|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Story, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Dinah angry with the reader?
(a) Her mother died before Dinah could say goodbye.
(b) Her brothers killed her fiance
(c) Dinah was thrown out of Laban's camp for falling in love with a prince.
(d) Throughout time the stories of women have been forgotten.
2. Where can the story of Dinah be found?
(a) The Bible
(b) Kebra Negast
(c) The Koran
(d) Spirits Book
3. Why is Dinah's story mentioned in the Bible?
(a) DInah became a disciple of Jesus.
(b) Dinah was very beautiful.
(c) It explains Jacob's clan's reason for destroying the city, Shechem.
(d) Dinah is the sister of Joseph.
4. Why is it special to have a girl baby?
(a) Fathers want girl children to sell for their bride price
(b) Women dislike having boy children
(c) Women want to dress their daughters like them
(d) Because a girl can carry on other women's stories
5. Who is thought to be the most beautiful daughter of Laban?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Laban allow Jacob to take?
2. What do the sisters decide to steal from Laban?
3. How are Esau's wives different from Jacob's?
4. Why is this chapter important?
5. Why are the women happy to accept Inna into their camp?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)