|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the male pine mole visit many different tunnels?
(a) To eat all of the stored food.
(b) To see his many wives.
(c) To escape the females.
(d) To increase the chance of survival.
2. What have anthropologists found to be a universal characteristic of humans across different cultures?
3. According to the author and other research, who should have a better evolutionary outcome?
(a) Asexual reproduction.
(b) Asexual and Sexual Reproduction.
(c) Same-sex Reproduction.
(d) Sexual Reproduction.
4. Females are ______ more likely to have the right kind of orgasm and to become impregnated when unfaithful.
(a) 50 percent.
(b) 70 percent.
(c) 90 percent.
(d) 40 percent.
5. What do women fantasize about?
(a) A smaller number of men.
(b) Having children.
(c) A large number of men.
(d) Being alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the primary purpose of sexual reproduction that is very beneficial for all offspring?
2. Men and women behave and perform certain roles in every _______ and _____.
3. What is the Vicar of Bray hypothesis?
4. What was a natural human situation in many early societies?
5. Lower class individuals tend to have _________.
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)