|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Jacob mad in My Story, Chapter 6?
(a) He has heard about their Red Tent rituals and disapproves
(b) Joesph ran away
(c) Dinah yells at her father and disrespects him
(d) His wives disobey him
2. What happens to Reuben?
(a) He is killed in a fight
(b) Levi and Simon kill him
(c) Levi and Simon kidnap him
(d) He is found in bed with Bilhah and banished by Jacob
3. Why do the mothers break Dinah's hymen?
(a) They do not break her hymen
(b) They wish to take the pain away from Dinah's first sexual expereince
(c) They do not want DInah to be perceived as a virgin
(d) They believe it should be given to the earth and not a man
4. Who is sent to retrieve Rebecca from Dinah?
5. Why does DInah continue to feel distant from her son?
(a) She feels ashamed to be his mother
(b) He has gone away to school
(c) He pretends that he does not know her
(d) Re-nefer has forced them apart by telling Re-mose bad things about his mother
Short Answer Questions
1. What does this chapter reveal about Re-mose?
2. What becomes of Rachel?
3. Why is Dinah unhappy after the birth of her baby?
4. What does Dinah learn about her family when she speaks to Joseph?
5. Why is Leah angry with Shalem?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)