|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dinah dream of after the ritual?
(a) a cat
(b) a fish
(c) a boar
(d) a big black animal in water
2. Why does Re-mose return to Dinah?
(a) He is grieving over Re-nefer
(b) He wishes to get to know his mother
(c) His mentor, Zafenat Paneh-ah, wants her to deliver his wife's babies
(d) Re-mose wants to know who his father is
3. Where does Re-mose go to school?
4. Why is Rebecca disappointed with Dinah?
(a) Dinah constantly enbarasses Rebecca
(b) Dinah judges other too easliy
(c) Dinah is foolish
(d) Dinah is not the heir to Mamra
5. What does Dinah learn about her family when she speaks to Joseph?
(a) All of Dinah's mothers have died
(b) Joseph wishes to forget the family also
(c) Joseph does not know what happened to the family
(d) Jacob is still alive and his clan is still traveling
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Dinah at the end of the chapter?
2. What does Meryt become to DInah?
3. Why does Re-nefer threaten Dinah?
4. What does DInah do before she leaves her mothers, brothers, and fathers forever?
5. What theme is explored in this chapter as Dinah falls in love with Shalem?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Dinah become friends with?
2. What happens to Werenro at the end of Chapter 7?
3. What does Jacob do once he has learned about the ceremony?
4. Why does Dinah take an interest in delivering babies?
5. Who brings Dinah back to Re-nefer?
6. What happens to the sisters?
7. Why does Re-mose decide to visit his mother?
8. Who comes to collect Dinah from Rebecca?
9. What does Dinah become in Egypt, Chapter 3?
10. What happens to Dinah on the way to Mamre?
This section contains 564 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)