|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Dinah unhappy after the birth of her baby?
(a) She has postpartum depression
(b) She is told she is no longer the mother of her child
(c) The child is disfigured
(d) She wishes Shalem was there
2. Who's predictions are fulfilled in this chapter?
3. What is Meryt's profession?
(a) lady's maid
(b) clothes washer
4. What does this chapter reveal about Re-mose?
(a) He is envious of Zafenat Paneh-ah
(b) He is very self centered
(c) He wishes to avenge his father
(d) He actually loves his mother
5. Why does Re-mose threaten Zafenat Paneh-ah?
(a) Zafenat Paneh-ah punishes Re-mose for defying him
(b) He is angry that Zafenat Paneh-ah's family took away his future
(c) Zafenat Paneh-ah has offended Re-mose's mother
(d) Re-mose does not get a promotion he was promised.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jacob do that causes much drama to occur in his camp?
2. Which is a reason that Dinah and her son are kept apart?
3. What becomes of Bilhah?
4. Why does Dinah now hate the camp?
5. What does Dinah dream of after the ritual?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who brings Dinah back to Re-nefer?
2. Why does Re-mose become so angry?
3. Why does Dinah decide to move with Meryt?
4. Why does Dinah call Rebecca's assistants Deborahs?
5. What happens to Werenro at the end of Chapter 7?
6. What does Jacob do once he has learned about the ceremony?
7. Why is Dinah confused by her feelings for Benia?
8. How does Dinah feel when she learns she is pregnant?
9. Why does Re-mose decide to visit his mother?
10. What happens to the sisters?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)