|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Incest is most prevalent between___________.
(a) Uncles and nieces.
(b) Brothers and sisters.
(c) Mothers and sons.
(d) Fathers and daughters.
2. What do genes seek through the actions of the bodies that contain them?
(b) To be upgraded.
3. What do women fantasize about?
(a) Being alone.
(b) A smaller number of men.
(c) A large number of men.
(d) Having children.
4. What does the story in Chapter 5 prove for the author?
(a) An example of sexual, rather than natural selection.
(b) Ideal mating conditions are rare.
(c) Producing offspring is the goal of all mammals.
(d) How male support continues the species.
5. What do the females of this same group prefer?
(a) Intelligent males.
(b) Males that will take care of them.
(c) Well-built mounds, instead of poorly constructed mounds.
(d) Males who are attractive.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Freud, a human's tendency is toward _________.
2. Natural selection is a prerequisite of __________.
3. What was the 16th century cleric known for besides his scientific theories?
4. Why are female chimps extremely promiscuous in large social groups?
5. How did males evolve?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)