|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Egypt, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jacob bothered by during their journey?
(a) He dreams of Rachel who cannot have babies
(b) He dreams of his homeland Canaan
(c) Dreams of his brother, Esau
(d) Dreams of his beloved mother, Rebecca
2. Who nurses Jacob for Rachel?
3. What theme is explored in this chapter as Dinah falls in love with Shalem?
(a) Sexual agency
(b) Young love
4. Why is Dinah excited to meet Tabea?
(a) She is very beautiful
(b) Tabea is very kind
(c) She promises to teach Dinah how to read
(d) Tabea is her only female cousin
5. Why does Jacob want to leave Laban's land?
(a) His children wish to leave
(b) He is having dreams about returning to his homeland.
(c) His wives are insisting they leave
(d) Laban's land has dried up
Short Answer Questions
1. How long must the camp stay near the river?
2. Why Does Zilpah agree to have sex with Jacob?
3. What is created by women telling their own stories?
4. In the book, what mystifies men?
5. What do Jacob and Laban do to ensure they never see each other again?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)