Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Chapter 1
1. How does the Red Queen begin?
2. What can a psychiatrist expect to find in all people?
3. What type of civilization do the New Guinea tribes have?
4. In humans, what does evolution rely on?
5. To understand human nature, what must we understand?
6. Ever since _____________ in the late 19th century, scientists have understood that all life forms are a product of biological evolution.
7. Pre- Darwinian thinkers such as _____________ believed that evolution was a process of individual adaptations that were later passed down to ancestors.
8. In 1970, __________ argued that the individual is merely a container for genes.
9. What do genes seek through the actions of the bodies that...
This section contains 1,845 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)