|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator ask the reader to do?
(a) Listen carefully.
(b) Make goals.
(d) Take notes.
2. What does Chief Lector promise to punish Sadie for?
(a) Her bad thoughts.
(b) Any lies she tells.
(c) Her harsh feelings.
(d) Any thoughts of escape.
3. How long does it take for Amos to get from London to New York?
4. What is Williams' job?
(a) Social Worker.
(b) Chief Inspector.
(c) Private Investigator.
5. What is Bast the goddess of?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Amos create a boat?
2. How does the Inspector deal with the children when he is done?
3. What does Sadie command Muffin to do when the mansion is broken into?
4. Why doesn't Carter sleep on the ivory headrest at the mansion?
5. How does Carter get into the family mansion?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)