|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Egypt, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bilhah ask if she may have a child for Rachel in Rachel's name?
(a) Bilhah wants to help Rachel through her miscarriages.
(b) Bilhah is in love with Jacob and secretly wanted to have his child.
(c) Leah asks Bilhah to do so
(d) Bilhah wishes to be cruel to Rachel
2. How did women of Dinah's time keep a log of their stories?
(a) They wrote them down in a journal.
(b) They told thier daughters their stories with the expectation they would pass them down.
(c) Sons who had a close relationship with their mothers passed the stories down.
(d) They published a book.
3. Who brings Dinah back to Re-nefer?
4. What do Jacob's sons demand happen to the men of Shechum?
(a) They demand that all the men get circumcised
(b) They request that a new palace be built for Dinah's family
(c) They request to live in the palace
(d) They demand part of the citizens' tax money
5. What is Jacob bothered by during their journey?
(a) He dreams of his homeland Canaan
(b) Dreams of his brother, Esau
(c) He dreams of Rachel who cannot have babies
(d) Dreams of his beloved mother, Rebecca
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Meryt become to DInah?
2. Who finds Jacob beaten and naked by the water?
3. Who does Dinah see on her deathbed?
4. What happens while DInah is on her honeymoon?
5. What does Inna declare Dinah to be?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)