|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who coaches Carter in his sword skills?
2. What is Bloodstained Blade's head made from?
3. How does someone get Set's secret name?
4. Who is battling the demons outside the pyramid?
5. Where does Carter store his tools in the airport?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Thoth need to know for sure before he will help the Kanes?
2. Why was Set offended by the idea that he was controlling Desjardins?
3. What does Carter see on Elvis's tombstone?
4. Why can't Amos trust himself?
5. How does Carter seal the entrance of the pyramid?
6. How does Horus say he was able to defeat Set the first time?
7. What does Zia tell Carter will happen now that she has left Desjardins?
8. Why wasn't Nephthys able to talk to Sadie at the river?
9. Who is Sobek?
10. How does Carter feel inside the pyramid, and why?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Despair was a theme that was placed in a number of sensitive places in this plot. What are some of these places, and what role did despair play in this book?
Essay Topic 2
What were some Mythological entities included in this plot, and how did their inclusion affect the progression and tone of the plot?
Essay Topic 3
Shame and propriety are common themes throughout this book. What are some of the instances where these themes are present, and why are they so important to the characters involved?
This section contains 609 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)