|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Zahavi, a scientist, theorize about reproduction mating?
(a) Female attractiveness hurts a male's ability to survive.
(b) Female attractiveness signals the male's ability to survive.
(c) Male attractiveness signals the male's ability to survive.
(d) Male attractiveness hurts a male's ability to survive.
2. Why do women need men?
(a) To be lifetime partners.
(b) To educate their children.
(c) To continue making children.
(d) To help raise and provide for their children.
3. How do species outwit killer viruses?
(a) Asexual reproduction.
(b) Splitting cells.
(c) With their brains.
(d) Sexual reproduction.
4. Young boys show a propensity for __________.
(a) Verbal tasks.
(c) Physical activity.
(d) Being Angry.
5. What gender contains all cytoplasmic genes?
(b) Males and Females.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1970, __________ argued that the individual is merely a container for genes.
2. What tends to stay private between humans?
3. The gender ratio is ___________ as an evolutionary pressure in humans.
4. What is clear about what women want in a mate?
5. Unlike other primates, humans do not publicly display their __________.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)