|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When do women tend to have affairs?
(a) When their mate is unfaithful.
(b) When they are sad.
(c) When they are the most fertile.
(d) When their mate is gone for a long time.
2. Due to the ________________, traits that increase reproductive successes will spread and those that do not will expire.
(a) Low pregnancy rate.
(b) High pregnancy rate.
(c) Slow genetics of men.
(d) Evolutionary arms race.
3. Unlike other primates, humans do not publicly display their __________.
(c) Sex drives.
4. What was the 16th century cleric known for besides his scientific theories?
(a) Switching between Catholic and Protestant religions.
(b) His sermons.
(c) Killing Catholics.
(d) Being a survivor of Protestant ridicule.
5. Females are ______ more likely to have the right kind of orgasm and to become impregnated when unfaithful.
(a) 50 percent.
(b) 90 percent.
(c) 70 percent.
(d) 40 percent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are transposons?
2. What is the primary part in sexual reproduction?
3. What will happen to create more female babies in Chinese and Indian societies?
4. Pre- Darwinian thinkers such as _____________ believed that evolution was a process of individual adaptations that were later passed down to ancestors.
5. What do males want in sexual partners?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)