|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Story, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many wives does Jacob now have?
2. Who is the only son of Jacob that does not marry?
3. How do Joseph and Dinah spend their time together?
(a) They annoy their older brothers
(b) They play card games.
(c) They tell each other stories of their mothers and father
(d) They fish in the local pond
4. How did women of Dinah's time keep a log of their stories?
(a) They published a book.
(b) They told thier daughters their stories with the expectation they would pass them down.
(c) They wrote them down in a journal.
(d) Sons who had a close relationship with their mothers passed the stories down.
5. What important theme was introduced/further discussed in this chapter?
(b) goddess worship
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bilhah ask if she may have a child for Rachel in Rachel's name?
2. What is Esau's reaction when he finally sees Jacob?
3. Where can the story of Dinah be found?
4. How many children does Zilpah predict Leah will have?
5. What do Jacob and Laban do to ensure they never see each other again?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)