Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Sekhmet after drinking the salsa?
(a) She burns up.
(b) She begins weeping.
(c) She falls asleep.
(d) She gets angry.
2. Who is battling the demons outside the pyramid?
(d) All of these.
3. Why was Bast imprisoned originally?
(a) To fight Apophis.
(b) To protect the Ankh.
(c) To watch over Ruby.
(d) To be punished.
4. What does Carter refuse to tell Amos?
(a) Who told them about the Red Pyramid.
(b) The way Bast died.
(c) Where the feather is.
(d) Their plan to defeat Set.
5. How do the Kanes get to the Land of the Dead?
(a) They fly.
(b) They swim.
(c) The open a portal.
(d) They take a steam boat.
6. Who put Osiris back together?
7. Who does Isis say must become the next Pharaoh?
8. How does Carter leave New Orleans?
(a) He walks.
(b) He takes a steam boat.
(c) In an RV.
(d) He flies.
9. What does Carter do before fighting Set?
(a) Merges with Horus.
(b) Says a spell.
(d) Whispers the secret name.
10. How many questions does Sadie have to answer before she will get the feather?
11. What does Bast run away from in the Land of the Dead?
(a) An Eagle.
(b) A Wolf.
(c) A Tiger.
(d) A Jackal.
12. Who gets Set's secret name first?
13. How was Sekhmet stopped by village people?
(a) They got her drunk.
(b) They made her fall in love.
(c) They called on a more powerful god.
(d) They disguised themselves.
14. What does Sadie strike against the pyramid before using her battle cry?
(a) An Ankh.
(b) Her hand.
(c) The amulet.
(d) A staff.
15. What does Carter lock Leroy in?
(a) A box.
(b) A locker.
(c) A safe.
(d) A phial.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has been hosting Set?
2. What does Iksander say the Kanes have in abundance when they are in the Land of the Dead?
3. What does Iksander say will collide when he is in the Land of the Dead?
4. Where does Carter store his tools in the airport?
5. Who makes things in the factory explode?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)