|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in the true interest of a female in reproduction?
2. What is the primary purpose of sexual reproduction that is very beneficial for all offspring?
(a) Speed of evolution.
(b) Slowness of evolution.
(c) Meeting a soul mate.
(d) Making many children.
3. How do species outwit killer viruses?
(a) Splitting cells.
(b) Sexual reproduction.
(c) With their brains.
(d) Asexual reproduction.
4. In the author's opinion, what is not the primary goal of an organism?
(b) Killing one another.
5. At the end of Chapter 3, what does the author say will be explored in the next chapter?
(a) Why babies are hard to keep alive.
(b) Why there are men and women.
(c) More ways that evolution can work against organisims.
(d) How babies are made.
Short Answer Questions
1. In a landscape what will girls pick out as being important?
2. What would the author like us to believe concerning nature versus nurture?
3. Male and female brains are different because of __________.
4. In a person's youth, what happens to them to thwart off incest?
5. Are individuals involved in evolution aware of the choices they are making?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)