|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who follows Set out of the pyramid?
2. Where does Geb tell Sadie to go next after getting Nut's letter?
(a) The Golden Gate Bridge.
(b) The Red Pyramid.
(c) The Louvre.
(d) The place of crosses.
3. What does Sadie have to prove before Thoth will help her?
(a) She can control the elements.
(b) She is truly a Kane.
(c) She is in control of her goddess.
(d) She can put aside emotion.
4. What does Iksander say the Kanes have in abundance when they are in the Land of the Dead?
5. What river does Thoth take the Kanes on?
6. What is Bloodstained Blade's head made from?
(a) A dagger.
(b) A sword.
(c) An axe.
(d) A horn.
7. Where does Carter store his tools in the airport?
(a) A locker.
(b) A suitcase.
(c) His bag.
(d) The Duat.
8. Who is Zia hosting?
9. How does Set plan to envelop the whole world?
(a) With a dust cloud.
(b) With a curse.
(c) With a storm.
(d) With an earthquake.
10. What does Carter do before fighting Set?
(a) Says a spell.
(b) Merges with Horus.
(d) Whispers the secret name.
11. Who realizes why Zia is in danger?
12. Who gets Set's secret name first?
13. Who leads Carter to Thoth?
14. When is Set's birthday?
(a) December 29th.
(b) September 26th.
(c) September 28th.
(d) November 27th.
15. Who coaches Carter in his sword skills?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sekhmet the goddess of?
2. What does Thoth refuse to discuss while on the river with the Kanes?
3. Why is the Duat in turmoil?
4. Why won't Sadie answer Carter's questions after she gets the feather?
5. How do the Kanes get to the Land of the Dead?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)