|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Arab girl say she is the mistress of?
(a) The wind.
(b) The elements.
(c) All youth.
(d) The stars.
2. What is the Arab girl's name?
3. How tall is the first Sphinx Carter sees in the book?
(a) 10 feet.
(b) 30 feet.
(c) 20 feet.
(d) 40 feet.
4. Why doesn't Carter sleep on the ivory headrest at the mansion?
(a) It looks strange.
(b) He knows what it does.
(c) It is uncomfortable.
(d) He is too tired.
5. How long does Carter have to wait after the Arab girl makes the hieroglyph for open?
(a) 10 minutes.
(b) 40 minutes.
(c) 20 minutes.
(d) 30 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Carter get into the family mansion?
2. What kind of man does Carter see when he wakes up after the explosion?
3. What are the children near the market place learning to do?
4. How are Sadie and Amos related?
5. Who is Sadie locked in her room with?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)