|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Story, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the father of Leah, Bilhah, Zilphah, and Rachel?
2. Who saves Ruti?
3. Which sister does Jacob wish to marry?
4. Why is it special to have a girl baby?
(a) Women want to dress their daughters like them
(b) Because a girl can carry on other women's stories
(c) Fathers want girl children to sell for their bride price
(d) Women dislike having boy children
5. What do the sisters take that is important to them?
(a) Their clothes
(b) Their crops
(c) Their goddesses
(d) Their jewelry
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rachel's family protest the marriage?
2. What occupation does Rachel take up?
3. Why does Laban seek out Jacob's camp?
4. Who tricks Rachel out of wanting to marry Jacob?
5. How does Dinah feel toward Ruti?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)