|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Although it becomes clear that sex is necessary to avoid parasites, what question remains?
(a) Whether or not sex is the best way to reproduce.
(b) How sex works.
(c) Why sex works the way it does.
(d) Why people enjoy sex.
2. When was polygamy stamped out?
(a) Religion decided it wanted exclusive marriage.
(b) As governments solidified the institution of marriage.
(c) When women protested it.
(d) The people demanded it.
3. In a person's youth, what happens to them to thwart off incest?
(a) They are told that it is evil.
(b) They are not told about incest.
(c) They are punished if they attempt it.
(d) They are imprinted with an aversion toward incest.
4. What happens if a virus attacks a population of clones?
(a) The clones attack one another in order to survive.
(b) The clone population will effectively kill the virus.
(c) The virus will kill only the weakest clones.
(d) The clone population will be wiped out.
5. What is the chief competitor to the tangled bank theory and lottery theory?
(a) The tangled bank and lottery theory have no competition.
(b) The Red Queen Theory.
(c) The King's Theory.
(d) The Blue Book Theory.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do males fantasize?
2. What is the continuous arms race that occurs between organisms?
3. Who cannot compete with males?
4. What will happen to create more female babies in Chinese and Indian societies?
5. How did males evolve?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)