|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of man does Carter see when he wakes up after the explosion?
(a) A fiery man.
(b) A water man.
(c) A giant man.
(d) A smoke man.
2. What is the table in the library made of?
3. How tall is Bast in her true form?
(a) 40 feet.
(b) 30 feet.
(c) 10 feet.
(d) 20 feet.
4. How does Amos create a boat?
(a) He reaches into the past.
(b) He draws a hieroglyph.
(c) He says a spell.
(d) He steals one.
5. What does the narrator ask the reader to do?
(b) Make goals.
(c) Listen carefully.
(d) Take notes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zia tell Carter to do before meeting the Chief Lector?
2. How does the Inspector deal with the children when he is done?
3. What does Julius want to view privately on Christmas Eve?
4. How does Bast buy some time when the carriers get within a block of them?
5. What are the children near the market place learning to do?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)