|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do women prefer to live with men?
(a) In polygamy.
(b) In adultery .
(c) In monogamy.
(d) In celibacy.
2. Why do women like taller men?
(a) Taller men can better protect them.
(b) Taller men are stronger.
(c) Taller men are more athletic.
(d) Taller men enhance the woman's femininity.
3. If a male misses the change of his brain in the womb, what happens to him?
(a) He is homosexual.
(b) He is more feminine.
(c) He is too masculine.
(d) He is bisexual.
4. Who has solutions concerning genetics?
(b) Doctors and scientists.
(c) Molecular biologists and geneticists.
5. What type of success does evolution care about?
(a) Sexual rather than survival success.
(b) Natural selection.
(c) Survival success.
(d) Biological evolution.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the 16th century cleric known for besides his scientific theories?
2. What do males want in sexual partners?
3. Homosexual men tend to be like __________ men and lesbians tend to be more like _______ women.
4. What is the bdelloid rotifer?
5. What, in the author's opinion, supports his assertions concerning a female's desires for reproduction?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)