|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do males want in sexual partners?
(a) A spontaneous female.
(b) An attractive female.
(c) A very young female.
(d) A good mother.
2. In a landscape, what will boys pick out as being important?
3. Male and female brains are different because of __________.
(a) The male's superiority.
(b) Natural selection
(c) Sexual selection.
(d) The female's superiority.
4. What is negative about having many females?
(a) Too many children are born.
(b) It is too time consuming.
(c) It is very expensive.
(d) They do not get along with each other.
5. Why does the male pine mole visit many different tunnels?
(a) To see his many wives.
(b) To escape the females.
(c) To increase the chance of survival.
(d) To eat all of the stored food.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sexual reproduction is ___________ to keep the parasites and diseases off guard by creating new variations through each generation.
2. In Chapter 5, the animals are unsure of _____________.
3. What do scientists want to discover about genetic mixing?
4. What age group do men find the most attractive?
5. In which cultures are male babies especially prized?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)