|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do species outwit killer viruses?
(a) Asexual reproduction.
(b) Sexual reproduction.
(c) Splitting cells.
(d) With their brains.
2. Why is the Vicar of Bray theory flawed?
(a) It sees evolution as the goal of an organisim.
(b) It has been proven wrong over the centuries.
(c) It was made up by someone who is not a scientist.
(d) It does not take sexual reproduction into account.
3. The author believes that biological evolution and our environments _____________.
(a) Cannot possibly ever work together.
(b) Are in constant competition.
(c) Are not compareable.
(d) Work together to change us.
4. What is the only way to understand why evolution is the way it is?
(a) To negate human nature.
(b) Study creationists theories.
(c) To ignore its history.
(d) Study the twists and turns of the evolutionary story.
5. What kind of study does evolution become?
(a) A slow process.
(b) How organisms become better over generations.
(c) Functions of bodies and organisims as gene vehicles.
(d) Competition between friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do women need men?
2. Of course, both males and females have a (an) ________ to deceive the other sex to promote their own attractiveness.
3. How do males harm themselves?
4. Male and female brains are different because of __________.
5. Sexual reproduction benefits _____________.
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)