|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has been hosting Set?
2. Why won't Sadie answer Carter's questions after she gets the feather?
(a) She is scared.
(b) She isn't in the mood to tell the truth.
(c) She knows they have to hurry.
(d) She is too weak.
3. Where does Carter store his tools in the airport?
(a) A locker.
(b) A suitcase.
(c) The Duat.
(d) His bag.
4. What does Anubis say will cause the feather to do something to Sadie?
(a) Her heart.
(b) Her lies.
(c) Her temperature.
(d) Her anger.
5. Why does Carter have to sleep after his battle?
(a) To heal his wounds.
(b) To regain strength.
(c) All of these.
(d) To get direction.
6. What does Sadie strike against the pyramid before using her battle cry?
(a) A staff.
(b) The amulet.
(c) An Ankh.
(d) Her hand.
7. What color are Set's eyes?
8. What does Thoth refuse to discuss while on the river with the Kanes?
(a) How he knows what he is teaching them.
(b) His relationship.
(c) Where he has been.
(d) The picture.
9. How do the Kanes get to the Land of the Dead?
(a) They fly.
(b) They swim.
(c) The open a portal.
(d) They take a steam boat.
10. What does Sadie have to prove before Thoth will help her?
(a) She is in control of her goddess.
(b) She is truly a Kane.
(c) She can control the elements.
(d) She can put aside emotion.
11. Who does Isis say must become the next Pharaoh?
12. Who is battling the demons outside the pyramid?
(a) All of these.
13. Who punished Nut?
14. How was Sekhmet stopped by village people?
(a) They got her drunk.
(b) They called on a more powerful god.
(c) They made her fall in love.
(d) They disguised themselves.
15. Who realizes why Zia is in danger?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shattered Osiris?
2. Why is the Duat in turmoil?
3. Who does Iksander first talk to in the Land of the Dead?
4. Where does Anubis take the Kanes?
5. Who tends to Zia's wounds during the battle?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)