|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is holding a large piece of the pyramid in the air when Carter sees it?
2. Why does Iksander say this is all Sadie's family's burden?
3. Who leads Carter to Thoth?
4. What does Carter ask Thoth for help with?
5. Who does Isis say must become the next Pharaoh?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Carter seal the entrance of the pyramid?
2. How does Carter feel inside the pyramid, and why?
3. What does Carter see in Phoenix in his sleep?
4. What does Sadie say to her father during her vision in the pyramid?
5. How does Carter get out of the pyramid?
6. What does Sadie do that impresses Thoth?
7. What does Set do when he shows himself in the pyramid?
8. What does Zia say to Carter in her telepathic message?
9. Why can't Zia use Set's secret name against him?
10. Why does Sadie tell Set that Carter can defeat Set?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Diversity was a major theme in this book as many different life-styles and ranks in society were involved. How was this theme shown in this book, and why do you think the author felt it was so important?
Essay Topic 2
What happens to Julius at the end of the book, and why?
Essay Topic 3
Which character did you relate with the most in this book? Why is this? How did this character change throughout the book?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)