|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Instead of this aspect, what are men really wanting as they are driven by biology?
(a) Broader shoulders.
(b) Larger feet.
(c) Larger breasts.
(d) Waist to hip ratio of a women.
2. What is the lottery theory?
(a) Organisms in densely populated areas survive better.
(b) Sexual reproduction is the riskiest way for humans to reproduce.
(c) Sexual reproduction allows for a smaller number of very exceptional offspring.
(d) It is more advantageous for humans to asexually reproduce.
3. What is the "sexy-sons" theory?
(a) Females will always choose the most attractive man.
(b) Sons will be the most attractive if the two parents are very attractive.
(c) Sons are always sexier than daughters.
(d) Males will always choose the most attractive woman.
4. What are the human female's interest concerning reproduction and mating?
(a) Ideal husband for reproduction and reproductive partners on the sly.
(b) They want an ideal husband.
(c) Women only want many partners to make the best babies.
(d) Females do not want to have babies.
5. What type of male do women find the most attractive?
(a) Taller and wittier.
(b) Romantic and polygamous.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the author's opinion, what is not the primary goal of an organism?
2. How do species outwit killer viruses?
3. Why is the Vicar of Bray theory flawed?
4. Why is this book called The Red Queen?
5. Male human beings expect to have their _______ compete with the ________ of other males.
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)