|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Set plan to envelop the whole world?
(a) With an earthquake.
(b) With a curse.
(c) With a dust cloud.
(d) With a storm.
2. How do the Kanes get to the Land of the Dead?
(a) They swim.
(b) They fly.
(c) They take a steam boat.
(d) The open a portal.
3. What mountain is the red pyramid in?
(a) Camelback Mountain.
(b) Catskill Mountains.
(c) Callacia Mountain.
(d) Capstone Mountain.
4. What gave Horus strength to defeat Set?
5. How many questions does Sadie have to answer before she will get the feather?
6. Whose Ba travels to Cleopatra's Needle?
7. Who put Osiris back together?
8. Where does Carter store his tools in the airport?
(a) The Duat.
(b) His bag.
(c) A locker.
(d) A suitcase.
9. Why does Sadie say she hates her father?
(a) He started this mess.
(b) He didn't tell them the truth.
(c) He didn't protect her mother.
(d) He kept her away from her brother.
10. Who coaches Carter in his sword skills?
11. Why does Carter have to sleep after his battle?
(a) To regain strength.
(b) To get direction.
(c) To heal his wounds.
(d) All of these.
12. What does Anubis say the feather might do to Sadie?
(a) Change her.
(b) Confuse her.
(c) Burn her.
(d) Age her.
13. What does Thoth refuse to discuss while on the river with the Kanes?
(a) How he knows what he is teaching them.
(b) The picture.
(c) His relationship.
(d) Where he has been.
14. Who follows Set out of the pyramid?
15. How was Sekhmet stopped by village people?
(a) They made her fall in love.
(b) They disguised themselves.
(c) They got her drunk.
(d) They called on a more powerful god.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carter lock Leroy in?
2. What are people in the airport screaming about?
3. Where does Thoth send Sadie to prove what he needs to see before he will help her?
4. What is Bloodstained Blade's head made from?
5. How long has Zia's magic been missing when it returns in the pyramid?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)