|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17, Windsor Castle, England, May 1277 - 20, Rhuddlan Castle, Wales, November 1277.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a liege lord's duty?
(a) Create laws for protection.
(b) Protect all citizens.
(c) Protect the royal family.
(d) Protect the Vassal.
2. King Edward summons Llewelyn to do homage to him as a __________ lord.
3. Which of the following of Llewelyn's relatives is NOT buried at the Abby church?
(a) His daughters.
(b) His grandfather.
(c) His wife, Joanna.
(d) His sons.
4. Who brings Nell news of Hal's murder at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(d) Queen Marguerite.
5. How far does Hugh travel to tell Nell about Bran's death?
(a) More than 200 miles.
(b) More than 100 miles.
(c) More than 800 miles.
(d) More than 1,000 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Llewelyn ap Gruffydd's title?
2. How does Llewelyn respond when Davydd asks if he would have believed it if someone had accused Tudur or Einion of the murder plot?
3. What time period does the book cover?
4. Where does Hugh volunteer to lead the wounded individual he comes across in Chapter 1?
5. Why does Llewelyn make a sudden request of Nell in Chapter 11?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)