|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who out of Jacob's wives does Rebecca disapprove of?
2. What does Dinah learn about her family when she speaks to Joseph?
(a) Joseph does not know what happened to the family
(b) All of Dinah's mothers have died
(c) Joseph wishes to forget the family also
(d) Jacob is still alive and his clan is still traveling
3. Who is responsible for Shalem and Dinah uniting?
4. Which is a reason that Dinah and her son are kept apart?
(a) Dinah moves away while he is a baby
(b) Re-nefer refuses to let them spend any time together
(c) She is a lowly midwife and he is an educated prince
(d) Dinah's son does not know who his birth mother is
5. Why is there an attempt made on Dinah's life?
(a) She helps in a delivery where the baby and mother die
(b) Someone discovers who her family is
(c) Dinah speaks poorly of Eygptians
(d) People learn she is Re-mose's mother
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is sent to retrieve Rebecca from Dinah?
2. Who is Rebecca furious with?
3. What is happening physically and mentally to Dinah?
4. Why do the mothers break Dinah's hymen?
5. What becomes of Bilhah?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Re-mose become so angry?
2. Why does Dinah decide to move with Meryt?
3. Why won't Dinah share her mothers' stories?
4. Why does Dinah call Rebecca's assistants Deborahs?
5. What happens to the sisters?
6. Why does Dinah take an interest in delivering babies?
7. Who comes to collect Dinah from Rebecca?
8. Why does Dinah venture to Shechem?
9. Who does Dinah become friends with?
10. What happens to Werenro at the end of Chapter 7?
This section contains 571 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)