|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Story, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jacob's homeland?
2. Why is Laban jealous of Jacob?
(a) Jacob stole from Laban
(b) Jacon insulted Laban
(c) Because Jacob's clan has become very prosperous
(d) Jacob has married all of his daughters
3. Why is this chapter important?
(a) The red tent burns
(b) Sexuality is further discussed
(c) The sisters show mercy to Ruti
(d) Dinah begins her story
4. How many years of service must Jacob give Laban before he can marry Rachel?
5. Why are the sisters excited that Dinah has been born?
(a) They want a girl to pamper and dress up
(b) They know Jacob will be thrilled to have a daughter.
(c) They want another girl to share in chores
(d) They now have someone to pass on their stories.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is created by women telling their own stories?
2. How does Zilpah assert her own sexual power?
3. Who is the local midwife?
4. What is the red tent?
5. Why do Dinah and Joseph grow close?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)