|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Cleopatra's needle?
(a) New York.
(d) Hong Kong.
2. How does Sadie deliver Nut's letter?
(a) She does it in her sleep.
(b) She puts it in a mailbox.
(c) She sends it in her mind.
(d) She drops it in the river.
3. Who leads Carter to Thoth?
4. What does Sadie have to prove before Thoth will help her?
(a) She can put aside emotion.
(b) She can control the elements.
(c) She is truly a Kane.
(d) She is in control of her goddess.
5. Why is the pyramid in the desert?
(a) It is hot.
(b) It is Set's source of power.
(c) It won't be found.
(d) It is hard to get to.
6. Who does Isis say must become the next Pharaoh?
7. What is the sarcophagus in the pyramid made of?
8. What does Anubis say the feather might do to Sadie?
(a) Burn her.
(b) Confuse her.
(c) Change her.
(d) Age her.
9. Who realizes why Zia is in danger?
10. Who does Iksander first talk to in the Land of the Dead?
11. Who is battling the demons outside the pyramid?
(b) All of these.
12. What does Thoth teach the Kanes while on the river?
(a) A map overview.
(b) Egyptian History.
(c) An incantation.
(d) A fight move.
13. What does Carter lock Leroy in?
(a) A phial.
(b) A locker.
(c) A safe.
(d) A box.
14. When is Set's birthday?
(a) September 28th.
(b) December 29th.
(c) November 27th.
(d) September 26th.
15. Who gets Set's secret name first?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Zia hosting?
2. What does Thoth refuse to discuss while on the river with the Kanes?
3. Why won't Sadie answer Carter's questions after she gets the feather?
4. What happens to Sekhmet after drinking the salsa?
5. Where does Thoth send Sadie to prove what he needs to see before he will help her?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)