|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the primary part in sexual reproduction?
(a) Combining and outcrossing genes.
(b) Outcrossing genes.
(c) Combining all genes.
(d) Killing genes that are not yours.
2. What is the chief competitor to the tangled bank theory and lottery theory?
(a) The King's Theory.
(b) The Red Queen Theory.
(c) The tangled bank and lottery theory have no competition.
(d) The Blue Book Theory.
3. In the author's opinion, what is not the primary goal of an organism?
(b) Killing one another.
4. Through sexual reproduction, what are offspring dealt?
(a) Weak genes.
(b) Genes too similar to their parents.
(c) Weak and strong genes.
(d) A different bag of genes from their parents.
5. In 1970, __________ argued that the individual is merely a container for genes.
(a) Jean-Baptiste Lamarck.
(b) Charles Darwin.
(c) Richard Dawkins.
(d) Russel Wallace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of study does evolution become?
2. How does Chapter 2 begin?
3. Who created the tangled bank theory?
4. What is the lottery theory?
5. What is the tangled bank theory?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)