|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Iksander say this is all Sadie's family's burden?
2. Who does Iksander first talk to in the Land of the Dead?
3. Who leads Carter to Thoth?
4. Why does Set toss Zia to the floor in the pyramid?
5. Why is the pyramid in the desert?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Carter see on Elvis's tombstone?
2. What do mortal souls have to do before entering the Land of the Dead?
3. What happens when Geb opens his note from Nut?
4. Why can't Amos trust himself?
5. What warning is given to Sadie when she gets the Feather of Truth?
6. How does Carter feel inside the pyramid, and why?
7. How does Carter seal the entrance of the pyramid?
8. What does Zia say to Carter in her telepathic message?
9. Why can't Zia use Set's secret name against him?
10. Who is Sobek?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Which character did you relate with the most in this book? Why is this? How did this character change throughout the book?
Essay Topic 2
The members of the House of Life presented a very interesting and unique philosophy on life. What was this philosophy, and how did this different idealism affect the people around them?
Essay Topic 3
What happens at the Red Pyramid, and how are the Kanes affected by this?
This section contains 574 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)