|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do women fantasize about?
(a) Having children.
(b) A large number of men.
(c) A smaller number of men.
(d) Being alone.
2. From a biologist's point of view, sexual reproduction is more _________ than asexual reproduction.
3. Due to the ________________, traits that increase reproductive successes will spread and those that do not will expire.
(a) Evolutionary arms race.
(b) Slow genetics of men.
(c) High pregnancy rate.
(d) Low pregnancy rate.
4. Homosexual men tend to be like __________ men and lesbians tend to be more like _______ women.
(a) Homosexual; Homosexual.
(b) Heterosexual; homosexual.
(c) Homosexual; heterosexual.
(d) Heterosexual; heterosexual.
5. Why do women need men?
(a) To help raise and provide for their children.
(b) To educate their children.
(c) To continue making children.
(d) To be lifetime partners.
Short Answer Questions
1. Most modern societies are _________.
2. Why is the Vicar of Bray theory flawed?
3. What is lekking?
4. Men excrete far more sperm when they ________________.
5. What genders are not always needed?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)