|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To women, attractiveness in a male signifies _____________.
(a) Infidelity in the relationship.
(b) Excessive amounts of sperm.
(c) The ability to support her and future children.
(d) Good genes.
2. What is one way of good gene replication that the author mentions?
(a) Asexual reproduction.
3. When is maleness a reproductive advantage?
(a) All the time, no matter what the relationship.
(b) In homosexual relationships.
(c) In monogamous relationships.
(d) In polygamous groups, such as monkeys.
4. How did males evolve?
(b) Waiting for females.
(c) Simultaneously with females.
(d) With much difficulty.
5. Ever since _____________ in the late 19th century, scientists have understood that all life forms are a product of biological evolution.
(a) Richard Dawkins.
(b) Russel Wallace.
(c) Charles Darwin.
(d) Jean-Baptiste Lamarck.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who created the tangled bank theory?
2. Are there strong taboos against cousin marriage?
3. What is the development of language?
4. What do humans living in groups need to be able to tell about individuals in the group?
5. What is a common suggestion for why people need intelligence?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)