|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Homosexual men tend to be like __________ men and lesbians tend to be more like _______ women.
(a) Heterosexual; homosexual.
(b) Homosexual; Homosexual.
(c) Homosexual; heterosexual.
(d) Heterosexual; heterosexual.
2. Are there strong taboos against cousin marriage?
(a) Yes, but it depends on the culture.
(b) No, because cousins are not closely related.
(c) Yes, because cousins are too close.
(d) Less harsh taboos because cousins are not raised together.
3. Why does the male pine mole visit many different tunnels?
(a) To eat all of the stored food.
(b) To see his many wives.
(c) To escape the females.
(d) To increase the chance of survival.
4. Males are interested in increasing the _________ of sexual partners whereas women are interested in increasing the ________ of sexual partners.
(a) Quality, number.
(b) Number, quality.
(c) Percentage, number.
(d) Number, percentage.
5. According to the author, why did humans develop intelligence?
(a) Survival of the fittest.
(b) Natural Selection.
(c) To work together and create better living surroundings.
(d) Sexual selection.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the females of this same group prefer?
2. What are out law genes?
3. What type of civilization do the New Guinea tribes have?
4. What is in the true interest of a female in reproduction?
5. The author believes that biological evolution and our environments _____________.
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)