|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do males harm themselves?
(a) Uneasy violence.
(c) Uneasy violence and status games.
(d) Status games.
2. In humans, what does evolution rely on?
(a) Asexual reproduction.
(b) Sexual Reproduction.
(c) Sexual and asexual reproduction.
3. Most modern societies are _________.
4. What are the interests of most males?
(a) Being faithful to one female.
(b) Being a good father.
(c) Taking care of their mate and offspring.
(d) Impregnating as many women as possible.
5. What is the primary part in sexual reproduction?
(a) Outcrossing genes.
(b) Combining all genes.
(c) Combining and outcrossing genes.
(d) Killing genes that are not yours.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was polygamy stamped out?
2. What genders are not always needed?
3. What is the main focus of the novel?
4. What, in the author's opinion, supports his assertions concerning a female's desires for reproduction?
5. In 1970, __________ argued that the individual is merely a container for genes.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)