|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Grandpa do to make Sadie feel betrayed?
(a) Signs the deportation papers.
(b) Agrees with Amos.
(c) Testifies against Julius.
(d) Offers to send Carter away.
2. Who interrupts Sadie's vision of Osiris?
3. How does Amos create a boat?
(a) He draws a hieroglyph.
(b) He steals one.
(c) He reaches into the past.
(d) He says a spell.
4. What does the Arab girl say she is the mistress of?
(a) The stars.
(b) The elements.
(c) The wind.
(d) All youth.
5. What does Julius want to view privately on Christmas Eve?
(a) A grave marker.
(b) The Rosetta Stone.
(c) A flock of geese.
(d) Stained glass windows.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Per Ankh mean?
2. Where does Sadie sneak after being shown to the girls dormitory?
3. What is Williams' job?
4. What is Bast the goddess of?
5. What does the wax man in the library say?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)