|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What have anthropologists found to be a universal characteristic of humans across different cultures?
2. What is most male to male battle over in tribes?
3. What is the bdelloid rotifer?
(a) An organism that lacks certain genes.
(b) A genetically engineered organism.
(c) A type of animal that produces asexually.
(d) A microscopic animal that can live in any kind of water.
4. What is the only way to understand why evolution is the way it is?
(a) Study creationists theories.
(b) Study the twists and turns of the evolutionary story.
(c) To ignore its history.
(d) To negate human nature.
5. Who has solutions concerning genetics?
(c) Molecular biologists and geneticists.
(d) Doctors and scientists.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens if a virus attacks a population of clones?
2. What is sexual selection?
3. What do male primates do to their female's children who are not also their children?
4. Boys tend to be better at reasoning ______, whereas women excel in reasoning in terms of _______.
5. Why is the Vicar of Bray theory flawed?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)