|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Chapter 36 & 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mountain is the red pyramid in?
(a) Camelback Mountain.
(b) Capstone Mountain.
(c) Catskill Mountains.
(d) Callacia Mountain.
2. Who visits Nut while sleeping?
3. Where does Geb tell Sadie to go next after getting Nut's letter?
(a) The Louvre.
(b) The Golden Gate Bridge.
(c) The Red Pyramid.
(d) The place of crosses.
4. Who summons Sekhmet at La Cruces?
5. How long does Carter have to wait after the Arab girl makes the hieroglyph for open?
(a) 10 minutes.
(b) 20 minutes.
(c) 40 minutes.
(d) 30 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why won't Sadie answer Carter's questions after she gets the feather?
2. What is Set the god of?
3. How long does it take for Amos to get from London to New York?
4. What does Carter refuse to tell Amos?
5. Where in New York does Bast say the temple is?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)