|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Geb tell Sadie to go next after getting Nut's letter?
2. Why does Carter have to sleep after his battle?
3. Whose Ba travels to Cleopatra's Needle?
4. Where does Anubis take the Kanes?
5. Who punished Nut?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Zia so sure that Desjardins is not being controlled by Set?
2. How does Carter feel inside the pyramid, and why?
3. Why was Set offended by the idea that he was controlling Desjardins?
4. How does Carter get out of the pyramid?
5. How do the Kanes get away from Sekhmet?
6. What does Thoth need to know for sure before he will help the Kanes?
7. Why can't Amos trust himself?
8. What is Shemzu?
9. What does Sadie say to her father during her vision in the pyramid?
10. What does Set do when he shows himself in the pyramid?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Who is Set, and what does he do to gain followers?
Essay Topic 2
Sacrifice was a theme that was very prevalent in this book. Who were the characters most affected by this theme, and how did they allow sacrifice to change their lives?
Essay Topic 3
The members of the House of Life presented a very interesting and unique philosophy on life. What was this philosophy, and how did this different idealism affect the people around them?
This section contains 629 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)