|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens the night that all the Shechum men are circumcised?
(a) The men revolt and refuse to get circumcised
(b) Dinah's brothers realize they want to accept Dinah's new family
(c) They rest peaefully
(d) They are murdered by Dinah's family
2. Who is murdered in My Story, Chapter 5?
3. Who allows DInah to live with them after Re-nefer dies?
4. What does Jacob do that causes much drama to occur in his camp?
(a) He beats Leah and Rachel
(b) Jacob beats Dinah and Joseph
(c) Jacob falls in love with one of Esau's wives
(d) He smashes his wives' idols
5. Why is Dinah unhappy after the birth of her baby?
(a) She wishes Shalem was there
(b) She has postpartum depression
(c) She is told she is no longer the mother of her child
(d) The child is disfigured
Short Answer Questions
1. What has changed about Issac since Jacob last saw him?
2. Why is DInah bothered by Re-nefer?
3. Why does Dinah hate Rebecca?
4. Who discovers DInah's connection to Zafenat Paneh-ah?
5. What is Meryt's profession?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Dinah confused by her feelings for Benia?
2. How does Shalem make Dinah his wife?
3. Why does Re-mose decide to visit his mother?
4. What happens to Werenro at the end of Chapter 7?
5. How does Dinah feel when she learns she is pregnant?
6. Why does Dinah take an interest in delivering babies?
7. What does Jacob do once he has learned about the ceremony?
8. Who does Dinah become friends with?
9. Why does Dinah call Rebecca's assistants Deborahs?
10. Who comes to collect Dinah from Rebecca?
This section contains 551 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)