|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Zia think Iksander knew this was all coming?
(a) He spoke to her privately after she was in England.
(b) He just knew everything.
(c) He wrote something in a book a burned it.
(d) He has been visiting her dreams.
2. Who is Zia hosting?
3. Where does Thoth send Sadie to prove what he needs to see before he will help her?
4. Who punished Nut?
5. How was Sekhmet stopped by village people?
(a) They called on a more powerful god.
(b) They disguised themselves.
(c) They got her drunk.
(d) They made her fall in love.
6. When is Set's birthday?
(a) December 29th.
(b) September 26th.
(c) November 27th.
(d) September 28th.
7. Who gives Sadie healing medicine after the fight with Sobek?
(c) Bloodstained Blade.
8. How long has Zia's magic been missing when it returns in the pyramid?
(a) 1 day.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 12 hours.
(d) 1 week.
9. Who follows Set out of the pyramid?
10. Who makes things in the factory explode?
11. How far from the pyramid does the eye of the storm start?
(a) 1 mile.
(b) 4 miles.
(c) 3 miles.
(d) 2 miles.
12. How does Sadie deliver Nut's letter?
(a) She puts it in a mailbox.
(b) She drops it in the river.
(c) She sends it in her mind.
(d) She does it in her sleep.
13. What does Iksander say will collide when he is in the Land of the Dead?
(a) Good and Evil.
(b) Life and Death.
(c) Set and Osiris.
(d) Order and Chaos.
14. What mountain is the red pyramid in?
(a) Callacia Mountain.
(b) Camelback Mountain.
(c) Capstone Mountain.
(d) Catskill Mountains.
15. Why does Carter have to sleep after his battle?
(a) To heal his wounds.
(b) To regain strength.
(c) All of these.
(d) To get direction.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does someone get Set's secret name?
2. What does Anubis say will cause the feather to do something to Sadie?
3. What gave Horus strength to defeat Set?
4. How does Amos get Carter to the Pyramid?
5. Why does Iksander say this is all Sadie's family's burden?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)