|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Egypt, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jacob's homeland?
2. Who does Reuben spend most of his time with?
3. What happens when Dinah gets her period?
(a) Her mothers are sad their daughter is growing up
(b) Dinah gets married
(c) She is taken to the Red Tent
(d) She is taken out into seclusion
4. Why does Bilhah ask if she may have a child for Rachel in Rachel's name?
(a) Leah asks Bilhah to do so
(b) Bilhah is in love with Jacob and secretly wanted to have his child.
(c) Bilhah wishes to be cruel to Rachel
(d) Bilhah wants to help Rachel through her miscarriages.
5. What do Jacob's sons demand happen to the men of Shechum?
(a) They request to live in the palace
(b) They demand part of the citizens' tax money
(c) They request that a new palace be built for Dinah's family
(d) They demand that all the men get circumcised
Short Answer Questions
1. What becomes of Rachel?
2. How do Rachel and Leah begin to define their relationship at the end of Chapter 2?
3. Why does Re-mose threaten Zafenat Paneh-ah?
4. Who is sent to retrieve Rebecca from Dinah?
5. Why does Laban seek out Jacob's camp?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)