|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Dinah's pregnancy difficult?
(a) The baby is turned in the wrong position in the womb
(b) She goes into childbirth unexpectedly
(c) Dinah falls while pregnant
(d) Dinah is severly depressed
2. What happens while DInah is on her honeymoon?
(a) Jacob visits the King and is treated grandly
(b) Levi visits the King and is treated poorly
(c) Jacob visits the King and is treated poorly
(d) Levi visits the King and is treated grandly
3. Why does Dinah hate Rebecca?
(a) Because she mistreats Taeba
(b) Rebecca is cruel to Dinah
(c) She is mean to Werenro
(d) She belittles Rachel
4. Why is Dinah unhappy after the birth of her baby?
(a) The child is disfigured
(b) She is told she is no longer the mother of her child
(c) She wishes Shalem was there
(d) She has postpartum depression
5. What has changed about Issac since Jacob last saw him?
(a) He has lost all of his hair
(b) He is dying
(c) Issac is now blind
(d) Issac has lost a leg
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is a reason that Dinah and her son are kept apart?
2. What does Dinah learn about her family when she speaks to Joseph?
3. What does Dinah name her baby?
4. Who is happy with the match?
5. Why is there an attempt made on Dinah's life?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who comes to collect Dinah from Rebecca?
2. What happens to the sisters?
3. How does Shalem make Dinah his wife?
4. Why does Re-mose become so angry?
5. What happens once Dinah gets her period?
6. What does Jacob do once he has learned about the ceremony?
7. Why won't Dinah share her mothers' stories?
8. Why does Dinah call Rebecca's assistants Deborahs?
9. Why does Dinah decide to move with Meryt?
10. What happens to Werenro at the end of Chapter 7?
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)