|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What, in the author's opinion, supports his assertions concerning a female's desires for reproduction?
(a) Female thoughts.
(b) Female physiology.
(c) Female actions.
(d) Studies that prove that women are unfaithful.
2. What are the interests of most males?
(a) Being a good father.
(b) Being faithful to one female.
(c) Taking care of their mate and offspring.
(d) Impregnating as many women as possible.
3. What is the primary part in sexual reproduction?
(a) Combining and outcrossing genes.
(b) Combining all genes.
(c) Outcrossing genes.
(d) Killing genes that are not yours.
4. Why do genes exist?
(a) They pass viruses down.
(b) They are the descendants of previous genes.
(c) They insure that the species survives.
(d) They are used to carry DNA mappings.
5. According to Freud, a human's tendency is toward _________.
(a) Their family's acceptance.
(b) Dismissing infidelity.
(c) Maintaining fidelity.
(d) Incest between family members.
Short Answer Questions
1. Are there strong taboos against cousin marriage?
2. Young boys show a propensity for __________.
3. How did males evolve?
4. Men excrete far more sperm when they ________________.
5. Through sexual reproduction, what are offspring dealt?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)