|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bast run away from in the Land of the Dead?
(a) A Jackal.
(b) An Eagle.
(c) A Tiger.
(d) A Wolf.
2. Who gives Sadie healing medicine after the fight with Sobek?
(b) Bloodstained Blade.
3. What does Anubis say the feather might do to Sadie?
(a) Confuse her.
(b) Change her.
(c) Burn her.
(d) Age her.
4. What does Iksander say will collide when he is in the Land of the Dead?
(a) Set and Osiris.
(b) Order and Chaos.
(c) Life and Death.
(d) Good and Evil.
5. Who can utter Set's secret name?
(a) The Chief Lector.
(c) The book of life.
(d) His mother.
6. Who is Zia hosting?
7. Why is Zia in danger of Desjardins?
(a) She is in league with Iksander.
(b) She is hosting a god.
(c) She is not on his side.
(d) She is weakened.
8. What does Thoth teach the Kanes while on the river?
(a) A map overview.
(b) A fight move.
(c) Egyptian History.
(d) An incantation.
9. Where does Anubis take the Kanes?
(a) A graveyard.
(b) A chapel.
(c) The Hall of Judgement.
(d) The Styx River.
10. What river does Thoth take the Kanes on?
11. How do the Kanes get to the Land of the Dead?
(a) The open a portal.
(b) They swim.
(c) They take a steam boat.
(d) They fly.
12. What does Sadie have to prove before Thoth will help her?
(a) She is in control of her goddess.
(b) She can control the elements.
(c) She can put aside emotion.
(d) She is truly a Kane.
13. What does Sekhmet think the salsa is?
14. How does Carter leave New Orleans?
(a) In an RV.
(b) He flies.
(c) He takes a steam boat.
(d) He walks.
15. Why can't the sarcophagus be opened in the pyramid?
(a) It would bring more chaos.
(b) It would strengthen Set.
(c) It would kill Julius.
(d) It would harm Zia.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is Set's birthday?
2. Who makes things in the factory explode?
3. How does Sadie deliver Nut's letter?
4. How does Set plan to envelop the whole world?
5. How does someone get Set's secret name?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)