Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Sekhmet after drinking the salsa?
2. Who is battling the demons outside the pyramid?
3. Why was Bast imprisoned originally?
4. What does Carter refuse to tell Amos?
5. How do the Kanes get to the Land of the Dead?
How does Carter and Sadie's relationship change throughout the course of the book, and why?
Shame and propriety are common themes throughout this book. What are some of the instances where these themes are present, and why are they so important to the characters involved?
Despair was a theme that was placed in a number of sensitive places in this plot. What are some of these places, and what role did despair play in this book?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)