|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sadie have to prove before Thoth will help her?
(a) She is in control of her goddess.
(b) She can put aside emotion.
(c) She is truly a Kane.
(d) She can control the elements.
2. What is Bloodstained Blade's head made from?
(a) An axe.
(b) A dagger.
(c) A horn.
(d) A sword.
3. What happens to Sekhmet after drinking the salsa?
(a) She falls asleep.
(b) She gets angry.
(c) She begins weeping.
(d) She burns up.
4. Who has been hosting Set?
5. Who does Isis say must become the next Pharaoh?
6. Who makes things in the factory explode?
7. Where does Geb tell Sadie to go next after getting Nut's letter?
(a) The place of crosses.
(b) The Red Pyramid.
(c) The Golden Gate Bridge.
(d) The Louvre.
8. When is Set's birthday?
(a) September 28th.
(b) December 29th.
(c) November 27th.
(d) September 26th.
9. What does Thoth refuse to discuss while on the river with the Kanes?
(a) How he knows what he is teaching them.
(b) Where he has been.
(c) His relationship.
(d) The picture.
10. Who shattered Osiris?
11. What is Sekhmet the goddess of?
12. Where is Cleopatra's needle?
(a) New York.
(c) Hong Kong.
13. How do the Kanes get to the Land of the Dead?
(a) They swim.
(b) They take a steam boat.
(c) They fly.
(d) The open a portal.
14. What are people in the airport screaming about?
(a) A rabid moose.
(b) A deranged polar bear.
(c) A mangy lion.
(d) A saber toothed rhino.
15. Who punished Nut?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the sarcophagus in the pyramid made of?
2. What color are Set's eyes?
3. How does someone get Set's secret name?
4. What does Carter ask Thoth for help with?
5. Who gets Set's secret name first?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)