|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Story, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jacob want to leave Laban's land?
(a) He is having dreams about returning to his homeland.
(b) His children wish to leave
(c) His wives are insisting they leave
(d) Laban's land has dried up
2. Why are the women happy to accept Inna into their camp?
(a) She is a good babysitter
(b) She is very kind
(c) She is very rich
(d) She is a skilled midwife and healer
3. How many years of service must Jacob give Laban before he can marry Rachel?
4. Why does Bilhah ask if she may have a child for Rachel in Rachel's name?
(a) Leah asks Bilhah to do so
(b) Bilhah wishes to be cruel to Rachel
(c) Bilhah wants to help Rachel through her miscarriages.
(d) Bilhah is in love with Jacob and secretly wanted to have his child.
5. In the book, what mystifies men?
(a) A woman's menstrual cycle
(d) Women's feelings
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Leah decide to have another baby?
2. How long must the camp stay near the river?
3. Why is this chapter important?
4. How does Diamant give a voice to Dinah's mothers?
5. What do the sisters decide to steal from Laban?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)