|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What seems to be partially the result of genetics?
(a) The ability to see certain objects as whole.
(b) The ability to see whole objects distinctly.
(c) The ability to distinguish easily between objects and to see certain objects as whole.
(d) The ability to distinguish easily between objects.
2. What are the human female's interest concerning reproduction and mating?
(a) Women only want many partners to make the best babies.
(b) Ideal husband for reproduction and reproductive partners on the sly.
(c) They want an ideal husband.
(d) Females do not want to have babies.
3. What tends to stay private between humans?
4. Who suggested the idea that language acquisition is partly the result of an innate or genetically acquired ability to learn grammar?
5. In which cultures are male babies especially prized?
(b) Chinese and Indian.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the 16th century cleric known for besides his scientific theories?
2. What do the females of this same group prefer?
3. According to the author, what is a female version of pornography?
4. Young boys show a propensity for __________.
5. What is the lottery theory?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)