|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dinah dream of after the ritual?
(a) a big black animal in water
(b) a boar
(c) a fish
(d) a cat
2. What becomes of Bilhah?
(a) She stays with Jacob until he dies
(b) She dies in childbirth
(c) She falls in love with Simon
(d) She disappears
3. What does Dinah learn about her family when she speaks to Joseph?
(a) Joseph wishes to forget the family also
(b) Joseph does not know what happened to the family
(c) All of Dinah's mothers have died
(d) Jacob is still alive and his clan is still traveling
4. What becomes of Rachel?
(a) She disowns Leah as a sister
(b) She dies giving birth to Benjamin
(c) She loses her beauty as she ages
(d) She continues on to become a famous midwife
5. Why are Jacob's sons against the match?
(a) Jacob is overwhelmed by the King
(b) They are not against it, they cannot wait to be related to royalty
(c) Levi and Simon wish they would have married a princess
(d) They do not want to be associated with royalty because they will never surpass it
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take for Dinah and Benia to be reunited?
2. What becomes of Leah?
3. What does this chapter reveal about Re-mose?
4. Who stops Dinah from going back to Shechum?
5. Who is happy with the match?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who comes to collect Dinah from Rebecca?
2. Why do Shalem and his father agree to have the men of Shechem circumcised?
3. What does Jacob do once he has learned about the ceremony?
4. How long does Re-mose stay with Dinah?
5. Why is Dinah confused by her feelings for Benia?
6. Why are Simon and Levi furious with Dinah's marriage?
7. Why does Dinah call Rebecca's assistants Deborahs?
8. Who brings Dinah back to Re-nefer?
9. Why does Re-mose become so angry?
10. What does Dinah become in Egypt, Chapter 3?
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)