|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carter refuse to tell Amos?
2. Who put Osiris back together?
3. Where is the red pyramid being built?
4. Where is the Feather of Truth kept?
5. Why does Zia think Iksander knew this was all coming?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Horus say he was able to defeat Set the first time?
2. Why does Carter say Zia is in such danger around Desjardins?
3. What does Sadie do that impresses Thoth?
4. What does Carter see on Elvis's tombstone?
5. What does Zia tell Carter will happen now that she has left Desjardins?
6. How does Carter seal the entrance of the pyramid?
7. What does Set do when he shows himself in the pyramid?
8. What does Sadie have to do to get the Feather of Truth?
9. What warning is given to Sadie when she gets the Feather of Truth?
10. What is Shemzu?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does Carter and Sadie's relationship change throughout the course of the book, and why?
Essay Topic 2
Carter endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials and what lessons does he learn through these experiences?
Essay Topic 3
Many different characters in this book were persuaded to do things that they would not have done of their own accord. What are some of these instances, and how did persuasion affect the course of the plot?
This section contains 667 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)