|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does DInah continue to feel distant from her son?
(a) Re-nefer has forced them apart by telling Re-mose bad things about his mother
(b) He has gone away to school
(c) She feels ashamed to be his mother
(d) He pretends that he does not know her
2. What did Benia do when Dinah originally refused his attentions?
(a) He married a young slave girl
(b) He remained unmarried
(c) Benia focused on his carpentrey
(d) He traveled abroad
3. What does Dinah dream of after the ritual?
(a) a fish
(b) a cat
(c) a boar
(d) a big black animal in water
4. Who brings Dinah back to Re-nefer?
5. What happens to Joseph upon Dinah's departure?
(a) Levi and Simon sell Joseph into slavery
(b) Joseph betrays Jacob
(c) Jospeh dies
(d) Joseph runs away
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens while DInah is on her honeymoon?
2. What happens to Zilpah?
3. What does Dinah name her baby?
4. Which is a reason that Dinah and her son are kept apart?
5. Who discovers DInah's connection to Zafenat Paneh-ah?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Dinah on the way to Mamre?
2. What does Dinah learn upon Tabea's arrival?
3. Why does Re-mose decide to visit his mother?
4. Why does Re-mose become so angry?
5. How does Shalem make Dinah his wife?
6. What happens to Werenro at the end of Chapter 7?
7. Why do Shalem and his father agree to have the men of Shechem circumcised?
8. How does Dinah feel when she learns she is pregnant?
9. Why is Dinah confused by her feelings for Benia?
10. Who does Dinah become friends with?
This section contains 567 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)