|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who follows Set out of the pyramid?
2. What is missing from the pyramid when Carter sees it?
(a) The East wall.
(b) The Capstone.
(c) The top 4 layers.
(d) The entry way.
3. How long has Zia's magic been missing when it returns in the pyramid?
(a) 12 hours.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 1 day.
4. When is Set's birthday?
(a) September 28th.
(b) November 27th.
(c) September 26th.
(d) December 29th.
5. What color are Set's eyes?
6. Who can utter Set's secret name?
(a) The book of life.
(b) His mother.
(d) The Chief Lector.
7. What does Sadie strike against the pyramid before using her battle cry?
(a) An Ankh.
(b) A staff.
(c) The amulet.
(d) Her hand.
8. Why does Iksander say this is all Sadie's family's burden?
(a) Her parents started it.
(b) It is in a prophecy.
(c) They have the blood of Kings.
(d) It is their destiny.
9. Why doesn't Zia think Set is controlling Desjardins?
(a) She knows who is controlling Desjardins.
(b) She wants to trust him.
(c) Her voice inside tells her it isn't true.
(d) She thinks Set is controlling Amos.
10. Whose Ba travels to Cleopatra's Needle?
11. How does Set plan to envelop the whole world?
(a) With a dust cloud.
(b) With a storm.
(c) With an earthquake.
(d) With a curse.
12. Why won't Sadie answer Carter's questions after she gets the feather?
(a) She is scared.
(b) She isn't in the mood to tell the truth.
(c) She is too weak.
(d) She knows they have to hurry.
13. Where does Carter ask for directions?
(a) A grocery store.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A hotel.
(d) A gas station.
14. What does Carter refuse to tell Amos?
(a) Their plan to defeat Set.
(b) Where the feather is.
(c) The way Bast died.
(d) Who told them about the Red Pyramid.
15. What does Zia say to use the secret name for?
(a) To destroy the pyramid.
(b) To bend Set to her will.
(c) To kill Set.
(d) To free Julius.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the pyramid in the desert?
2. How does Sadie react to hearing that Bast died?
3. What is holding a large piece of the pyramid in the air when Carter sees it?
4. How does someone get Set's secret name?
5. What is the sarcophagus in the pyramid made of?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)