|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sadie strike against the pyramid before using her battle cry?
(a) An Ankh.
(b) Her hand.
(c) The amulet.
(d) A staff.
2. What does Anubis say will cause the feather to do something to Sadie?
(a) Her heart.
(b) Her temperature.
(c) Her anger.
(d) Her lies.
3. What color are Set's eyes?
4. Who follows Set out of the pyramid?
5. What does Anubis say the feather might do to Sadie?
(a) Confuse her.
(b) Age her.
(c) Burn her.
(d) Change her.
6. How does Carter leave New Orleans?
(a) He walks.
(b) He takes a steam boat.
(c) In an RV.
(d) He flies.
7. Why was Bast imprisoned originally?
(a) To fight Apophis.
(b) To watch over Ruby.
(c) To protect the Ankh.
(d) To be punished.
8. How long has Zia's magic been missing when it returns in the pyramid?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 12 hours.
(c) 1 day.
(d) 2 days.
9. How does Set plan to envelop the whole world?
(a) With a dust cloud.
(b) With a storm.
(c) With a curse.
(d) With an earthquake.
10. How does someone get Set's secret name?
(a) They hear it whispered in their mind.
(b) They read it in Thoth's book.
(c) They see it in the sky.
(d) They hear it in a dream.
11. What is the sarcophagus in the pyramid made of?
12. Why doesn't Zia think Set is controlling Desjardins?
(a) She wants to trust him.
(b) She knows who is controlling Desjardins.
(c) She thinks Set is controlling Amos.
(d) Her voice inside tells her it isn't true.
13. What does Carter ask Thoth for help with?
(a) Freeing Julius.
(b) Talking to their gods.
(c) Reading his book.
(d) Saving Nut.
14. What does Iksander say the Kanes have in abundance when they are in the Land of the Dead?
15. Who is in the sarcophagus in the pyramid?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Thoth teach the Kanes while on the river?
2. What mountain is the red pyramid in?
3. What does Carter do before fighting Set?
4. What river does Thoth take the Kanes on?
5. Who does Isis say must become the next Pharaoh?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)