|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Dinah at the end of the chapter?
(a) She refuses to leave Shalem's side
(b) The people of Shechum take Dinah prisoner
(c) She is carried away by Levi
(d) Dinah is killed in the massacre
2. Why is Dinah's pregnancy difficult?
(a) Dinah is severly depressed
(b) The baby is turned in the wrong position in the womb
(c) Dinah falls while pregnant
(d) She goes into childbirth unexpectedly
3. Why does Dinah now hate the camp?
(a) She is annoyed with Joseph
(b) It seems flithy compared to Rebecca's Mamre
(c) She is sick of her mothers nagging her
(d) Her brothers tease her
4. What does Meryt become to DInah?
(a) An assistant
(b) A mother-like figure
(c) A sister
(d) A lady's maid
5. What has changed about Issac since Jacob last saw him?
(a) He has lost all of his hair
(b) Issac has lost a leg
(c) Issac is now blind
(d) He is dying
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Egyptians seek out the Cannanite woman named Dinah?
2. What becomes of Bilhah?
3. What does DInah do before she leaves her mothers, brothers, and fathers forever?
4. Why does Re-mose threaten Zafenat Paneh-ah?
5. Why does Re-nefer decide to take Dinah in?
Short Essay Questions
1. How long does Re-mose stay with Dinah?
2. Why won't Dinah share her mothers' stories?
3. What happens to Jacob?
4. Why does Dinah call Rebecca's assistants Deborahs?
5. Why do Shalem and his father agree to have the men of Shechem circumcised?
6. Why are Simon and Levi furious with Dinah's marriage?
7. Why does Re-mose become so angry?
8. How does Dinah feel when she learns she is pregnant?
9. What happens to Dinah on the way to Mamre?
10. What happens once Dinah gets her period?
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)