|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Iksander first talk to in the Land of the Dead?
2. What does Sadie strike against the pyramid before using her battle cry?
3. Why can't the sarcophagus be opened in the pyramid?
4. Where is Cleopatra's needle?
5. What river does Thoth take the Kanes on?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Who is Set, and what does he do to gain followers?
Essay Topic 2
The members of the House of Life presented a very interesting and unique philosophy on life. What was this philosophy, and how did this different idealism affect the people around them?
Essay Topic 3
Sacrifice was a theme that was very prevalent in this book. Who were the characters most affected by this theme, and how did they allow sacrifice to change their lives?
This section contains 650 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)