|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Children who are raised together usually___________.
(a) Have an aversion to incest.
(b) Have a propensity for incest.
(c) Have a .chaotic relationship.
(d) Have a competitive spirit.
2. Throughout history, what has been a great reward for a leader?
(a) More land.
(b) More women to mate with.
(c) More ability to bring in food.
(d) Subjects that behave well.
3. What accusation does the author make against women?
(a) They hate seeing men happy.
(b) They enjoy adulterous affairs.
(c) They like making men's lives difficult.
(d) They wish to spend all of a man's money.
4. What have scientists discovered about sexual reproduction versus asexual reproduction?
(a) Sexual reproduction allows an individual to spread its gene over a large population.
(b) Sexual reproduction is easier.
(c) Asexual reproduction is easier.
(d) Asexual reproduction allows an individual to spread its gene over a large population.
5. What is sexual selection?
(a) Random mating between humans.
(b) Irrational mating between humans.
(c) Selection based on the strength of a mate.
(d) Selection based on the appeal of a potential mate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Young boys show a propensity for __________.
2. What do humans living in groups need to be able to tell about individuals in the group?
3. Why do women need men?
4. According to the author and other research, who should have a better evolutionary outcome?
5. Male human beings expect to have their _______ compete with the ________ of other males.
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)