|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the lottery theory?
(a) Organisms in densely populated areas survive better.
(b) Sexual reproduction allows for a smaller number of very exceptional offspring.
(c) Sexual reproduction is the riskiest way for humans to reproduce.
(d) It is more advantageous for humans to asexually reproduce.
2. What does sex do to the genome of humans and other organisms?
(a) Makes stronger genes.
(b) Decreases randomness of the genome.
(c) Increases randomness of the genome.
(d) Causes too much risk in the genes.
3. In Chapter 4, what story of tragedy does the author tell?
(a) The story of the gazelle.
(b) The story of the fisherman.
(c) The kangeroo story.
(d) The story of the salesman.
4. What modern day society sometime practices polygamy?
(c) Extreme Mormonism.
5. According to the author, what is a female version of pornography?
(a) Romance novels.
(c) Telling stories about their sexual lives.
(d) Female pornography.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the Vicar of Bray theory flawed?
2. Men excrete far more sperm when they ________________.
3. When was polygamy stamped out?
4. How do males fantasize?
5. Who created the tangled bank theory?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)