|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does it pay to be intelligent and witty?
(a) Yes, because it is what women want.
(b) Yes, but only if you have money, too.
(c) No, because only money matters.
(d) Yes, but only if you have a formal education.
2. What are the interests of most males?
(a) Being faithful to one female.
(b) Impregnating as many women as possible.
(c) Being a good father.
(d) Taking care of their mate and offspring.
3. What do scientists want to discover about genetic mixing?
(a) How to make genetic mixing more reliable.
(b) How to make genetic mixing affordable.
(c) Why genetic mixing is better than cloning oneself.
(d) Why cloning is more successful than genetic mixing.
4. What kind of study does evolution become?
(a) Competition between friends.
(b) A slow process.
(c) How organisms become better over generations.
(d) Functions of bodies and organisims as gene vehicles.
5. What is the solution of the individually rational genes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the "sexy-sons" theory?
2. Who created the tangled bank theory?
3. If a male misses the change of his brain in the womb, what happens to him?
4. If there are too many males, it will eventually be better to be a ____________.
5. What do genes seek through the actions of the bodies that contain them?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)