|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dinah name her baby?
2. What becomes of Bilhah?
(a) She falls in love with Simon
(b) She disappears
(c) She stays with Jacob until he dies
(d) She dies in childbirth
3. How long does Dinah stay at Mamre?
(a) Three weeks
(b) Three years
(c) Three days
(d) Three months
4. Why is Jacob mad in My Story, Chapter 6?
(a) His wives disobey him
(b) He has heard about their Red Tent rituals and disapproves
(c) Joesph ran away
(d) Dinah yells at her father and disrespects him
5. Why are Jacob's sons against the match?
(a) Jacob is overwhelmed by the King
(b) Levi and Simon wish they would have married a princess
(c) They do not want to be associated with royalty because they will never surpass it
(d) They are not against it, they cannot wait to be related to royalty
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Rebecca furious with?
2. What does Dinah begin to take an interest in?
3. What does Jacob do that causes much drama to occur in his camp?
4. Why do the mothers break Dinah's hymen?
5. How long does it take for Dinah and Benia to be reunited?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Dinah on the way to Mamre?
2. Why are Simon and Levi furious with Dinah's marriage?
3. Why does Dinah call Rebecca's assistants Deborahs?
4. What does DInah do when she returns to Jacob's camp?
5. Why does Dinah take an interest in delivering babies?
6. Why is Dinah confused by her feelings for Benia?
7. Why does Dinah decide to move with Meryt?
8. Why does Re-mose decide to visit his mother?
9. What happens to Werenro at the end of Chapter 7?
10. Who brings Dinah back to Re-nefer?
This section contains 604 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)