|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What theme is important to this chapter?
(a) Women expressing sexual agency
(b) Women's changing bodies
(c) Young developing love
2. What does Jacob do that causes much drama to occur in his camp?
(a) Jacob falls in love with one of Esau's wives
(b) He beats Leah and Rachel
(c) He smashes his wives' idols
(d) Jacob beats Dinah and Joseph
3. Why does Re-mose return to Dinah?
(a) His mentor, Zafenat Paneh-ah, wants her to deliver his wife's babies
(b) He is grieving over Re-nefer
(c) He wishes to get to know his mother
(d) Re-mose wants to know who his father is
4. What does Dinah's admirer give her?
(a) a jewelry box
(b) a ring
(c) a treasure box
(d) a bracelet
5. Why does Dinah hate Rebecca?
(a) Rebecca is cruel to Dinah
(b) She is mean to Werenro
(c) Because she mistreats Taeba
(d) She belittles Rachel
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does DInah call the women who work for Rebecca?
2. How does Shalem make Dinah his bride?
3. What does Dinah's curse complete?
4. Why is DInah bothered by Re-nefer?
5. What becomes of Rachel?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Shalem make Dinah his wife?
2. Who brings Dinah back to Re-nefer?
3. Why does Re-mose decide to visit his mother?
4. Who does Dinah become friends with?
5. Why does Benia track down Dinah?
6. What does Dinah become in Egypt, Chapter 3?
7. Why does Dinah call Rebecca's assistants Deborahs?
8. What does DInah do when she returns to Jacob's camp?
9. What happens to Werenro at the end of Chapter 7?
10. What happens to the sisters?
This section contains 549 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)