|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What have mound building skills become?
(a) A coveted skill.
(b) A survival technique.
(c) A reproductive skill.
2. How do organisms compete during evolution?
(a) They kill their prey and one another to be the last person standing.
(b) They kill their prey to ensure their survivors.
(c) They compete with each other to pass down more genes to the next generation.
(d) They try to kill one another so that they might live.
3. What are the interests of most males?
(a) Taking care of their mate and offspring.
(b) Being a good father.
(c) Being faithful to one female.
(d) Impregnating as many women as possible.
4. What gender contains all cytoplasmic genes?
(a) Males and Females.
5. Chapter 9 begins with __________.
(a) A discussion between morals.
(b) The potential genetic basis of homosexuality.
(c) A mistaken identity.
(d) A dissertation concerning new ideas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does sex do to the genome of humans and other organisms?
2. What is the male to female ratio?
3. Are there strong taboos against cousin marriage?
4. What kind of study does evolution become?
5. Why does this organism present a mystery to the question of reproduction?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)