|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jacob do that causes much drama to occur in his camp?
(a) He smashes his wives' idols
(b) He beats Leah and Rachel
(c) Jacob falls in love with one of Esau's wives
(d) Jacob beats Dinah and Joseph
2. Why is Rebecca disappointed with Dinah?
(a) Dinah is foolish
(b) Dinah is not the heir to Mamra
(c) Dinah judges other too easliy
(d) Dinah constantly enbarasses Rebecca
3. What happens the night that all the Shechum men are circumcised?
(a) They are murdered by Dinah's family
(b) They rest peaefully
(c) The men revolt and refuse to get circumcised
(d) Dinah's brothers realize they want to accept Dinah's new family
4. Why does Re-mose return to Dinah?
(a) He is grieving over Re-nefer
(b) His mentor, Zafenat Paneh-ah, wants her to deliver his wife's babies
(c) He wishes to get to know his mother
(d) Re-mose wants to know who his father is
5. Who is murdered in My Story, Chapter 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jacob take action against his wives?
2. Besides being the head of Mamre, what is Rebecca?
3. In this chapter, how does DInah defy her mothers?
4. What has changed about Issac since Jacob last saw him?
5. What does Dinah learn about her family when she speaks to Joseph?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)