|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Egypt, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has changed about Issac since Jacob last saw him?
(a) Issac has lost a leg
(b) He is dying
(c) Issac is now blind
(d) He has lost all of his hair
2. Why is this chapter important?
(a) Sexuality is further discussed
(b) Dinah begins her story
(c) The red tent burns
(d) The sisters show mercy to Ruti
3. Why does Re-nefer decide to take Dinah in?
(a) She wants to torture Dinah for the pain her family has caused
(b) She loves Dinah as a daughter-in-law
(c) She wants Dinah to repay her for her kindness
(d) She hopes Dinah is pregnant
4. Who does DInah call the women who work for Rebecca?
(a) The Werenros
(b) The Rebeccas
(c) The Deborahs
(d) The Elizabeths
5. Why is Dinah's pregnancy difficult?
(a) She goes into childbirth unexpectedly
(b) Dinah falls while pregnant
(c) The baby is turned in the wrong position in the womb
(d) Dinah is severly depressed
Short Answer Questions
1. In My Stories, Chapter 1, what does Laban do to Ruti?
2. Are women allowed to be a part of men's social circles?
3. Who is Rebecca furious with?
4. Why does Dinah become jealous of her father?
5. How does Dinah feel toward Ruti?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)