|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To understand human nature, what must we understand?
(a) Differences in humans.
(b) The origin of attraction between humans.
(c) The origin of emotions.
(d) The origin of human nature.
2. In a landscape, what will boys pick out as being important?
3. When do women tend to have affairs?
(a) When they are the most fertile.
(b) When their mate is unfaithful.
(c) When they are sad.
(d) When their mate is gone for a long time.
4. The gender ratio is ___________ as an evolutionary pressure in humans.
5. What is the only way to understand why evolution is the way it is?
(a) To ignore its history.
(b) Study the twists and turns of the evolutionary story.
(c) To negate human nature.
(d) Study creationists theories.
Short Answer Questions
1. Are individuals involved in evolution aware of the choices they are making?
2. To explain sex, scientists need to find ________________.
3. Are sexually reproducing organisms able to compete with asexually reproducing organisms?
4. High status individuals tend to have __________.
5. Specifically, what did these rules mandate?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)