|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Dinah stay at Mamre?
(a) Three months
(b) Three weeks
(c) Three years
(d) Three days
2. Why is Jacob mad in My Story, Chapter 6?
(a) Dinah yells at her father and disrespects him
(b) Joesph ran away
(c) His wives disobey him
(d) He has heard about their Red Tent rituals and disapproves
3. What does Dinah's curse complete?
(a) The death of her old life in the tribe of Jacob
(b) The demise of the house of Mamre
(c) The rule of Hamor
(d) The end of her mothers
4. How does Shalem make Dinah his bride?
(a) He carries her to the altar against her will
(b) He sleeps with her
(c) He asks her father for her hand in marriage
(d) He proposed marriage to her
5. Who is Rebecca furious with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dinah meet in the marketplace?
2. What does this chapter reveal about Re-mose?
3. Why does DInah continue to feel distant from her son?
4. What does Meryt become to DInah?
5. Who out of Jacob's wives does Rebecca disapprove of?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are Simon and Levi furious with Dinah's marriage?
2. What happens to Werenro at the end of Chapter 7?
3. What happens to the sisters?
4. Who comes to collect Dinah from Rebecca?
5. What does Dinah learn upon Tabea's arrival?
6. Why does Dinah decide to move with Meryt?
7. What does Jacob do once he has learned about the ceremony?
8. How does Dinah feel when she learns she is pregnant?
9. Why do Shalem and his father agree to have the men of Shechem circumcised?
10. Why does Dinah call Rebecca's assistants Deborahs?
This section contains 573 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)