|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When do women tend to have affairs?
(a) When their mate is gone for a long time.
(b) When they are sad.
(c) When their mate is unfaithful.
(d) When they are the most fertile.
2. What is a powerful force that is influenced by and influences evolution?
(b) Sexual attraction.
(d) Individual thoughts.
3. What would the author like us to believe concerning nature versus nurture?
(a) Instead of being competitive, the two are complementary to each other.
(b) Nurture is more influential than nature.
(c) The two compete.
(d) Nature is more influential than nurture.
4. From a biologist's point of view, sexual reproduction is more _________ than asexual reproduction.
5. The gender ratio is ___________ as an evolutionary pressure in humans.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author and other research, who should have a better evolutionary outcome?
2. Sexual reproduction is ___________ to keep the parasites and diseases off guard by creating new variations through each generation.
3. What seems to be partially the result of genetics?
4. Who created the tangled bank theory?
5. What do males want in sexual partners?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)