. What does Jacob do once he has learned about the ceremony?
5. What happens to Jacob?
6. What happens to Dinah on the way to Mamre?
7. Who brings Dinah back to Re-nefer?
8. Why does Dinah call Rebecca's assistants Deborahs?
9. Why does Dinah decide to move with Meryt?
10. Who does Dinah become friends with?
This section contains 564 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)