Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Sekhmet after drinking the salsa?
2. Who is battling the demons outside the pyramid?
3. Why was Bast imprisoned originally?
4. What does Carter refuse to tell Amos?
5. How do the Kanes get to the Land of the Dead?
Shame and propriety are common themes throughout this book. What are some of the instances where these themes are present, and why are they so important to the characters involved?
Carter endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials and what lessons does he learn through these experiences?
What happens at the Red Pyramid, and how are the Kanes affected by this?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)