|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Females are ______ more likely to have the right kind of orgasm and to become impregnated when unfaithful.
(a) 50 percent.
(b) 90 percent.
(c) 40 percent.
(d) 70 percent.
2. Homosexual men tend to be like __________ men and lesbians tend to be more like _______ women.
(a) Homosexual; Homosexual.
(b) Homosexual; heterosexual.
(c) Heterosexual; homosexual.
(d) Heterosexual; heterosexual.
3. What was the 16th century cleric known for besides his scientific theories?
(a) His sermons.
(b) Being a survivor of Protestant ridicule.
(c) Killing Catholics.
(d) Switching between Catholic and Protestant religions.
4. In humans, what does evolution rely on?
(b) Sexual and asexual reproduction.
(c) Asexual reproduction.
(d) Sexual Reproduction.
5. Instead of this aspect, what are men really wanting as they are driven by biology?
(a) Larger feet.
(b) Broader shoulders.
(c) Larger breasts.
(d) Waist to hip ratio of a women.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the lottery theory?
2. What age group do men find the most attractive?
3. Specifically, what did these rules mandate?
4. In the Middle Ages, the Catholic Church created many rules to prevent __________.
5. Males are interested in increasing the _________ of sexual partners whereas women are interested in increasing the ________ of sexual partners.
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)