|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was polygamy stamped out?
(a) As governments solidified the institution of marriage.
(b) The people demanded it.
(c) When women protested it.
(d) Religion decided it wanted exclusive marriage.
2. Throughout history, what has been a great reward for a leader?
(a) More land.
(b) Subjects that behave well.
(c) More ability to bring in food.
(d) More women to mate with.
3. Why does the male pine mole visit many different tunnels?
(a) To see his many wives.
(b) To increase the chance of survival.
(c) To escape the females.
(d) To eat all of the stored food.
4. What is the only way to understand why evolution is the way it is?
(a) Study creationists theories.
(b) Study the twists and turns of the evolutionary story.
(c) To ignore its history.
(d) To negate human nature.
5. In a landscape what will girls pick out as being important?
Short Answer Questions
1. What age group do men find the most attractive?
2. Men seem to have an insatiable desire for this.
3. New evidence suggests that much of human learning is developed through __________.
4. What did Zahavi, a scientist, theorize about reproduction mating?
5. Male and female brains are different because of __________.
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)