|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Dinah stay at Mamre?
(a) Three weeks
(b) Three days
(c) Three years
(d) Three months
2. What happens the night that all the Shechum men are circumcised?
(a) They rest peaefully
(b) The men revolt and refuse to get circumcised
(c) They are murdered by Dinah's family
(d) Dinah's brothers realize they want to accept Dinah's new family
3. Why is Rebecca disappointed with herself at the beginning of My Story, Chapter 5?
(a) She has a scrape on her face
(b) She breaks her her
(c) She is wearing an ugly frock
(d) She sprains her ankle
4. Why are Jacob's sons against the match?
(a) Levi and Simon wish they would have married a princess
(b) Jacob is overwhelmed by the King
(c) They are not against it, they cannot wait to be related to royalty
(d) They do not want to be associated with royalty because they will never surpass it
5. Why does Re-nefer decide to take Dinah in?
(a) She loves Dinah as a daughter-in-law
(b) She wants Dinah to repay her for her kindness
(c) She wants to torture Dinah for the pain her family has caused
(d) She hopes Dinah is pregnant
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is happy with the match?
2. What theme is explored in this chapter as Dinah falls in love with Shalem?
3. Why does Dinah now hate the camp?
4. What does Dinah begin to take an interest in?
5. What becomes of Leah?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Re-mose decide to visit his mother?
2. Why does Dinah take an interest in delivering babies?
3. How long does Re-mose stay with Dinah?
4. Why won't Dinah share her mothers' stories?
5. What happens to Jacob?
6. Why does Dinah venture to Shechem?
7. What happens to the sisters?
8. Why is Dinah confused by her feelings for Benia?
9. What does Dinah become in Egypt, Chapter 3?
10. What does DInah do when she returns to Jacob's camp?
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)