Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Sekhmet after drinking the salsa?
2. Who is battling the demons outside the pyramid?
3. Why was Bast imprisoned originally?
4. What does Carter refuse to tell Amos?
5. How do the Kanes get to the Land of the Dead?
Essay Topic 1
What were some of the forms of foreshadowing used in this book, and how did those moments affect the course of the plot?
Essay Topic 2
This book takes place in a few different settings. Describe some of these settings and how they affected the course of the plot. Why might Simmons have chosen these particular places for this plot to take place?
Essay Topic 3
The members of the House of Life presented a very interesting and unique philosophy on life. What was this philosophy, and how did this different idealism affect the people around them?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)