|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animals are only interested in exclusive fidelity?
2. In a landscape, what will boys pick out as being important?
3. Men excrete far more sperm when they ________________.
(a) Think their wives have been unfaithful.
(b) Have been threatened by another male's attractiveness.
(c) Their wives have been absent for a long time.
(d) Suspect unfaithfullness in their wives or the wives have been gone for a while.
4. What was a natural human situation in many early societies?
(a) Natural selection.
(c) Biological selection.
5. Through sexual reproduction, what are offspring dealt?
(a) Weak genes.
(b) Genes too similar to their parents.
(c) A different bag of genes from their parents.
(d) Weak and strong genes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What tends to stay private between humans?
2. How does Chapter 2 begin?
3. What is negative about having many females?
4. Why are female chimps extremely promiscuous in large social groups?
5. What does the story in Chapter 5 prove for the author?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)