|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Egypt, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dinah hate Egypt?
(a) Re-nefer brought her there without her consent.
(b) Because it is foreign to her
(c) Egyptian people are very rude to her
(d) Because she wants to stay in Shechum
2. Which is a reason that Dinah and her son are kept apart?
(a) Re-nefer refuses to let them spend any time together
(b) She is a lowly midwife and he is an educated prince
(c) Dinah moves away while he is a baby
(d) Dinah's son does not know who his birth mother is
3. Why is Rebecca disappointed with herself at the beginning of My Story, Chapter 5?
(a) She has a scrape on her face
(b) She is wearing an ugly frock
(c) She breaks her her
(d) She sprains her ankle
4. Why does Dinah become jealous of her father?
(a) Joseph would rather spend time with Jacob
(b) Jacob has the most influence over the family
(c) She sees how all the women fawn over him
(d) She sees how much Leah loves him
5. Why does Jacob hate Laban?
(a) Laban abuses Ruti
(b) Laban is lazy and cruel.
(c) Laban tried to steal from Jacob
(d) Laban alienates those around him
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dinah realize about her father in this chapter?
2. What has changed about Issac since Jacob last saw him?
3. How long does Dinah stay at Mamre?
4. Why is this chapter important?
5. Are women allowed to be a part of men's social circles?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)