|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Reuben?
(a) He is killed in a fight
(b) He is found in bed with Bilhah and banished by Jacob
(c) Levi and Simon kill him
(d) Levi and Simon kidnap him
2. Why has Benia tracked down Dinah?
(a) He wants her to become his wife
(b) He needs a good midwife to help with the delivery of a baby
(c) She owes him money
(d) Benia wishes to kill DInah
3. Why do the mothers break Dinah's hymen?
(a) They believe it should be given to the earth and not a man
(b) They do not want DInah to be perceived as a virgin
(c) They do not break her hymen
(d) They wish to take the pain away from Dinah's first sexual expereince
4. What does DInah do before she leaves her mothers, brothers, and fathers forever?
(a) She hits Levi
(b) She cries and hugs her mothers
(c) She forgives her brothers
(d) She curses the tribe of Jacob
5. What theme is important to this chapter?
(a) Women's changing bodies
(b) Young developing love
(c) Women expressing sexual agency
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Jacob mad in My Story, Chapter 6?
2. Why is Dinah's pregnancy difficult?
3. Who is happy with the match?
4. What does Dinah's admirer give her?
5. What happens while DInah is on her honeymoon?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)