|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What river does Thoth take the Kanes on?
2. Who can utter Set's secret name?
3. Who is battling the demons outside the pyramid?
4. Where does Geb tell Sadie to go next after getting Nut's letter?
5. Why was Bast imprisoned originally?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
This book takes place in a few different settings. Describe some of these settings and how they affected the course of the plot. Why might Simmons have chosen these particular places for this plot to take place?
Essay Topic 2
Which character did you relate with the most in this book? Why is this? How did this character change throughout the book?
Essay Topic 3
Despair was a theme that was placed in a number of sensitive places in this plot. What are some of these places, and what role did despair play in this book?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)