|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Thoth send Sadie to prove what he needs to see before he will help her?
2. How does Carter leave New Orleans?
3. What does Anubis say will cause the feather to do something to Sadie?
4. How do the Kanes get to the Land of the Dead?
5. What does Carter refuse to tell Amos?
Essay Topic 1
Sacrifice was a theme that was very prevalent in this book. Who were the characters most affected by this theme, and how did they allow sacrifice to change their lives?
Essay Topic 2
What happens to Julius at the end of the book, and why?
Essay Topic 3
What role does symbolism play in the story and where does it appear? How is the plot altered by the presence of these symbols?
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)