|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Upon her return to her father's camp, who is Dinah angry with?
2. Why does Dinah hate Egypt?
(a) Re-nefer brought her there without her consent.
(b) Because she wants to stay in Shechum
(c) Egyptian people are very rude to her
(d) Because it is foreign to her
3. Why do the mothers break Dinah's hymen?
(a) They wish to take the pain away from Dinah's first sexual expereince
(b) They believe it should be given to the earth and not a man
(c) They do not break her hymen
(d) They do not want DInah to be perceived as a virgin
4. Why does Dinah accompany Rachel to Shechum?
(a) Jacob insists Dinah
(b) Dinah wants to buy a new dress
(c) Dinah needs to get a present for Leah
(d) She is assisting with the delivery of a baby
5. Why does Dinah now hate the camp?
(a) She is sick of her mothers nagging her
(b) It seems flithy compared to Rebecca's Mamre
(c) Her brothers tease her
(d) She is annoyed with Joseph
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dinah see at Re-mose's celebration?
2. What theme is important to this chapter?
3. How long does it take for Dinah and Benia to be reunited?
4. What becomes of Bilhah?
5. Why does Re-nefer decide to take Dinah in?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Dinah on the way to Mamre?
2. Who brings Dinah back to Re-nefer?
3. Why does Dinah decide to move with Meryt?
4. Why does Dinah call Rebecca's assistants Deborahs?
5. How does Dinah feel when she learns she is pregnant?
6. What happens to the sisters?
7. Why won't Dinah share her mothers' stories?
8. What does Dinah learn upon Tabea's arrival?
9. What happens to Werenro at the end of Chapter 7?
10. How does Shalem make Dinah his wife?
This section contains 566 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)