|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens the night that all the Shechum men are circumcised?
(a) The men revolt and refuse to get circumcised
(b) They rest peaefully
(c) Dinah's brothers realize they want to accept Dinah's new family
(d) They are murdered by Dinah's family
2. Why is Jacob mad in My Story, Chapter 6?
(a) His wives disobey him
(b) He has heard about their Red Tent rituals and disapproves
(c) Dinah yells at her father and disrespects him
(d) Joesph ran away
3. What happens to Reuben?
(a) He is killed in a fight
(b) He is found in bed with Bilhah and banished by Jacob
(c) Levi and Simon kill him
(d) Levi and Simon kidnap him
4. What does Dinah's admirer give her?
(a) a ring
(b) a treasure box
(c) a bracelet
(d) a jewelry box
5. Why do the mothers break Dinah's hymen?
(a) They believe it should be given to the earth and not a man
(b) They do not break her hymen
(c) They wish to take the pain away from Dinah's first sexual expereince
(d) They do not want DInah to be perceived as a virgin
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is a reason that Dinah and her son are kept apart?
2. Why does Dinah hate Egypt?
3. Who brings Dinah back to Re-nefer?
4. Why does Re-nefer threaten Dinah?
5. What does Dinah learn about her family when she speaks to Joseph?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Dinah feel when she learns she is pregnant?
2. Why are Simon and Levi furious with Dinah's marriage?
3. Why does Benia track down Dinah?
4. Why does Dinah venture to Shechem?
5. Who does Dinah become friends with?
6. What does Jacob do once he has learned about the ceremony?
7. Who comes to collect Dinah from Rebecca?
8. Why does Re-mose decide to visit his mother?
9. Why do Shalem and his father agree to have the men of Shechem circumcised?
10. What happens to Werenro at the end of Chapter 7?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)