|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Meryt become to DInah?
(a) A sister
(b) A lady's maid
(c) A mother-like figure
(d) An assistant
2. Where does Re-mose go to school?
3. What does Dinah learn about her family when she speaks to Joseph?
(a) Joseph wishes to forget the family also
(b) Joseph does not know what happened to the family
(c) Jacob is still alive and his clan is still traveling
(d) All of Dinah's mothers have died
4. Who brings Dinah back to Re-nefer?
5. Why is Jacob mad in My Story, Chapter 6?
(a) Joesph ran away
(b) Dinah yells at her father and disrespects him
(c) His wives disobey him
(d) He has heard about their Red Tent rituals and disapproves
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is happy with the match?
2. Why does Re-mose threaten Zafenat Paneh-ah?
3. Why is Dinah hopeful at the end of the chapter?
4. What does Dinah's admirer give her?
5. Who does Dinah see at Re-mose's celebration?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who comes to collect Dinah from Rebecca?
2. Why are Simon and Levi furious with Dinah's marriage?
3. What happens to Jacob?
4. What does DInah do when she returns to Jacob's camp?
5. What does Dinah learn upon Tabea's arrival?
6. Why does Benia track down Dinah?
7. Why does Re-mose become so angry?
8. Why does Re-mose decide to visit his mother?
9. What happens to Dinah on the way to Mamre?
10. How does Shalem make Dinah his wife?
This section contains 544 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)