|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Sekhmet after drinking the salsa?
2. Who is battling the demons outside the pyramid?
3. Why was Bast imprisoned originally?
4. What does Carter refuse to tell Amos?
5. How do the Kanes get to the Land of the Dead?
Essay Topic 1
The characters in this book had their own goals and motivations. Select four characters and write about their main motivation throughout the book and how this goal affected the characters around them.
Essay Topic 2
Fear is a common theme in this book, presented a number of times by a number of characters. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the characters in the book?
Essay Topic 3
Which character did you relate with the most in this book? Why is this? How did this character change throughout the book?
This section contains 670 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)