|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Meryt become to DInah?
(a) A lady's maid
(b) A mother-like figure
(c) A sister
(d) An assistant
2. What does Jacob do that causes much drama to occur in his camp?
(a) Jacob beats Dinah and Joseph
(b) He beats Leah and Rachel
(c) He smashes his wives' idols
(d) Jacob falls in love with one of Esau's wives
3. How long does Dinah stay at Mamre?
(a) Three days
(b) Three months
(c) Three weeks
(d) Three years
4. Why is there an attempt made on Dinah's life?
(a) People learn she is Re-mose's mother
(b) Someone discovers who her family is
(c) Dinah speaks poorly of Eygptians
(d) She helps in a delivery where the baby and mother die
5. What theme is important to this chapter?
(a) Young developing love
(b) Women's changing bodies
(c) Women expressing sexual agency
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Zilpah?
2. Why does Dinah go back to the palace after the baby is delivered?
3. Where does Dinah go to deliver the baby?
4. Why does Dinah now hate the camp?
5. Where does Re-mose go to school?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to the sisters?
2. Why is Dinah confused by her feelings for Benia?
3. Why does Dinah decide to move with Meryt?
4. Why won't Dinah share her mothers' stories?
5. What happens to Dinah on the way to Mamre?
6. Who comes to collect Dinah from Rebecca?
7. Why does Benia track down Dinah?
8. What happens to Jacob?
9. Why does Dinah call Rebecca's assistants Deborahs?
10. What does Dinah become in Egypt, Chapter 3?
This section contains 579 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)