|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of course, both males and females have a (an) ________ to deceive the other sex to promote their own attractiveness.
2. What are out law genes?
(a) Genes that act like viruses and hijack chromosones.
(b) Genes that will definitely be passed down.
(c) Genes which cannot be passed down.
(d) Genes that are weak.
3. "The first is that all of human behavior is ______ and hence, biological evolution will have little effect on the next generation."
4. In the author's opinion, what is not the primary goal of an organism?
(a) Killing one another.
5. What type of success does evolution care about?
(a) Sexual rather than survival success.
(b) Biological evolution.
(c) Survival success.
(d) Natural selection.
Short Answer Questions
1. In many tribes, __________ of the population have lost family members to murder.
2. What genders are not always needed?
3. The gender ratio is ___________ as an evolutionary pressure in humans.
4. What tends to stay private between humans?
5. What have mound building skills become?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)