|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Story, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Jacob's first wife?
2. What does Inna declare Dinah to be?
(a) A child of the water
(b) The most beautiful child she has ever seen
(c) A very spoiled brat
(d) A child of the earth
3. How did women of Dinah's time keep a log of their stories?
(a) Sons who had a close relationship with their mothers passed the stories down.
(b) They told thier daughters their stories with the expectation they would pass them down.
(c) They published a book.
(d) They wrote them down in a journal.
4. Why does Jacob want to leave Laban's land?
(a) He is having dreams about returning to his homeland.
(b) Laban's land has dried up
(c) His children wish to leave
(d) His wives are insisting they leave
5. Where do both families agree to meet?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Laban seek out Jacob's camp?
2. How are women's stories told?
3. What do Jacob and Laban do to ensure they never see each other again?
4. Why is Dinah angry with the reader?
5. Which sister actually steals from Laban?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)