|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does this organism present a mystery to the question of reproduction?
(a) It is extinct and cannot be studied.
(b) It kills other organisms that participate in it.
(c) The organism gave up sexual reproduction.
(d) The organism decided to self replicate.
2. Children who are raised together usually___________.
(a) Have a .chaotic relationship.
(b) Have an aversion to incest.
(c) Have a competitive spirit.
(d) Have a propensity for incest.
3. What do male primates do to their female's children who are not also their children?
(a) Ignore the children who are not their own.
(b) Take care of all the children.
(c) Kill the female for having children from another mate.
(d) Kill the children that are not their own.
4. What can a psychiatrist expect to find in all people?
(a) Similar emotions and behaviors.
(b) Extreme emotions and rational behaviors.
(c) No similarities in emotions.
(d) Psychopathic behavior.
5. In an attempt to "outwit" these killers, organisms engage in _____________.
(b) Asexual reproduction.
(d) Sexual reproduction.
Short Answer Questions
1. Men seem to have an insatiable desire for this.
2. What is sexual selection?
3. How does Chapter 5 begin?
4. According to the author and other research, who should have a better evolutionary outcome?
5. Instead of scientists concentrating on why humans are the way they are, they should concentrate on _________.
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)