|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In an attempt to "outwit" these killers, organisms engage in _____________.
(a) Sexual reproduction.
(b) Asexual reproduction.
2. What have scientists discovered about sexual reproduction versus asexual reproduction?
(a) Asexual reproduction allows an individual to spread its gene over a large population.
(b) Asexual reproduction is easier.
(c) Sexual reproduction allows an individual to spread its gene over a large population.
(d) Sexual reproduction is easier.
3. In many tribes, __________ of the population have lost family members to murder.
(a) One half.
(b) Three fourths.
(c) Two thirds.
(d) One third.
4. What accusation does the author make against women?
(a) They hate seeing men happy.
(b) They like making men's lives difficult.
(c) They wish to spend all of a man's money.
(d) They enjoy adulterous affairs.
5. Why do genes exist?
(a) They are used to carry DNA mappings.
(b) They insure that the species survives.
(c) They are the descendants of previous genes.
(d) They pass viruses down.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes a man's brain to change in the womb?
2. Men excrete far more sperm when they ________________.
3. What is the primary part in sexual reproduction?
4. What do genes seek through the actions of the bodies that contain them?
5. Natural selection is a prerequisite of __________.
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)