|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What becomes of Rachel?
(a) She loses her beauty as she ages
(b) She disowns Leah as a sister
(c) She dies giving birth to Benjamin
(d) She continues on to become a famous midwife
2. Why is there an attempt made on Dinah's life?
(a) Dinah speaks poorly of Eygptians
(b) Someone discovers who her family is
(c) She helps in a delivery where the baby and mother die
(d) People learn she is Re-mose's mother
3. Why does Re-nefer threaten Dinah?
(a) Dinah defies Re-nefer
(b) Because Dinah calls her baby by his birth name
(c) Dinah speaks badly about Re-nefer to Meryt
(d) Dinah attempts to run away with her baby
4. Besides being the head of Mamre, what is Rebecca?
(a) a seer
(b) a midwife
(c) a healer and oracle
(d) a mastermind
5. Who out of Jacob's wives does Rebecca disapprove of?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dinah hate Egypt?
2. Why is Rebecca disappointed with herself at the beginning of My Story, Chapter 5?
3. What becomes of Leah?
4. What is happening physically and mentally to Dinah?
5. What does Dinah dream of after the ritual?
Short Essay Questions
1. How long does Re-mose stay with Dinah?
2. Why does Re-mose decide to visit his mother?
3. What does Dinah learn upon Tabea's arrival?
4. Why is Dinah confused by her feelings for Benia?
5. Why do Shalem and his father agree to have the men of Shechem circumcised?
6. What happens to Jacob?
7. Who comes to collect Dinah from Rebecca?
8. What happens to Dinah on the way to Mamre?
9. Why does Dinah call Rebecca's assistants Deborahs?
10. What happens once Dinah gets her period?
This section contains 600 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)