|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Chapter 36 & 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Sekhmet stopped by village people?
(a) They got her drunk.
(b) They disguised themselves.
(c) They called on a more powerful god.
(d) They made her fall in love.
2. What does Grandpa do to make Sadie feel betrayed?
(a) Testifies against Julius.
(b) Agrees with Amos.
(c) Offers to send Carter away.
(d) Signs the deportation papers.
3. Why doesn't Carter get much rest his first night in Paris?
(a) He was jet lagged.
(b) His ba traveled.
(c) Zia was talking in her sleep.
(d) Sadie was snoring.
4. What does Carter hang on to while being questioned?
(a) His sister's book.
(b) His journal.
(c) His dad's bag.
(d) His amulet.
5. Where is the red pyramid being built?
(a) In a ravine.
(b) Inside a mountain.
(c) Under a lake.
(d) Near a castle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives Sadie healing medicine after the fight with Sobek?
2. What is Sekhmet the goddess of?
3. Who does Nut tell the group to go visit?
4. Who does Carter see capture Amos?
5. Why does Carter keep watch after using Sadie's portal?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)