|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Chapter 36 & 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Arab girl protect them from the things chasing them?
(a) She reads a chant from a book.
(b) She makes a protective circle.
(c) She casts a spell.
(d) She sends them away with a song.
2. What does Sadie command Muffin to do when the mansion is broken into?
(b) Kill the men.
(c) Protect her.
(d) Send a message to Amos.
3. How does Carter leave New Orleans?
(a) In an RV.
(b) He walks.
(c) He flies.
(d) He takes a steam boat.
4. What does Zia do when she hears of Iksander's death?
(a) She cries.
(b) She faints.
(c) She screams.
(d) She laughs.
5. What does Iksander say the Kanes have in abundance when they are in the Land of the Dead?
Short Answer Questions
1. How often can Carter visit his sister?
2. Where in New York does Bast say the temple is?
3. What does Zia demand if she tells Sadie Set's secret name?
4. What does Zia tell Carter to do before meeting the Chief Lector?
5. What does Chief Lector promise to punish Sadie for?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)