|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is battling the demons outside the pyramid?
(d) All of these.
2. Who coaches Carter in his sword skills?
3. Who gets Set's secret name first?
4. What does Sadie strike against the pyramid before using her battle cry?
(a) An Ankh.
(b) A staff.
(c) The amulet.
(d) Her hand.
5. What does Carter refuse to tell Amos?
(a) Where the feather is.
(b) The way Bast died.
(c) Their plan to defeat Set.
(d) Who told them about the Red Pyramid.
6. What special gift did Ruby have?
(b) Mind reading.
(d) Shape shifting.
7. What does Anubis say the feather might do to Sadie?
(a) Confuse her.
(b) Change her.
(c) Burn her.
(d) Age her.
8. What does Zia demand if she tells Sadie Set's secret name?
(a) To wipe her memory.
(b) To keep it hidden.
(c) To use it on Amos.
(d) To write it in the book.
9. Where does Carter ask for directions?
(a) A gas station.
(b) A hotel.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A grocery store.
10. Why does Zia think Iksander knew this was all coming?
(a) He spoke to her privately after she was in England.
(b) He has been visiting her dreams.
(c) He just knew everything.
(d) He wrote something in a book a burned it.
11. What color are Set's eyes?
12. Why does Iksander say this is all Sadie's family's burden?
(a) It is their destiny.
(b) Her parents started it.
(c) It is in a prophecy.
(d) They have the blood of Kings.
13. What does Iksander say the Kanes have in abundance when they are in the Land of the Dead?
14. Who leads Carter to Thoth?
15. Who makes things in the factory explode?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zia say to use the secret name for?
2. When is Set's birthday?
3. How does someone get Set's secret name?
4. What are people in the airport screaming about?
5. What is Sekhmet the goddess of?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)