|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17, Windsor Castle, England, May 1277 - 20, Rhuddlan Castle, Wales, November 1277.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the crew of Ellen's cog stranded in Chapter 14?
2. Who is Edmund's wife?
3. How long after Llewelyn contacts Nell in Chapter 11 does she die?
(a) Two months.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Two days.
(d) Two hours.
4. Why does Edward believe he is blessed and doing 'God's work'?
(a) He saw a vision of God.
(b) God came to him in a dream.
(c) He didn't die from the stab wound.
(d) He is royalty.
5. In what condition is Rhys ap Gruffydd brought to Llewelnd in Chapter 19?
(a) Bleeding from whip marks.
(b) Knocked out.
(c) Hands died behind his back.
(d) In shackles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first question Davydd ever asks Ellen?
2. What group of people has Edward segregated?
3. What was Rhys ap Gruffydd doing when he was caught?
4. Who does Hugh smuggle letters from to Ellen?
5. Who loans Hugh money in Chapter 14?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)