|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of study does evolution become?
(a) A slow process.
(b) Functions of bodies and organisims as gene vehicles.
(c) Competition between friends.
(d) How organisms become better over generations.
2. According to the author and other research, who should have a better evolutionary outcome?
(a) Same-sex Reproduction.
(b) Asexual reproduction.
(c) Asexual and Sexual Reproduction.
(d) Sexual Reproduction.
3. What can a psychiatrist expect to find in all people?
(a) Extreme emotions and rational behaviors.
(b) Psychopathic behavior.
(c) No similarities in emotions.
(d) Similar emotions and behaviors.
4. Pre- Darwinian thinkers such as _____________ believed that evolution was a process of individual adaptations that were later passed down to ancestors.
(a) Jean-Baptiste Lamarck.
(b) Richard Dawkins.
(c) Russel Wallace.
(d) Charles Darwin.
5. What is the tangled bank theory?
(a) It is more advantageous for humans to asexually produce.
(b) Different organisms in an environment saturated with similar organisms have a greater likelihood of survival.
(c) Sexual reproduction allows for a smaller number of very exceptional offspring.
(d) Sexual reproduction is the riskiest way for humans to reproduce.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Chapter 2 begin?
2. How do species outwit killer viruses?
3. What does sex do to the genome of humans and other organisms?
4. What is the lottery theory?
5. What is the primary part in sexual reproduction?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)