|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37, Dolwyddelan, Wales, December 1282 - 40, Shrewsbury, England, October 1283.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Hugh's father die while fighting with?
2. What does Hugh disguise himself as in order to find out more information about Ellen's situation in Chapter 15?
(a) A Friar.
(b) A castle guard.
(c) A gardener.
(d) A royal guard.
3. The story addresses royal houses from England and ________.
4. In Chapter 18, Llewelyn still has hope that they can win the war, but he concedes that he fears God might be ________.
(d) Staying out of it.
5. When Llewelyn and Davydd argue about part grievances in Chapter 24, what does Llewelyn think?
(a) He is unsure what to think.
(b) Davydd is lying to take advantage of him.
(c) Maybe Davydd's regrets are honest.
(d) Davydd is insincere and just making face.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years was Davydd exiled for rebelling against Llewelyn the second time?
2. How far does Hugh travel to tell Nell about Bran's death?
3. What does Ellen finally agree to do with Roger?
4. Edward rewards Davydd with one half of Gwynedd to be divided between Davydd and ________.
5. How long does Davydd remind Llewelyn that he served on his counsel and was welcomed in his court without a falling out?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)