|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Carter sleep on the ivory headrest at the mansion?
(a) He is too tired.
(b) It looks strange.
(c) It is uncomfortable.
(d) He knows what it does.
2. How tall is the first Sphinx Carter sees in the book?
(a) 40 feet.
(b) 10 feet.
(c) 30 feet.
(d) 20 feet.
3. What does Zia tell Carter to do before meeting the Chief Lector?
(c) Stay silent.
(d) Tell the truth.
4. What does the narrator ask the reader to do?
(a) Make goals.
(b) Take notes.
(d) Listen carefully.
5. How does Mr. Faust feel when he sees Amos?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the ruins of Heliopolis?
2. What is the Arab girl's name?
3. How long does Carter have to wait after the Arab girl makes the hieroglyph for open?
4. What kind of magic does Bast need to fight the carriers a block from the park?
5. How are Sadie and Amos related?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)