|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What have mound building skills become?
(a) A coveted skill.
(c) A survival technique.
(d) A reproductive skill.
2. How did males evolve?
(a) With much difficulty.
(b) Waiting for females.
(d) Simultaneously with females.
3. In Chapter 4, what story of tragedy does the author tell?
(a) The story of the gazelle.
(b) The story of the salesman.
(c) The story of the fisherman.
(d) The kangeroo story.
4. Lower class individuals tend to have _________.
(a) Less babies.
(b) More babies.
(c) Male babies.
(d) Female babies.
5. In many tribes, __________ of the population have lost family members to murder.
(a) Three fourths.
(b) One third.
(c) Two thirds.
(d) One half.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do genes exist?
2. Male and female brains are different because of __________.
3. What do males want in sexual partners?
4. In a landscape, what will boys pick out as being important?
5. When it is difficult or costly for female birds to choose males, females will choose ___________.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)