|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who created the tangled bank theory?
(a) Leigh Van Valen.
(b) Graham Bell.
(c) Charles Darwin.
(d) Richard Dawkins.
2. What accounts for far more deaths than other predators or environmental occurrences?
(a) Parasites and diseases.
(b) Death and destruction.
(c) Killing ones own organisms.
3. At the end of Chapter 3, what does the author say will be explored in the next chapter?
(a) How babies are made.
(b) More ways that evolution can work against organisims.
(c) Why babies are hard to keep alive.
(d) Why there are men and women.
4. Most modern societies are _________.
5. Organisms that reproduce sexually will pass immunity or defenses down to whom?
(a) Their spouses.
(b) No one.
(c) Their friends.
(d) Their descendants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do women fantasize about?
2. Why do genes exist?
3. What does the story in Chapter 5 prove for the author?
4. What is the male to female ratio?
5. What was the 16th century cleric known for besides his scientific theories?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)