|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Egypt, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dinah see at Re-mose's celebration?
2. What theme is important to this chapter?
(a) Young developing love
(b) Women expressing sexual agency
(c) Women's changing bodies
3. What does Jacob ask for as a part of Rachel's dowry?
4. What do Dinah and Jacob find near the lake?
(a) A bear
(b) A wolf
(c) A wild boar
(d) A fox
5. What do Jacob and Laban do to ensure they never see each other again?
(a) They both agree not to go to Eygpt
(b) They set a boundary between the two camps
(c) They both agree not to visit Canaan
(d) They set a boundary with water
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stops Dinah from going back to Shechum?
2. Besides being the head of Mamre, what is Rebecca?
3. Why does Dinah agree to go see the dying Jacob?
4. Who is responsible for Shalem and Dinah uniting?
5. What theme is explored in this chapter as Dinah falls in love with Shalem?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)