|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the females of this same group prefer?
(a) Intelligent males.
(b) Males who are attractive.
(c) Males that will take care of them.
(d) Well-built mounds, instead of poorly constructed mounds.
2. Our notions of beauty do not seem to be _________.
3. When was polygamy stamped out?
(a) Religion decided it wanted exclusive marriage.
(b) When women protested it.
(c) As governments solidified the institution of marriage.
(d) The people demanded it.
4. What is the solution of the individually rational genes?
5. Natural selection is a prerequisite of __________.
(a) Natural selection.
(b) Survival success.
(c) Sexual selection.
(d) Evolution's success.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the interests of most males?
2. If a male misses the change of his brain in the womb, what happens to him?
3. If there are too many males, it will eventually be better to be a ____________.
4. Men and women behave and perform certain roles in every _______ and _____.
5. What, in the author's opinion, supports his assertions concerning a female's desires for reproduction?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)