|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What accounts for far more deaths than other predators or environmental occurrences?
(b) Parasites and diseases.
(c) Death and destruction.
(d) Killing ones own organisms.
2. Thinking that male and female brains are different is often thought to be_______.
3. Young boys show a propensity for __________.
(b) Being Angry.
(c) Verbal tasks.
(d) Physical activity.
4. Are sexually reproducing organisms able to compete with asexually reproducing organisms?
(a) Yes, always.
(b) No, never.
(c) Only when they are genetically engineered.
5. Sexual reproduction benefits _____________.
(a) One member of the same organism versus another member of that same organisim.
(c) No one.
(d) Only humans, not other organisms.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do species outwit killer viruses?
2. When do women tend to have affairs?
3. Of course, both males and females have a (an) ________ to deceive the other sex to promote their own attractiveness.
4. How did males evolve?
5. What animals are only interested in exclusive fidelity?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)