|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Sekhmet after drinking the salsa?
2. Who is battling the demons outside the pyramid?
3. Why was Bast imprisoned originally?
4. What does Carter refuse to tell Amos?
5. How do the Kanes get to the Land of the Dead?
Essay Topic 1
Which character did you relate with the most in this book? Why is this? How did this character change throughout the book?
Essay Topic 2
Many different characters in this book were persuaded to do things that they would not have done of their own accord. What are some of these instances, and how did persuasion affect the course of the plot?
Essay Topic 3
The members of the House of Life presented a very interesting and unique philosophy on life. What was this philosophy, and how did this different idealism affect the people around them?
This section contains 670 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)