|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Iksander say will collide when he is in the Land of the Dead?
(a) Set and Osiris.
(b) Order and Chaos.
(c) Life and Death.
(d) Good and Evil.
2. Where is the red pyramid being built?
(a) Under a lake.
(b) Near a castle.
(c) In a ravine.
(d) Inside a mountain.
3. How many questions does Sadie have to answer before she will get the feather?
4. Where does Carter ask for directions?
(a) A gas station.
(b) A grocery store.
(c) A hotel.
(d) A restaurant.
5. Who follows Set out of the pyramid?
6. What does Iksander say the Kanes have in abundance when they are in the Land of the Dead?
7. What are people in the airport screaming about?
(a) A deranged polar bear.
(b) A mangy lion.
(c) A saber toothed rhino.
(d) A rabid moose.
8. Who summons Sekhmet at La Cruces?
9. What is strange about Carter's dream visit to Phoenix?
(a) Set tries to grab him.
(b) He can't remember it when he wakes up.
(c) He can talk there.
(d) He feels heat.
10. What does Carter lock Leroy in?
(a) A locker.
(b) A box.
(c) A safe.
(d) A phial.
11. How does Sadie deliver Nut's letter?
(a) She puts it in a mailbox.
(b) She does it in her sleep.
(c) She drops it in the river.
(d) She sends it in her mind.
12. What is the sarcophagus in the pyramid made of?
13. Who coaches Carter in his sword skills?
14. Why is Zia in danger of Desjardins?
(a) She is in league with Iksander.
(b) She is not on his side.
(c) She is weakened.
(d) She is hosting a god.
15. How do the Kanes get to the Land of the Dead?
(a) They take a steam boat.
(b) The open a portal.
(c) They fly.
(d) They swim.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who realizes why Zia is in danger?
2. Why was Bast imprisoned originally?
3. How does Set plan to envelop the whole world?
4. How far from the pyramid does the eye of the storm start?
5. What does Carter refuse to tell Amos?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)