|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In this chapter, how does DInah defy her mothers?
(a) She cuts off all contact with them
(b) She refuses to pass on the ways of Mamre
(c) She curses the ways of Mamre
(d) She does not come to their aid when they are sick
2. Why does Re-nefer threaten Dinah?
(a) Because Dinah calls her baby by his birth name
(b) Dinah attempts to run away with her baby
(c) Dinah speaks badly about Re-nefer to Meryt
(d) Dinah defies Re-nefer
3. What has changed about Issac since Jacob last saw him?
(a) He is dying
(b) Issac has lost a leg
(c) Issac is now blind
(d) He has lost all of his hair
4. What happens to Dinah at the end of the chapter?
(a) Dinah is killed in the massacre
(b) The people of Shechum take Dinah prisoner
(c) She refuses to leave Shalem's side
(d) She is carried away by Levi
5. Who's predictions are fulfilled in this chapter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Meryt's profession?
2. Why does Dinah now hate the camp?
3. Why does Re-mose threaten Zafenat Paneh-ah?
4. Who out of Jacob's wives does Rebecca disapprove of?
5. What is happening physically and mentally to Dinah?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)