|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many questions does Sadie have to answer before she will get the feather?
2. What is Sekhmet the goddess of?
3. What color are Set's eyes?
4. Who realizes why Zia is in danger?
5. What does Iksander say the Kanes have in abundance when they are in the Land of the Dead?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Zia so sure that Desjardins is not being controlled by Set?
2. Why can't Amos trust himself?
3. What happens when Geb opens his note from Nut?
4. How does Carter get out of the pyramid?
5. What does Sadie do that impresses Thoth?
6. What warning is given to Sadie when she gets the Feather of Truth?
7. Why does Sadie tell Set that Carter can defeat Set?
8. Why wasn't Nephthys able to talk to Sadie at the river?
9. What is Shemzu?
10. Why does Julius say his children have the greatest chance of relearning the old ways?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does Carter and Sadie's relationship change throughout the course of the book, and why?
Essay Topic 2
Fear is a common theme in this book, presented a number of times by a number of characters. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the characters in the book?
Essay Topic 3
Sacrifice was a theme that was very prevalent in this book. Who were the characters most affected by this theme, and how did they allow sacrifice to change their lives?
This section contains 624 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)