|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the sarcophagus in the pyramid made of?
2. Where does Carter ask for directions?
(a) A gas station.
(b) A grocery store.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A hotel.
3. Who does Iksander first talk to in the Land of the Dead?
4. What does Bast run away from in the Land of the Dead?
(a) A Jackal.
(b) A Wolf.
(c) An Eagle.
(d) A Tiger.
5. Who gets Set's secret name first?
6. What happens to Sekhmet after drinking the salsa?
(a) She falls asleep.
(b) She gets angry.
(c) She burns up.
(d) She begins weeping.
7. What does Carter tell Horus he is fighting for?
(a) His father.
(b) To protect his sister.
(c) A throne.
(d) To save the world.
8. What does Sadie have to prove before Thoth will help her?
(a) She is in control of her goddess.
(b) She can put aside emotion.
(c) She can control the elements.
(d) She is truly a Kane.
9. Why doesn't Zia think Set is controlling Desjardins?
(a) Her voice inside tells her it isn't true.
(b) She wants to trust him.
(c) She thinks Set is controlling Amos.
(d) She knows who is controlling Desjardins.
10. What does Carter ask Thoth for help with?
(a) Saving Nut.
(b) Reading his book.
(c) Freeing Julius.
(d) Talking to their gods.
11. Who summons Sekhmet at La Cruces?
12. How does Carter leave New Orleans?
(a) He walks.
(b) He flies.
(c) He takes a steam boat.
(d) In an RV.
13. What does Carter lock Leroy in?
(a) A safe.
(b) A locker.
(c) A phial.
(d) A box.
14. What does Carter refuse to tell Amos?
(a) The way Bast died.
(b) Their plan to defeat Set.
(c) Who told them about the Red Pyramid.
(d) Where the feather is.
15. What does Thoth refuse to discuss while on the river with the Kanes?
(a) Where he has been.
(b) How he knows what he is teaching them.
(c) The picture.
(d) His relationship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zia demand if she tells Sadie Set's secret name?
2. Where does Carter store his tools in the airport?
3. Why was Bast imprisoned originally?
4. Who shattered Osiris?
5. How many questions does Sadie have to answer before she will get the feather?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)