|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Carter's father take his children on Christmas Eve?
(a) A church.
(b) A museum.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A park.
2. How does the Inspector deal with the children when he is done?
(a) He puts them on probation.
(b) He deports them.
(c) He lets them off.
(d) He arrests them.
3. What kind of man does Carter see when he wakes up after the explosion?
(a) A fiery man.
(b) A water man.
(c) A smoke man.
(d) A giant man.
4. What does Willams think Julius is involved in?
(b) Drug dealing.
5. What is Amos wearing when Sadie first sees him?
(a) A bathing suit.
(b) A disco outfit.
(c) A tuxedo.
(d) A trench coat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Per Ankh mean?
2. What does Grandpa do to make Sadie feel betrayed?
3. What is Bast the goddess of?
4. How long does Carter have to wait after the Arab girl makes the hieroglyph for open?
5. What are the children near the market place learning to do?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)