|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Story, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the sisters agree to help Ruti have an abortion?
(a) They do not like Ruti and want her to suffer
(b) They do not want Ruti to bear more sons
(c) The sisters decide not to help Ruti
(d) They feel sorry for her
2. What do the sisters decide to steal from Laban?
(a) Household gods
3. How are Esau's wives different from Jacob's?
(a) They do not celebrate in the Red Tent
(b) Their way of dressing exposes skin
(c) They cook their food differently
(d) They wear their hair differently
4. Which sister does Jacob wish to marry?
5. How are women's stories told?
(a) They are whispered from woman to woman
(b) Women's sons write their stories down
(c) Women's husbands write their stories down
(d) They are written down and passed on
Short Answer Questions
1. Who nurses Jacob for Rachel?
2. What occupation does Rachel take up?
3. Who are the only men to enter into the Red Tent?
4. Where can the story of Dinah be found?
5. Who is the father of Leah, Bilhah, Zilphah, and Rachel?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)