|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the library doors opened?
(a) A key is used.
(b) A spell is used.
(c) The lock is broken.
(d) An amulet opens it.
2. What animal head is on Bast's true form?
3. Why was the tunnel up to the Sphinx closed?
(a) Archaeologists came too close to finding it.
(b) Sadie sealed it.
(c) Julius sealed it.
(d) It was old and in need of repair.
4. How many gods of the Demon Days were released in the museum?
5. How does Bast buy some time when the carriers get within a block of them?
(a) She turns the day to night.
(b) She casts a spell on them.
(c) She summons cats.
(d) She turns the night to day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator ask the reader to do?
2. How does Carter get into the family mansion?
3. How tall is Bast in her true form?
4. What does Grandpa do to make Sadie feel betrayed?
5. How does the Inspector deal with the children when he is done?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)