|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do cartouches protect from?
(a) Code breakers.
(b) Death and destruction.
(c) Evil magic.
2. How does Amos create a boat?
(a) He reaches into the past.
(b) He says a spell.
(c) He steals one.
(d) He draws a hieroglyph.
3. Where does Carter find a sword when the mansion is broken into?
(a) A safe.
(b) The wall.
(c) His bag.
(d) The library.
4. What does Carter hang on to while being questioned?
(a) His dad's bag.
(b) His amulet.
(c) His journal.
(d) His sister's book.
5. What does Willams think Julius is involved in?
(a) Drug dealing.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Carter get into the family mansion?
2. What kind of man does Carter see when he wakes up after the explosion?
3. Where does Carter's father take his children on Christmas Eve?
4. What does Per Ankh mean?
5. How are the library doors opened?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)