|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can a psychiatrist expect to find in all people?
(a) Similar emotions and behaviors.
(b) Psychopathic behavior.
(c) Extreme emotions and rational behaviors.
(d) No similarities in emotions.
2. Who has solutions concerning genetics?
(a) Doctors and scientists.
(b) Molecular biologists and geneticists.
3. Are sexually reproducing organisms able to compete with asexually reproducing organisms?
(a) No, never.
(b) Yes, always.
(d) Only when they are genetically engineered.
4. Through sexual reproduction, what are offspring dealt?
(a) Weak and strong genes.
(b) Weak genes.
(c) Genes too similar to their parents.
(d) A different bag of genes from their parents.
5. What is the primary purpose of sexual reproduction that is very beneficial for all offspring?
(a) Slowness of evolution.
(b) Meeting a soul mate.
(c) Speed of evolution.
(d) Making many children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does sex do to the genome of humans and other organisms?
2. What do genes seek through the actions of the bodies that contain them?
3. What is the main focus of the novel?
4. Why is the Vicar of Bray theory flawed?
5. Sexual reproduction benefits _____________.
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)