|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do women need men?
(a) To continue making children.
(b) To be lifetime partners.
(c) To educate their children.
(d) To help raise and provide for their children.
2. What is the primary part in sexual reproduction?
(a) Killing genes that are not yours.
(b) Combining and outcrossing genes.
(c) Outcrossing genes.
(d) Combining all genes.
3. In many tribes, __________ of the population have lost family members to murder.
(a) Three fourths.
(b) One half.
(c) One third.
(d) Two thirds.
4. Male and female brains are different because of __________.
(a) The male's superiority.
(b) Natural selection
(c) Sexual selection.
(d) The female's superiority.
5. The gender ratio is ___________ as an evolutionary pressure in humans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the lottery theory?
2. What is the bdelloid rotifer?
3. What do male primates do to their female's children who are not also their children?
4. In humans, what does evolution rely on?
5. What accounts for far more deaths than other predators or environmental occurrences?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)