|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anubis say the feather might do to Sadie?
(a) Burn her.
(b) Confuse her.
(c) Age her.
(d) Change her.
2. Who gets Set's secret name first?
3. Why is Zia in danger of Desjardins?
(a) She is not on his side.
(b) She is weakened.
(c) She is hosting a god.
(d) She is in league with Iksander.
4. Who has been hosting Set?
5. How does someone get Set's secret name?
(a) They see it in the sky.
(b) They read it in Thoth's book.
(c) They hear it in a dream.
(d) They hear it whispered in their mind.
6. Where does Geb tell Sadie to go next after getting Nut's letter?
(a) The Red Pyramid.
(b) The place of crosses.
(c) The Golden Gate Bridge.
(d) The Louvre.
7. How was Sekhmet stopped by village people?
(a) They disguised themselves.
(b) They made her fall in love.
(c) They got her drunk.
(d) They called on a more powerful god.
8. Why won't Sadie answer Carter's questions after she gets the feather?
(a) She isn't in the mood to tell the truth.
(b) She is too weak.
(c) She knows they have to hurry.
(d) She is scared.
9. Who does Isis say must become the next Pharaoh?
10. How long has Zia's magic been missing when it returns in the pyramid?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 12 hours.
(d) 1 day.
11. Who leads Carter to Thoth?
12. What is missing from the pyramid when Carter sees it?
(a) The entry way.
(b) The Capstone.
(c) The top 4 layers.
(d) The East wall.
13. What is Set's secret name?
(a) Evil Omen.
(b) Evil Day.
(c) Day of Chaos.
(d) Bad One.
14. How does Sadie deliver Nut's letter?
(a) She sends it in her mind.
(b) She drops it in the river.
(c) She does it in her sleep.
(d) She puts it in a mailbox.
15. What color are Set's eyes?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Iksander say this is all Sadie's family's burden?
2. What does Sekhmet think the salsa is?
3. Who put Osiris back together?
4. Where does Anubis take the Kanes?
5. Who is battling the demons outside the pyramid?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)