|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can a psychiatrist expect to find in all people?
(a) Psychopathic behavior.
(b) Similar emotions and behaviors.
(c) No similarities in emotions.
(d) Extreme emotions and rational behaviors.
2. What is the only way to understand why evolution is the way it is?
(a) To negate human nature.
(b) To ignore its history.
(c) Study creationists theories.
(d) Study the twists and turns of the evolutionary story.
3. What do genes seek through the actions of the bodies that contain them?
(c) To be upgraded.
4. If a male misses the change of his brain in the womb, what happens to him?
(a) He is bisexual.
(b) He is more feminine.
(c) He is homosexual.
(d) He is too masculine.
5. Ever since _____________ in the late 19th century, scientists have understood that all life forms are a product of biological evolution.
(a) Jean-Baptiste Lamarck.
(b) Richard Dawkins.
(c) Russel Wallace.
(d) Charles Darwin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is most male to male battle over in tribes?
2. Why is the Vicar of Bray theory flawed?
3. To explain sex, scientists need to find ________________.
4. Incest is most prevalent between___________.
5. What is the development of language?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)