|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Egypt, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What occupation does Rachel take up?
(a) laundry washer
2. Why does Jacob take action against his wives?
(a) He wishes for his wives and Esau's wives to be close
(b) His sons insist that action be taken
(c) He wants his wives to devote more time to him.
(d) He wants to exert his power over his wives
3. Where does Dinah move to at the beginning of the chapter?
(a) Valley of the Kings
4. What theme is important to this chapter?
(a) Young developing love
(b) Women expressing sexual agency
(d) Women's changing bodies
5. What happens to Zilpah?
(a) She becomes a great oracle
(b) She dies in childbirth
(c) She leaves the camp to wonder by herself
(d) She dies of fever
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Esau's wives different from Jacob's?
2. How do Rachel and Leah begin to define their relationship at the end of Chapter 2?
3. Why is this chapter important?
4. Why do the sisters agree to help Ruti have an abortion?
5. What does Dinah's curse complete?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)