Short Answer Questions Key
1. Why is Dinah angry with the reader?
Throughout time the stories of women have been forgotten.
2. Who is the author of the book?
3. How did women of Dinah's time keep a log of their stories?
They told thier daughters their stories with the expectation they would pass them down.
4. What theme is introduced in the Prologue?
A woman's history
5. Where can the story of Dinah be found?
6. Why is Dinah's story mentioned in the Bible?
It explains Jacob's clan's reason for destroying the city, Shechem.
This section contains 4,564 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)