|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In an attempt to "outwit" these killers, organisms engage in _____________.
(a) Asexual reproduction.
(b) Sexual reproduction.
2. The gender ratio is ___________ as an evolutionary pressure in humans.
3. What is the chief competitor to the tangled bank theory and lottery theory?
(a) The King's Theory.
(b) The Red Queen Theory.
(c) The Blue Book Theory.
(d) The tangled bank and lottery theory have no competition.
4. Men and women behave and perform certain roles in every _______ and _____.
(a) Country; culture.
(b) Culture; country.
(c) Society; culture.
(d) Culture; society.
5. Of course, both males and females have a (an) ________ to deceive the other sex to promote their own attractiveness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What age group do men find the most attractive?
2. How do organisms compete during evolution?
3. In different times, when was marriage through cousins not appropriate?
4. What causes a man's brain to change in the womb?
5. Due to the ________________, traits that increase reproductive successes will spread and those that do not will expire.
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)