|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. High status individuals tend to have __________.
(a) No babies.
(b) Less babies.
(c) Female babies.
(d) Male babies.
2. In many tribes, __________ of the population have lost family members to murder.
(a) Three fourths.
(b) Two thirds.
(c) One third.
(d) One half.
3. According to Freud, a human's tendency is toward _________.
(a) Dismissing infidelity.
(b) Their family's acceptance.
(c) Maintaining fidelity.
(d) Incest between family members.
4. What do male primates do to their female's children who are not also their children?
(a) Kill the female for having children from another mate.
(b) Take care of all the children.
(c) Kill the children that are not their own.
(d) Ignore the children who are not their own.
5. What do scientists want to discover about genetic mixing?
(a) Why genetic mixing is better than cloning oneself.
(b) How to make genetic mixing affordable.
(c) Why cloning is more successful than genetic mixing.
(d) How to make genetic mixing more reliable.
Short Answer Questions
1. In a landscape what will girls pick out as being important?
2. What are the human female's interest concerning reproduction and mating?
3. What is the development of language?
4. In an attempt to "outwit" these killers, organisms engage in _____________.
5. In most species, what do many females mostly prefer in males?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)