|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the Kanes get to the Land of the Dead?
(a) They fly.
(b) They swim.
(c) The open a portal.
(d) They take a steam boat.
2. Why won't Sadie answer Carter's questions after she gets the feather?
(a) She knows they have to hurry.
(b) She isn't in the mood to tell the truth.
(c) She is too weak.
(d) She is scared.
3. What does Sadie have to prove before Thoth will help her?
(a) She is in control of her goddess.
(b) She is truly a Kane.
(c) She can put aside emotion.
(d) She can control the elements.
4. Why doesn't Zia think Set is controlling Desjardins?
(a) She wants to trust him.
(b) Her voice inside tells her it isn't true.
(c) She thinks Set is controlling Amos.
(d) She knows who is controlling Desjardins.
5. Who does Isis say must become the next Pharaoh?
6. Why is the pyramid in the desert?
(a) It is hot.
(b) It is Set's source of power.
(c) It is hard to get to.
(d) It won't be found.
7. What does Carter do before fighting Set?
(a) Whispers the secret name.
(c) Merges with Horus.
(d) Says a spell.
8. What special gift did Ruby have?
(a) Mind reading.
(b) Shape shifting.
9. What is Set's secret name?
(a) Evil Omen.
(b) Day of Chaos.
(c) Evil Day.
(d) Bad One.
10. How does Sadie deliver Nut's letter?
(a) She does it in her sleep.
(b) She sends it in her mind.
(c) She puts it in a mailbox.
(d) She drops it in the river.
11. Who punished Nut?
12. What does Carter tell Horus he is fighting for?
(a) To protect his sister.
(b) His father.
(c) A throne.
(d) To save the world.
13. Why does Carter have to sleep after his battle?
(a) All of these.
(b) To regain strength.
(c) To get direction.
(d) To heal his wounds.
14. How does Carter leave New Orleans?
(a) He takes a steam boat.
(b) He walks.
(c) In an RV.
(d) He flies.
15. Why does Set toss Zia to the floor in the pyramid?
(a) He knows she knows his name.
(b) He hates her.
(c) He can't sense divine power.
(d) He feels betrayed by her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who can utter Set's secret name?
2. What does Sekhmet think the salsa is?
3. How was Sekhmet stopped by village people?
4. What does Bast run away from in the Land of the Dead?
5. What is holding a large piece of the pyramid in the air when Carter sees it?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)