|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Story, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is Rachel and Jacob's wedding date decided?
(a) After Jacob has finished working for Laban for seven years.
(b) After Jacob has finished working for Laban for one year.
(c) After Rachel turns 15.
(d) After Rachel receives her first period.
2. What is Dinah's story like in the Bible?
(a) It is informative
(b) It is very flowery language
(c) It is very short and non-descriptive
(d) Her story is extremely long
3. In My Stories, Chapter 1, what does Laban do to Ruti?
(a) He sells her into slavery
(b) He beats her up
(c) He gives her jewels and presents
(d) He impregnates her
4. How many years of service must Jacob give Laban before he can marry Rachel?
5. How do Rachel and Leah begin to define their relationship at the end of Chapter 2?
(a) Their relationship is now defined by being Jacob's first and second wife.
(b) Who can give Jacob more children.
(c) By who is better at doing chores.
(d) Who is the leader of the household.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are the sisters excited that Dinah has been born?
2. How many wives does Jacob now have?
3. Where can the story of Dinah be found?
4. What is the red tent?
5. What do the sisters take that is important to them?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)