|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17, Windsor Castle, England, May 1277 - 20, Rhuddlan Castle, Wales, November 1277.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Edmund Plantagenet is the ________ of Leicester and Lancaster.
2. Who stabs Edward in Chapter 6?
(a) Edward stabs himself.
(b) The messenger.
(c) One of his guards.
(d) An unknown man.
3. Who is the youngest de Montfort brother?
4. How old is Hugh de Whitton in Chapter 1?
5. Who is Elizabeth de Ferrers?
(a) King Edward's Cousin.
(b) Davydd's wife.
(c) All of these answers.
(d) The daughter of a rebel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the King tell Hugh in Chapter 15 that he will be imprisoned?
2. In Chapter 17, the King marvels at Davydd's ability to do what?
3. Once Davydd realizes his mistake upon meeting Ellen, what does he do to try and fix it?
4. Why does Llewelyn make a sudden request of Nell in Chapter 11?
5. How many witnesses does Llewelyn have against Davydd in the murder plot?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)