|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Story, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which sister does Jacob wish to marry?
2. How do Joseph and Dinah spend their time together?
(a) They play card games.
(b) They annoy their older brothers
(c) They tell each other stories of their mothers and father
(d) They fish in the local pond
3. How do Rachel and Leah begin to define their relationship at the end of Chapter 2?
(a) Their relationship is now defined by being Jacob's first and second wife.
(b) Who is the leader of the household.
(c) Who can give Jacob more children.
(d) By who is better at doing chores.
4. Why must Jacob's clan wait to follow Esau?
(a) Esau does not wish to be embarassed by his brother
(b) They do not wish to overwhelm Rebecca with too many visitors
(c) Esau's great wealth will make Jacob look bad
(d) Rachel is sick so they wait until she has recovered
5. Why does Jacob hate Laban?
(a) Laban tried to steal from Jacob
(b) Laban alienates those around him
(c) Laban abuses Ruti
(d) Laban is lazy and cruel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Inna declare Dinah to be?
2. In My Stories, Chapter 1, what does Laban do to Ruti?
3. Who tricks Rachel out of wanting to marry Jacob?
4. In My Mother's Stories, Chapter 3, How many sons does Jacob now have?
5. How many years of service must Jacob give Laban before he can marry Rachel?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)