|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Thinking that male and female brains are different is often thought to be_______.
2. Why does this organism present a mystery to the question of reproduction?
(a) The organism gave up sexual reproduction.
(b) It kills other organisms that participate in it.
(c) The organism decided to self replicate.
(d) It is extinct and cannot be studied.
3. What gender contains all cytoplasmic genes?
(d) Males and Females.
4. Male human beings expect to have their _______ compete with the ________ of other males.
5. What does sex do to the genome of humans and other organisms?
(a) Decreases randomness of the genome.
(b) Causes too much risk in the genes.
(c) Makes stronger genes.
(d) Increases randomness of the genome.
Short Answer Questions
1. Females are ______ more likely to have the right kind of orgasm and to become impregnated when unfaithful.
2. According to the author and other research, who should have a better evolutionary outcome?
3. Ever since _____________ in the late 19th century, scientists have understood that all life forms are a product of biological evolution.
4. How did males evolve?
5. What tends to stay private between humans?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)