|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Iksander first talk to in the Land of the Dead?
2. How does Set plan to envelop the whole world?
(a) With a dust cloud.
(b) With an earthquake.
(c) With a curse.
(d) With a storm.
3. Where is Cleopatra's needle?
(b) Hong Kong.
(c) New York.
4. Who follows Set out of the pyramid?
5. What does Iksander say the Kanes have in abundance when they are in the Land of the Dead?
6. Who is battling the demons outside the pyramid?
(a) All of these.
7. What does Bast run away from in the Land of the Dead?
(a) An Eagle.
(b) A Jackal.
(c) A Tiger.
(d) A Wolf.
8. What drains Zia's power at La Cruces?
(a) A pillar of fire.
(b) A safety aura for Sadie.
(c) Making a portal.
(d) Mind reading.
9. What does Thoth refuse to discuss while on the river with the Kanes?
(a) His relationship.
(b) Where he has been.
(c) The picture.
(d) How he knows what he is teaching them.
10. What color are Set's eyes?
11. How does Carter leave New Orleans?
(a) He takes a steam boat.
(b) He walks.
(c) In an RV.
(d) He flies.
12. What happens to Sekhmet after drinking the salsa?
(a) She falls asleep.
(b) She gets angry.
(c) She begins weeping.
(d) She burns up.
13. What is Set's secret name?
(a) Bad One.
(b) Evil Day.
(c) Evil Omen.
(d) Day of Chaos.
14. Why is Zia in danger of Desjardins?
(a) She is in league with Iksander.
(b) She is not on his side.
(c) She is weakened.
(d) She is hosting a god.
15. What does Anubis say will cause the feather to do something to Sadie?
(a) Her temperature.
(b) Her anger.
(c) Her lies.
(d) Her heart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Iksander say will collide when he is in the Land of the Dead?
2. What does Carter lock Leroy in?
3. How far from the pyramid does the eye of the storm start?
4. How do the Kanes get to the Land of the Dead?
5. What is strange about Carter's dream visit to Phoenix?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)