|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sadie react to hearing that Bast died?
2. What does Bast run away from in the Land of the Dead?
3. Who makes things in the factory explode?
4. Why does Zia think Iksander knew this was all coming?
5. Where does Carter store his tools in the airport?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Zia so sure that Desjardins is not being controlled by Set?
2. Why does Julius say his children have the greatest chance of relearning the old ways?
3. How does Carter seal the entrance of the pyramid?
4. Who is Sobek?
5. Why does Sadie tell Set that Carter can defeat Set?
6. How does Carter get out of the pyramid?
7. Why can't Amos trust himself?
8. What does Zia say to Carter in her telepathic message?
9. What happens when Geb opens his note from Nut?
10. What does Zia tell Carter will happen now that she has left Desjardins?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Shame and propriety are common themes throughout this book. What are some of the instances where these themes are present, and why are they so important to the characters involved?
Essay Topic 2
Which character did you relate with the most in this book? Why is this? How did this character change throughout the book?
Essay Topic 3
Fear is a common theme in this book, presented a number of times by a number of characters. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the characters in the book?
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)