|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ever since _____________ in the late 19th century, scientists have understood that all life forms are a product of biological evolution.
(a) Russel Wallace.
(b) Charles Darwin.
(c) Richard Dawkins.
(d) Jean-Baptiste Lamarck.
2. According to the author and other research, who should have a better evolutionary outcome?
(a) Asexual reproduction.
(b) Same-sex Reproduction.
(c) Asexual and Sexual Reproduction.
(d) Sexual Reproduction.
3. Who directly advocated for polygamy in early societies?
(a) Government groups.
(b) Kings and queens.
(c) Pagan groups.
(d) Religious groups.
4. Boys tend to be better at reasoning ______, whereas women excel in reasoning in terms of _______.
(a) Particulars; the abstract.
(b) Abstractly; generalities.
(c) Generalities; particulars.
(d) Abstractly; particulars.
5. Who cannot compete with males?
(a) Other males.
(c) Masculine females.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was a natural human situation in many early societies?
2. Sexual reproduction is ___________ to keep the parasites and diseases off guard by creating new variations through each generation.
3. Which type of women are the most attractive to men?
4. Females are ______ more likely to have the right kind of orgasm and to become impregnated when unfaithful.
5. What causes a man's brain to change in the womb?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)