|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Geb tell Sadie to go next after getting Nut's letter?
2. Whose Ba travels to Cleopatra's Needle?
3. Who gives Sadie healing medicine after the fight with Sobek?
4. Where does Carter ask for directions?
5. Why is the pyramid in the desert?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the magicians in Memphis do to Carter?
2. What warning is given to Sadie when she gets the Feather of Truth?
3. How does Carter get out of the pyramid?
4. Why does Carter say Zia is in such danger around Desjardins?
5. Why does Julius say his children have the greatest chance of relearning the old ways?
6. How does Carter feel inside the pyramid, and why?
7. What does Carter see on Elvis's tombstone?
8. Why is Zia so sure that Desjardins is not being controlled by Set?
9. How do the Kanes get away from Sekhmet?
10. What does Carter see in Phoenix in his sleep?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What happens at the Red Pyramid, and how are the Kanes affected by this?
Essay Topic 2
Fear is a common theme in this book, presented a number of times by a number of characters. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the characters in the book?
Essay Topic 3
Many different characters in this book were persuaded to do things that they would not have done of their own accord. What are some of these instances, and how did persuasion affect the course of the plot?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)