|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Story, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is Rachel and Jacob's wedding date decided?
(a) After Rachel turns 15.
(b) After Jacob has finished working for Laban for one year.
(c) After Rachel receives her first period.
(d) After Jacob has finished working for Laban for seven years.
2. Why are the women happy to accept Inna into their camp?
(a) She is very kind
(b) She is a good babysitter
(c) She is very rich
(d) She is a skilled midwife and healer
3. Why does Leah decide to have another baby?
(a) Rachel pressures her to have a baby
(b) Jacob insists that she have more children
(c) She desperately wants another boy
(d) Because Rachel foresees Leah having a girl
4. Who does Reuben spend most of his time with?
5. How many years of service must Jacob give Laban before he can marry Rachel?
Short Answer Questions
1. In My Stories, Chapter 1, what does Laban do to Ruti?
2. Why must Jacob's clan wait to follow Esau?
3. What god does Rachel pray to?
4. How many children does Zilpah predict Leah will have?
5. Why do Dinah and Joseph grow close?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)