|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gets Set's secret name first?
2. How many questions does Sadie have to answer before she will get the feather?
3. Where is the Feather of Truth kept?
4. Who summons Sekhmet at La Cruces?
5. Where does Thoth send Sadie to prove what he needs to see before he will help her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Carter see on Elvis's tombstone?
2. What does Sadie do that impresses Thoth?
3. Who is Sobek?
4. What do the magicians in Memphis do to Carter?
5. What warning is given to Sadie when she gets the Feather of Truth?
6. How does Carter seal the entrance of the pyramid?
7. Why wasn't Nephthys able to talk to Sadie at the river?
8. Why does Sadie tell Set that Carter can defeat Set?
9. Why is Zia so sure that Desjardins is not being controlled by Set?
10. How does Carter feel inside the pyramid, and why?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What happens at the Red Pyramid, and how are the Kanes affected by this?
Essay Topic 2
What happens to Julius at the end of the book, and why?
Essay Topic 3
What were some Mythological entities included in this plot, and how did their inclusion affect the progression and tone of the plot?
This section contains 552 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)