|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What have anthropologists found to be a universal characteristic of humans across different cultures?
2. What type of male do women find the most attractive?
(a) Taller and wittier.
(b) Romantic and polygamous.
3. What determines whether a child is French or English speaking?
(a) Their mother.
(b) Their experiences (nature).
(c) The geographical location of their birth.
(d) Their free will.
4. What will happen to create more female babies in Chinese and Indian societies?
(a) There will be less births overall.
(b) More boys will be born, because it is what people want.
(c) Virgin births will happen to adjust and make more female babies.
(d) There will be more births overall.
5. Thinking that male and female brains are different is often thought to be_______.
Short Answer Questions
1. Females are ______ more likely to have the right kind of orgasm and to become impregnated when unfaithful.
2. What is negative about having many females?
3. In most species, what do many females mostly prefer in males?
4. What does being fast allow for a gazelle to do?
5. In Chapter 4, what story of tragedy does the author tell?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)