|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does DInah call the women who work for Rebecca?
(a) The Deborahs
(b) The Rebeccas
(c) The Elizabeths
(d) The Werenros
2. What does Jacob do that causes much drama to occur in his camp?
(a) Jacob beats Dinah and Joseph
(b) He smashes his wives' idols
(c) Jacob falls in love with one of Esau's wives
(d) He beats Leah and Rachel
3. Where does Dinah move to at the beginning of the chapter?
(b) Valley of the Kings
4. What becomes of Rachel?
(a) She dies giving birth to Benjamin
(b) She loses her beauty as she ages
(c) She disowns Leah as a sister
(d) She continues on to become a famous midwife
5. Why do Egyptians seek out the Cannanite woman named Dinah?
(a) They know she is the reason Shechum was destroyed
(b) They learn she is the mother of Re-mose
(c) Dinah is very beautiful
(d) They hear of her midwife expertise
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dinah dream of after the ritual?
2. Who is Rebecca furious with?
3. Why does Dinah hate Egypt?
4. What does Dinah name her baby?
5. What does DInah do before she leaves her mothers, brothers, and fathers forever?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Re-mose become so angry?
2. Why is Dinah confused by her feelings for Benia?
3. Why do Shalem and his father agree to have the men of Shechem circumcised?
4. Why does Dinah call Rebecca's assistants Deborahs?
5. What happens to Dinah on the way to Mamre?
6. What does Dinah become in Egypt, Chapter 3?
7. Why does Dinah decide to move with Meryt?
8. What does Jacob do once he has learned about the ceremony?
9. What happens to Jacob?
10. What happens to Werenro at the end of Chapter 7?
This section contains 575 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)