|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the Duat in turmoil?
2. Why was Bast imprisoned originally?
3. When is Set's birthday?
4. Who summons Sekhmet at La Cruces?
5. Who makes things in the factory explode?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Carter get out of the pyramid?
2. How do the Kanes get away from Sekhmet?
3. What warning is given to Sadie when she gets the Feather of Truth?
4. How does Horus say he was able to defeat Set the first time?
5. What happens when Geb opens his note from Nut?
6. How does Carter seal the entrance of the pyramid?
7. What does Thoth need to know for sure before he will help the Kanes?
8. What do mortal souls have to do before entering the Land of the Dead?
9. Why does Julius say his children have the greatest chance of relearning the old ways?
10. What does Sadie say to her father during her vision in the pyramid?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What happens at the Red Pyramid, and how are the Kanes affected by this?
Essay Topic 2
What happens to Julius at the end of the book, and why?
Essay Topic 3
What were some Mythological entities included in this plot, and how did their inclusion affect the progression and tone of the plot?
This section contains 576 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)