|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are Jacob's sons against the match?
(a) Jacob is overwhelmed by the King
(b) They do not want to be associated with royalty because they will never surpass it
(c) Levi and Simon wish they would have married a princess
(d) They are not against it, they cannot wait to be related to royalty
2. Why is Jacob mad in My Story, Chapter 6?
(a) Joesph ran away
(b) His wives disobey him
(c) He has heard about their Red Tent rituals and disapproves
(d) Dinah yells at her father and disrespects him
3. Why is there an attempt made on Dinah's life?
(a) Someone discovers who her family is
(b) Dinah speaks poorly of Eygptians
(c) She helps in a delivery where the baby and mother die
(d) People learn she is Re-mose's mother
4. Besides being the head of Mamre, what is Rebecca?
(a) a midwife
(b) a mastermind
(c) a seer
(d) a healer and oracle
5. Why does Dinah hate Rebecca?
(a) Rebecca is cruel to Dinah
(b) She is mean to Werenro
(c) Because she mistreats Taeba
(d) She belittles Rachel
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Reuben?
2. Why does Re-mose return to Dinah?
3. Why does Re-nefer decide to take Dinah in?
4. Why does Jacob take action against his wives?
5. Who is sent to retrieve Rebecca from Dinah?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who brings Dinah back to Re-nefer?
2. Why does Benia track down Dinah?
3. Why does Dinah decide to move with Meryt?
4. Why does Dinah take an interest in delivering babies?
5. Why is Dinah confused by her feelings for Benia?
6. Why does Re-mose become so angry?
7. How does Dinah feel when she learns she is pregnant?
8. Why does Dinah call Rebecca's assistants Deborahs?
9. What happens once Dinah gets her period?
10. What does Dinah become in Egypt, Chapter 3?
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)