|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is lekking?
(a) A sexual market where male birds congregate.
(b) A courtship dance among mammals.
(c) A way for birds to mate.
(d) A time of mating for birds.
2. How do women prefer to live with men?
(a) In adultery .
(b) In monogamy.
(c) In polygamy.
(d) In celibacy.
3. Thinking that male and female brains are different is often thought to be_______.
4. From this, what seems clear?
(a) The minds of women and men are unequal.
(b) Men and women have the same minds.
(c) Men and women should not think they have equal minds.
(d) Men and women must have different minds.
5. According to the author and other research, who should have a better evolutionary outcome?
(a) Asexual reproduction.
(b) Same-sex Reproduction.
(c) Asexual and Sexual Reproduction.
(d) Sexual Reproduction.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Chapter 5 begin?
2. What tends to stay private between humans?
3. What do scientists want to discover about genetic mixing?
4. In the author's opinion, what is not the primary goal of an organism?
5. What was a natural human situation in many early societies?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)