|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is there an attempt made on Dinah's life?
(a) Dinah speaks poorly of Eygptians
(b) People learn she is Re-mose's mother
(c) Someone discovers who her family is
(d) She helps in a delivery where the baby and mother die
2. Why does DInah continue to feel distant from her son?
(a) He pretends that he does not know her
(b) She feels ashamed to be his mother
(c) Re-nefer has forced them apart by telling Re-mose bad things about his mother
(d) He has gone away to school
3. Why does Jacob take action against his wives?
(a) His sons insist that action be taken
(b) He wishes for his wives and Esau's wives to be close
(c) He wants his wives to devote more time to him.
(d) He wants to exert his power over his wives
4. What happens to Joseph upon Dinah's departure?
(a) Joseph runs away
(b) Jospeh dies
(c) Levi and Simon sell Joseph into slavery
(d) Joseph betrays Jacob
5. Why is Jacob mad in My Story, Chapter 6?
(a) Joesph ran away
(b) His wives disobey him
(c) Dinah yells at her father and disrespects him
(d) He has heard about their Red Tent rituals and disapproves
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is a reason that Dinah and her son are kept apart?
2. Besides being the head of Mamre, what is Rebecca?
3. Why is Rebecca disappointed with herself at the beginning of My Story, Chapter 5?
4. How long does it take for Dinah and Benia to be reunited?
5. What do Jacob's sons demand happen to the men of Shechum?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jacob do once he has learned about the ceremony?
2. Why do Shalem and his father agree to have the men of Shechem circumcised?
3. Who does Dinah become friends with?
4. Why does Dinah take an interest in delivering babies?
5. What happens once Dinah gets her period?
6. Why is Dinah confused by her feelings for Benia?
7. Why won't Dinah share her mothers' stories?
8. What happens to the sisters?
9. Who brings Dinah back to Re-nefer?
10. Who comes to collect Dinah from Rebecca?
This section contains 666 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)